The Last Post Wins!!!!!

ARK

ARK      ARK

ARK ARK ARK ARK

ARK                        ARK 

ARK  ARK ARK

ARK               ARK

ARK  ARK   ARK

ARK              ARK

ARK                ARK

ARK          ARK

ARK      ARK

\                                                                             ARK ARK

ARK 

ARK ARK

ARK       ARK

ARK             ARK

GAHH

Edited by Dedspren

Okay, guys, I just hid a post that was nothing but a period.

This game kind of pushes the limit of good taste when it comes to artificially inflating post counts, so I'm gonna come down and say that if you're going to play, play by the rules and make sure your posts have some actual content to them. 

I'm not overly fond of the weird quasi-ASCII spam posts, either. 

Consider this a gentle warning. 

Just now, Kaymyth said:

This game kind of pushes the limit of good taste when it comes to artificially inflating post counts, so I'm gonna come down and say that if you're going to play, play by the rules and make sure your posts have some actual content to them. 

To be fair, it did have content but was edited out, likely due to it being a double post. :) 

I was the one who reported it (or one of the ones), and I did so because I thought it was a mistake, like what Alvron said. I've never seen anyone simply post a period here before. Gentle warning taken either way.

3 minutes ago, Alvron said:

To be fair, it did have content but was edited out, likely due to it being a double post. :) 

Ahh. I hadn't caught that it was a double (stuck on mobile as my computer has somewhat crashed; harder to see everything). 

Personally, I would prefer if people did not edit their accidental doubles like that; just report then and tell us why in the report. That help us avoid any unearned scoldings. :)

3 hours ago, Kaymyth said:

Vargo looked around wildly, a feral look in his eyes.  He whispered to the rest of the crew on board, "They've found us..."

Suddenly, a group of maneuverable space pirates appeared on their tale.  Vargo rushed to the bridge, sending out the call to man battle stations and send the ship into evasive maneuvers.  Speaking through the intercom, he shouted, "RED ALERT, THE MODERATORS HAVE FOUND US.  PROTECT THE THREAD."

Warning taken.  Thanks, I never intended this to be overly spammy or annoying.

5 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

I rushed up to him, screaming at the top of my lungs. We were surely doomed, for none could stand against the great power of the moderators!

I can stand(or at least sit)!