"The supprise of what, eveactly." Rydin said with a frown, "Listen, I have fought tons of Stand users to protect what I believe in. I live in the real world, my real world. I only read when I have time, which is rare." 

~~~ 

Kvasir paced back and forthalong the water's edge. A few minutes ago, something had crashed some distance away from them. It could be anything that flew, from an experimental military jet, to some kind of spacecraft, to a weapon of some kind. Whatever it was, it was probably worth checking out. 

"You feel that, friend?" the Avenue Man asked, "That tugging towards the crash site. Chances are, that's our guy." 

"Probably. We should check it out either way." Kvasir muttered. Then he summoned his Stand. Fortunate Son was a large, robot-like figure, dressed in smooth geometric armor with jungle camo painted on it. It wore a round soldier's helmet and a gas mask of sorts, with tubes that ran into its back. The final tough was a pair of aviator sunglasses, shining in the sunlight. 

"You remember that crash course I gave you on how to skate?" Kvasir asked.

"Uhh." 

"Great." then he proceeded to remove all friction from both their bodies, minus their the palms of their hands and the very tips of their shoes.

Oh wow, there were a lot of people here.

“I think the plan was to survive,” Cheh said to Alyssa and eyeing everyone else who was joining them. Another elemental person, Cheh could understand that. Even on other planets, the four elements must have remained universal, right? But Jessy didn’t use an element. Unless there were elements Cheh’s planets hadn’t discovered yet... like gravity.

Following Jessy’s example he took a leave and cupped up some water, drinking it in. It was hot from John’s and the surprise of heat almost scalded Cheh’s tongue. He gestured the water to the group.

“We have some water, if you want.” Cheh would have preferred it to be cold, but water was water and it was unwise to be picky about it.

Alyssa calmed down and chose to ignore Rydin. She turned to the other guy, and her HUD scanned him, bringing him up as an Earthbender, similar to the Gathen Earthseers. He offered her a drink of water, and she decided she liked him. Though he was a bit young. She would have to talk with John later.

"No thanks, but thank you for offering," she said in response to Cheh's offer, remembering her class in Human courtesy.

Hey Dapper? I almost added your two friends coming in, but that would be godmodding. You can bring them in whenever. And I didn't realize that Stand users could become Edgedancers ;)

Ryan took a step and looked for a leaf too. Now that he had the opportunity to drink, he realized he was thirsty. The water wasn't exactly fresh, but it was enough.

"Yeah, surviving would be nice. But that would imply getting out of... here, right?" he gestured around them. Another world. "So, what's the plan for that part?"

2 minutes ago, Eluvianii said:

“Yeah, surviving would be nice. But that would imply getting out of... here, right?" he gestured around them. Another world. "So, what's the plan for that part?"

“We could capture some of those people chasing us, maybe,”

Cheh shrugged.

“Interrogation?”

He knew they did in the metalbending police corps, but that was all the way in Republic City, with skilled metalbenders, a skill foreign to Cheh. Well, you did it once, he reminded himself. When he’d been desperate, everything had just clicked. Cheh still didn’t understand it.

John cleared his throat. "I said a while back that there was a friend waiting that could help us. She is it."

Alyssa turned to... Jessey, the HUD said. From a Level 10 Civilization, or a civilization capable of FTL. "I am Alyssa, previous leader of the Gathen." She gave a wary look at John that spoke of history between them. She then tried to distract everyone to the problem at hand. "We could try to capture the Tierath, though I believe it would be suicide for you folks to try. Not that I have anything against you, it's just that evolution brought our species through different paths. If we do decide to try to capture them, then let me and John do it. We are... let's say extremely hard to kill." The corners of her mouth twitched, and the fading of her hair between blue and green accelerated, blue one moment, then green, then blue again. 

35 minutes ago, Eluvianii said:

"No offense but, though I can't speak for everyone here, I'm pretty confident that we have overcome many of the problems from our own path on evolution." said Ryan slightly irritated.

