The Last Post Wins!!!!!

Just now, Lunamor said:

I don’t think so, no :( I think I joined a bit too late for that.

That sucks. We'll have to introduce you two when he comes back. Because he will come back. And I refuse to consider otherwise.

1 minute ago, Shard of Thought said:

I LOVE IMAGINE DRAGONS!

Carry on.

*fades away*

Someone put the song on the Discord voice chat once and I just got addicted...

2 minutes ago, AonEne said:

That sucks. We'll have to introduce you two when he comes back. Because he will come back. And I refuse to consider otherwise.

Someone put the song on the Discord voice chat once and I just got addicted...

Awesome. I found them... Wow. Has it really been 3 years already? Maybe even four at this point. Wow again. I found them when my cousin Josh was listening to it. Plus, a few years prior, my crush had been listening to them so I decided they were cool. But the moment I realized I could fit their songs to Reckoners characters, I was hooked. 

Edited by Shard of Thought

6 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

Believer works for David. (I've seen Steelheart bleed and I'll see him bleed again oh, oooooh oh. I'll see him bleed again.) Monster for Prof. It's been a while. I can't remember anymore. 

I too love Imagine dragons my favorite song by them is fallen, at least for now, and monster fits perfectly for Prof

Okay, Luna, now that the initial seconds of awe have worn off...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHCIJdosfhduvyguovhyAUIVHKFDAHSughsiudhgos! What do you MEAN, "first fic in general really"? How have you not written fifty thousand things to get that awesome? THAT WAS AWESOME! The mods need to pin it! You must advertise on every existing website! Ahhhhhhhh! LUNAMOR, DUDE. WOW.

18 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

*nods eagerly* I definitely miss him too. It’s been too long since I’ve seen anyone say “Woomy”.

Woomy!

*snaps* That reminds me, I was gonna do a thing!

Edited by AonEne

27 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Okay, Luna, now that the initial seconds of awe have worn off...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHCIJdosfhduvyguovhyAUIVHKFDAHSughsiudhgos! What do you MEAN, "first fic in general really"? How have you not written fifty thousand things to get that awesome? THAT WAS AWESOME! The mods need to pin it! You must advertise on every existing website! Ahhhhhhhh! LUNAMOR, DUDE. WOW.

I didn’t realize people would like it so much ^_^ Thanks!

17 hours ago, AonEne said:

A combination of Bad Liar by Imagine Dragons, it being nighttime, and missing Ink. I forget, did you ever meet him?

As his cousin, it will be like another six months before he returns. Hopefully less, he just has to get his Eagle Scout project and then talk to his parents. (I don’t think they’ll let him have it even after…) Maybe for the summer, but that’s just my idea. He got it taken away because of a bad grade school, so he won’t have to worry about it…(He’s a really good student, doing 11th grade equations in 9th is really hard)  I don’t know. I’ll text him and find out.

Okay! First off, sorry for double-posting. Ink says that he will get the Shard back, (hopefully) around mid-July.