The Last Post Wins!!!!!

Is it even worth it to read the 239 pages of this thread like it was for Sanderson Memes, or should I just ignore the first 230 pages or so?

Edit: for a minute there, it only showed the posts of the first page and then mine, and I was so confused, because it looked like the last post before mine was November, and I thought I had just necroed this thread. My phone was acting very strange.

Edited by Ethan_Sedai

1 hour ago, Ethan_Sedai said:

Is it even worth it to read the 239 pages of this thread like it was for Sanderson Memes, or should I just ignore the first 230 pages or so?

If you want to read pure nonsense with the occasional great piece of RP and some memes, dive right in. Otherwise, just hang out on the active side of things.

3 minutes ago, AonEne said:

If you want to read pure nonsense with the occasional great piece of RP and some memes, dive right in. Otherwise, just hang out on the active side of things.

Yeah, half of the pages are just stuff like “Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy” repeated 2047 times.

I believe this is the quote by moi, Hoid about gibberish!

"I wonder if you could do that to a man.  Pull him apart, emotion by emotion, bit by bit, bloody chunk by bloody chunk.  Then combine them beck together into something else, like a Dysian Aimian.  If you do put a man together like that, Dalinar, be sure to name him Gibberish, after me.  Or perhaps Gibletish."

Also, ITIAH!!! Welcome back!

11 hours ago, Lunamor said:

Yeah, half of the pages are just stuff like “Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy” repeated 2047 times.

Makes me think of the...

(Minor skyward spoilers)

Spoiler

What? You’re still here?

Spoiler

Ok, I guess you’ve read skyward.

Spoiler

But if not,

Spoiler

There are a lot of spoiler tags that I can nestle.

Spoiler

Also,

Spoiler

I’m not sure if spoilersfor Skyward are allowed yet, even in spoiler tags, so

Spoiler

I figured a lot of spoiler tags should solve that problem. 

Spoiler

...GAFHOC

Edit: should I instead post a link to a thread where Skyward spoilers are allowed in the innermost spoiler tag?

Would that be better?

Edited by Ethan_Sedai