The Last Post Wins!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Doomstick said:

my won the day count is off

That happens for me too- I win the day a lot when I only get third place or don’t even make it on the list. The count changes a lot in the same day too.

Edited by Lunamor

Just now, Lunamor said:

That happens for me too- I win the day a lot when I only get third place or don’t even make it on the list. The count changes a lot in the same day too.

it says i won the day last the day before (or after) and according to the thing you get when you click it, I have won the day 4 times, not 3

1 minute ago, Shard of Thought said:

"I know not. But being unable to use Star on TLT is... draining. TVG is not used to being in the story for so long. I need Xino to resolve this! It literally keeps me up at night. I'm serious."

"let's make a deal..."

Just now, Shard of Thought said:

"Yes, that's what I'm asking, yeah."

"I help you with plot until this storyline is done, and I will help you to not pull an 'Ene, and you refrain from starting new storylines for a period of time that is not insignificant, but not too long."

Just now, Doomstick said:

"I help you with plot until this storyline is done, and I will help you to not pull an 'Ene, and you refrain from starting new storylines for a period of time that is not insignificant, but not too long."

"Oh trust me, Star will be much less involved in the plot after her burns are healed; and they will be healed. I won't allow it to end any other way. She's staying alive no matter how much she hates it. The only way this can possibly be resolved is if Xino shows up. At this point, it's a waiting game. I have to keep Star alive while I do that and it is painful. For both of us."

Just now, Shard of Thought said:

"Oh trust me, Star will be much less involved in the plot after her burns are healed; and they will be healed. I won't allow it to end any other way. She's staying alive no matter how much she hates it. The only way this can possibly be resolved is if Xino shows up. At this point, it's a waiting game. I have to keep Star alive while I do that and it is painful. For both of us."

"is that a yes?"