The Last Post Wins!!!!!

1 hour ago, NerdyAarakocra said:

But how does foosball factor in?

Sorry, I meant 5k cross country bike/swim while playing mario kart vr the whole time playing marching foosball. You know, like how marching bands march with instruments? This is like marching (or biking and swimming) with a miniature foosball table tied to your body. 

49 minutes ago, Emery the Steelrunner said:

I’ll play mariokart against you @Shining Silhouette.

I'm down. I'm also a fiend at smash bros

Spoiler
5 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Also, I win.

Spoiler

Also, I win.

Also, I win.

Spoiler

A̶̢̨̡̨̛̛̛̟̟͓̯̯̼̙̩̣̗̘̦̹͈̼̟͍̝̪͉̮̥͔̳͈̣̰͇̥̻͛͆̆̒̒̀̌̍͑̓̋͗̀̑̽̊́͊̅̂̚̕͝ͅĻ̷̧̛͍̹̲̺̯̣͍̥̮̬̝̞͉̺̫̫͉̖̩̅̾̾̅͆̽̑̀̅̀̾́̒͑͊̂̕̕̕͝ͅͅS̷̡̧̡̡̛̲̣̭͕͚͈̦̬̜̥͈̗̙̫͔̪͖͚̞̳̙̘̘̥̩̮̩̲̰̪̻̬̟̠̬̭͖̺̀̿̈̓̓̑͑̊̽̎́͒͂̉̑̀̍̅̏̅͗̉̄͋͘͜͠O̵̡̡̙͍̲̗̗͚̫͍̰̳̱̱͚̲̩͔̾̂̇͑̌̓͒̈́̀̍͗̈́̉͑͋̍͋͂̌́̾̈͋̒̐̂͗̔͛̿͆̔̉͘͜͝͠͝͝,̷̛̟̲̣̠͈̙͍͂̒͒̋͗̈́̾̾̀́̿̓̊̌̆͐̉͐̔́̚͜ ̴̨̛̮̫̮͎̔̎̈̄̒̓͑̃̄̀̐͌̽͂͂̊̓̇̈́̆̄͂̏̚̕Į̸̨̡̧̢̛̩̣͍͚̙͚̠̝̱̹̖̼̮̙̦̰͈̰̝̳̱̗̪̣͙̺̥̀̌̿͊̋͆̃̋͜͝ ̴̡̡̧̨̞̭̘͙͓͙̪̺̘͚̙̼̺̞̫̖̺͍̻̤̺̮̻͔̱̪͙͙̖͙̝͇̳̠̞͍̥͙̩̞̘̳̀͜ͅͅW̸̨̡̢̧̠̹̗͖̘̘͙̪̥̱̗̭̞͙̫̠̠̖̗̟̺̗͇͍̤̙̳̪͙̋̐ͅĬ̵̡̭̝̹̻̬̲̝̯͓͔͚͉̖͙̺͉͎̪̺̖͍̣͉̱͈̯͕̳̪̪͎̐̀̅́̓͜ͅṈ̸̢̧̛͇̱͑̅̑͆͆͐̾̓́͑̽̂̀̔̎͆̉͊̓́̈́̇̌͘͝͝.̶̧̡̨̰̩͈̲͚̪̹̪͍͚̭̥͚̖̹̼͍̖̣͉̯͕͎̩̹͎̰̱̟̾̓͂͘͜͜

Spoiler

:ph34r:

11 hours ago, Emery the Steelrunner said:

I’d play foosball against you @NerdyAarakocra. I’ll play mariokart against you @Shining Silhouette.

YES! YOU SHALL TREMBLE BEFORE MY FOOS-POWER!

10 hours ago, Shining Silhouette said:

Sorry, I meant 5k cross country bike/swim while playing mario kart vr the whole time playing marching foosball. You know, like how marching bands march with instruments? This is like marching (or biking and swimming) with a miniature foosball table tied to your body. 

I'm down. I'm also a fiend at smash bros

New Hoid story for Stormlight 5: Fleet who Kept Doing a 5k Cross Country Bike/Swim while Playing Mariokart VR the Whole Time Playing Marching Foosball.

If you want to play a fighting game on the Nintendo Switch, you must defeat me on my home ground: Shovel Knight Showdown!

Spoiler

And, for as long as it takes for you to sort out the words Fleet who Kept Doing a 5k Cross Country Bike/Swim while Playing Mariokart VR the Whole Time Playing Marching Foosball, I've won!

Depends on who I'm feeling at the moment or if I just want to fart on someone's face as wario. I do like Ganon at times, sometimes little mac. It's been a while since at school one kid would main Ness and would usually win as he is really good as Ness.

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

My current main is Shulk, and also Pyra/Mythra if I'm playing on a device with the DLC.

I like Xenoblade Chronicles, if you can't tell.

There are a few others that I'm somewhat good at, but those two (three?) are my mains. (It used to be Link, but then I realized I wasn't that good with him.)

2 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

My current main is Shulk, and also Pyra/Mythra if I'm playing on a device with the DLC.

I like Xenoblade Chronicles, if you can't tell.

There are a few others that I'm somewhat good at, but those two (three?) are my mains. (It used to be Link, but then I realized I wasn't that good with him.)

Awesome! Xenoblade is pretty cool (so is Link)

Edited by Shining Silhouette
Holy ninja what

Did we all just post at the same time lol

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

My family has none of the expansions. It's been a while as my siblings will get annoyed with me if I play with them. Isn't it just satisfying to use the powerfull punch in a large group of people? I also use Ridley, sometimes.

Yesssss. Falcon punch

1 minute ago, NerdyAarakocra said:

Sigh... ROB, I guess.

*trembles*

2 minutes ago, That1Cellist said:

In smash 4, I played Mario and Meta Knight. I don't know about Ultimate, I haven't really decided. Any suggeestions?

Mario's super fun in Ultimate. Are you more of a rushdown, camper, or swordie player? 

I like swordies, but they are a bit boring. I guess I probably play more on the aggressive side, since I get bored camping.

I like playing roy because he's a swordie that can play super aggressive all the time. Wolf is fun as well, but not too aggressive

Bowser tough guy can be hilarious sometimes as well.

truuuuuu

It's also fun when everyone is someone who can counter, and you're just standing next to each other trying to counter attacks that aren't coming because the other person is trying to counter.

But what's really fun is countering Kirby's flaming hammer when it's fully charged.

1 minute ago, The Bookwyrm said:

It's also fun when everyone is someone who can counter, and you're just standing next to each other trying to counter attacks that aren't coming because the other person is trying to counter.

But what's really fun is countering Kirby's flaming hammer when it's fully charged.

Or countering falcon or warlock punch or any other move. But yes :D

1 minute ago, That1Cellist said:

Another fun thing is trapping people in Corrin forward smash, since it has a weak hitbox that hits them over and over.

Yeah that thing is crazy.

I also hate dying to marth tipper forward smash at 35% at the edge 

Is there a smash bros thread yet?

One of my least favorite moves in the game is Lucas' Up-smash. I think he is invincible for the first part, and then it hits like, everywhere.

2 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

I also hate dying to marth tipper forward smash at 35% at the edge 

Is there a smash bros thread yet?

I don't think so. Marth is annoying.