The Cosmic Battle to Save the Thread

BringerofShadows

IjustwanttheburnstonothealsosheismiserableandwantstojoinAstralbecuaseshecouldofferasoultionantoburnsItwouldtemptherinaway.

Spoiler

I just want the burns to not heal so she is miserable and wants to join Astral because she could offer a solution to the burns It would tempt her in a way.

Edited by Inklingspren

Time to finish what I started.

Oh, and I'll probably be back very soon.

Dapper panicked, yanking the eject lever. He shot of the plane and into the night sky. Wait? Night sky. I thought it was daytime. 

Suddenly, he froze in midair, the everything stopped moving. "What is happening right now?" he cried out hysterically.

"You, my friend, are elsewhere now. Away from everything you think you knew." A person walked towards him, vauge and hazy, seeming to glow. 

"What is this?" Dapper asked, "Why am I here?" 

"You are here because I wanted to see you, wanted to compare you to... others." The man suddenly slid into focus, but his face remained obsured by his cap. "I see now that you are nothing compared to them. You are weak, powerless." 

The man leaned over Dapper, his face finally clear. It was Dapper's own face, but something was off

"I suppose I should introduce myself. I'm called Dapper Prime. It's been a pleasure." 

~~~

Dapper Prime grinned at his counterpart, eyes glinting. He reached out and seized Narrator Dapper's shirt, lifting him up. The smaller man began to glow with light, with power. He would feel nothing. "I'm sorry our meeting didn't work out." Prime finished before tossing the Narrator away. 

Prime turned away from what would happen next. He reached into his pocket and removed a card with a large M embossed onto it and tapped the air. Seconds later, a metro train ripped into the air, rushing past Prime. He stuck his and out and grabbed a handle placed on the side. As he was yanked away, he caught a glimpse of shards of light drifting in the wind before he was ripped out of reality.

Edited by Dr. Dapper