The Last Post Wins!!!!!

*steaks start raining down from the sky, Nathranking’s own recipe. Steaks only rained down in certain places though. Those who are blessed enough to eat them suddenly find something strange inside of them.... Steakomancy. Depending on what kind of meat that these people eat, it gives them strange new powers. Vegetarians are unaffected. This new social class begins to become more and more valued by society, and society itself begins to evolve around meat. Thus we see that wherever Nathranking’s steaks are to be found, power comes with it*

1 hour ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

*steaks start raining down from the sky, Nathranking’s own recipe. Steaks only rained down in certain places though. Those who are blessed enough to eat them suddenly find something strange inside of them.... Steakomancy. Depending on what kind of meat that these people eat, it gives them strange new powers. Vegetarians are unaffected. This new social class begins to become more and more valued by society, and society itself begins to evolve around meat. Thus we see that wherever Nathranking’s steaks are to be found, power comes with it*

*Hides up in the mountains working grilling magic. Tosses prophecies carved into steaks down the mountain.*

11 minutes ago, Ethan_Sedai said:

“Mm, that’s good. But it needs a little something...”

*adds bacon, jalapeños, bbq sauce...*

*grabs buns and toasts them for my next burger*

*Passes Ethan a plate and a platter of burgers. Points him to the french fries sitting on the sides table with the knishes and onion rings.*

2 hours ago, The Last Post said:

How does do?

How I did it: I converted the glyphs translation page into a vector file (I think it’s an SVG?) which meant that in Photoshop I could just grab the individual phonemes by clicking them. From there, I just grabbed and dragged them into place and then reflected them. I can also rotate them, but distorting them is hard.

37 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Ok, so this is the one place that I can post and not actually have a post added to my count. My question is this: Next real post will be my 1000th, you guys have any idea on what to do?

Don’t be me. 

*shrugs* The standbys are a long RP post or fanfiction or making an AMA.