Public Opinions  

32 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate your experience participating in/reading Phase 1, A Shadowed Dawn (ASD)

• Excellent :D
    • Good :)
    • Average :|
    • Bad :(
    • Terrible >:(
    • Didn't read or participate/No opinion
  2. 2. Will you participate in Phase 2, Rivers of Blood (RoB)?

3. 3. Who do you think will win? :P

• PlasmaCore
    • The rest of the Alleyverse

On 5/26/2019 at 3:10 PM, Ark1002 said:

I thought we were closer to Plasmacore.

16 hours ago, I think I am here. said:

“Um, sir?” Wes asked, trying to keep up with Darkness’ running. So, Darkness was the leader now? Mike had left, ran away for a girl who was having a breakdown. “Where are exactly are we running to?”

Darkness looked back.  "To that large foreboding building in the distance," he said, pointing towards Plasmacore.  

Whisper walked silently out of an Alley with Kumiko, she'd taken on a different appearance as they travelled and Kumiko had stopped by a Stranger for a moment, somehow copying one of their abilities.

As they exited the Alley she pointed to the top of a nearby apartment building, it had a flat roof, high up and was close to PlasmaCore without being right next to it.

Good vantage. She signed briefly in Alleycant. Walk around first? Or look from above?

@kenod

Zan followed Darkness towards a building when a purple mist thing swarmed around them. He heard Seom screaming but was to distracted to register it. He looked at Darkness, Zan had never liked Darkness and then he thought he could just take over the squad. Zan flared pewter and quickly threw two knives at Darkness, Zan charged after the knives pulling out his dueling cane, and swung at Darkness with all of his pewter fueled strength.

What am I doing? The small part of his brain that wasn't being controlled by the rage thought, as it tried to regain control of his mind.

@Vargo Seldon @Sherlock Holmes @I think I am here.

Darkness walked forwards with Zan, Seom, and Wes.  Seom began screaming, and Darkness spun quickly.  Only to find two knives on their way towards his heart.  Zan.

Surprised, he sapped the kinetic energy from the knives as they hit, and they hung in the air, void of all energy.  Once he moved away, they clattered to the ground, their energy having gone to him.  

Zan was incompetent at best.  He'd had to pull Zan out of death more than once during the assassination attempt.  If Darkness was being honest with himself, it would be better if Zan was off the team.  Or dead.  And now he had the nerve to try and attack him?  

Darkness shouted, enraged, and drew two thick fighting daggers.  He charged at Zan, swinging the weapons with expert precision at his heart.

@Sherlock Holmes @I think I am here. @Turtle373

58 minutes ago, Turtle373 said:

Zan knocked Darkness' arms aside with his cane, and drew one of his knives, he stabbed it straight towards Darkness' gut.

Stop! STOP! What are you doing! 

@Vargo Seldon

Darkness twisted as the knife came in.  It grazed his side, drawing blood.  He grunted, then began a blinding flurry of stabs and slashes at his opponent.  As he attacked, he began tapping his reserve of kinetic energy, making his attacks much faster and much more powerful.

@Turtle373

Deteca finally stepped forward. "Tena," she said quietly, "do you think everyone who's going to come here has arrived?"

8 hours ago, AonEne said:

Deteca finally stepped forward. "Tena," she said quietly, "do you think everyone who's going to come here has arrived?"

"I'm still waiting on Ark..."

@Ark1002

Ark, you really need to give up on some RPs, for the sake of real life and for the sake of other RPs.

11 hours ago, Voidus said:

Whisper walked silently out of an Alley with Kumiko, she'd taken on a different appearance as they travelled and Kumiko had stopped by a Stranger for a moment, somehow copying one of their abilities.

As they exited the Alley she pointed to the top of a nearby apartment building, it had a flat roof, high up and was close to PlasmaCore without being right next to it.

Good vantage. She signed briefly in Alleycant. Walk around first? Or look from above?

@kenod

Kumiko looked at the building Whisper indicated. Looks good, she signed back. walking around sound good though, otherwise we might miss something.

Besides, she thought, she didn't want to sit on a roof for who knows how long. Much better to walk around the place first, see if there's a quicker way to do this.

Whisper nodded, hunching her shoulders forward a little, the cloak that she wore hung forward, obscuring her figure a little more. She looked down at the ground, only glancing up to give quick, furtive glances at their surroundings as though nervous and began scuttling forwards through the streets.

The streets were mostly empty here, the residents had gone inside either due to the sounds of fighting or possibly due to Scadrian superstition at the mists. Whispers feet padded gently against the ground as she walked, trying to keep an eye on Kumiko as they traveled.

14 hours ago, Silva said:

Yes. Only if completely surrounded in an aluminum box.

14 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

No, the haze isn't going near him yet.

Councilman Ark stumbled onto Tena's front porch. "Tena."

@Sherlock Holmes

Uh, Sorana? The spren was the last one to reply. Page 16.

@Sorana