"Like coming back from the dead?" Alyssa responded, turning to... was it another Rydin? Wait, no, it was Ryan. She frowned as Jessey suggested they get away from her and John. As if they couldn't hear them just because Jessey whispered.

Alyssa, did you hear that?

Yes.

Should we...

No. Let them leave. And maybe this is the way they can fix your mistake.

Don't let them leave.

Who was that?

You know me. Don't let them leave.

(In Unison) Yes Corielatha.

3 hours ago, John Flamesinger said:

Alyssa calmed down and chose to ignore Rydin. She turned to the other guy, and her HUD scanned him, bringing him up as an Earthbender, similar to the Gathen Earthseers. He offered her a drink of water, and she decided she liked him. Though he was a bit young. She would have to talk with John later.

"No thanks, but thank you for offering," she said in response to Cheh's offer, remembering her class in Human courtesy.

His Stand allows him to manipulate friction within a certain radius.

This is...

Requiem. Maybe at some point, but not right now.

2 hours ago, Dr. Dapper said:

His Stand allows him to manipulate friction within a certain radius.

This is...

Requiem. Maybe at some point, but not right now.

1: Okay

2: Requiem? Since this happened before the Restoration (Sorry, term in head canon), we should be good with that. If it was after, John might get a little confused. *See Halo 4*

2 minutes ago, Dr. Dapper said:

I'm confused.

I think we're talking about different terms here. Requiem is a term used to discribe a Stand which has been pierced by a Stand creating weapon. It unlocks some extremely powerful new ability related to the Stand user's current desires.

Yes, I think we are. Forget I said anything.

21 hours ago, Sorana said:

“They don't need us and they are the ones these creatures are drawn to. Get away from them? Risky, but it might be safer."

“But if we want to get off this planet...” Cheh whispered back.

“Then they are our only way, I don’t know how to build a flying space boat out of this jungle.”

14 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

“But if we want to get off this planet...” Cheh whispered back.

“Then they are our only way, I don’t know how to build a flying space boat out of this jungle.”

Jessy cursed and inclined her head in agreement. Maybe they could tinker something together, but she wasn't specialized on that. She was trained in other subjects. risk to be stranded here forever?

"You're right. Let's stay with them, until we find a safe way to get away from them."

"Maybe."

Jessy sighed.

"I suspect, they used some kind of machinery to transport us to their place, most like we weren't asleep, but lost conciousness along the way."

With a shrug she turned around.

"Do you know how we can return to our homes?"

She asked John and Alyssa directly.

Is this still joinable? I was looking at in when the topic got made and thought it was interesting, I mostly wanna join because I just made a magic system that I'm in love with and I wanna test it before I put it in it's story. Just a warning my response time may be a bit long.

Well, I see no reason why not. You can always state, that you were in the pod as well.

John probably wants to look over the characters, although he has been inactive the last days, so I'll tag him. It's his rp, so I'd leave the decision to him for now. If he doesn't reply, we can ask the others around and if nobody is against it, welcome.

@John Flamesinger

3 hours ago, Blessing of Potency said:

3 hours ago, ShadowLord_Lith said:

Yes, you can join. Po, if you want to PM me and show me the magic system, I would be happy to approve.

@Blessing of Potency

@ShadowLord_Lith

10 hours ago, Sorana said:

"Maybe."

Jessy sighed.

"I suspect, they used some kind of machinery to transport us to their place, most like we weren't asleep, but lost conciousness along the way."

With a shrug she turned around.

"Do you know how we can return to our homes?"

She asked John and Alyssa directly.

John looked over at Alyssa.

This is your fight, John.

He nodded imperceptibly, and turned his gaze to Jessy.

"Yes, we - I know," he changed his answer at a glance from Alyssa, who clearly didn't want to take responsibility of this. Not that it was her fault, it was his. "If we get off here, I will try my best to return you to where I took you from."