The Last Post Wins!!!!!

1 hour ago, Shining Silhouette said:

Yo SHARDERS that are online rn

What's a good movie to watch

If you want to go for nostalgia Disney is always a good option.

I’d recommend Beauty and the Beast or The Lion King for max little kid feeling vibes.

TLoTR or The Hobbit is good too.

On 12/21/2022 at 9:50 AM, Shallan Stormblessed said:

On the longer side of flash fiction.

Here it is!

Hide contents

Why hello there.

My name is Chris. Not shocking. Doesn’t stand out. I know that all too well.

Naomi stared at the problem in front of her. 

It was a hard one. She was, of course, struggling to muster to brainpower to begin considering it. 

Given: ∠ABC≅∠DFE

Prove: GBE∥CAB

She stared, her mind probably wandering. Too far.

Naomi placed her head on her hand, trying to think. As it did for everyone, the mind failed to find the most efficient way to start the problem. It was obnoxious.

She looked at the mind-numbing group of shapes. Her eyes flicked to “Given:” And she started writing. As she did, another student leaned over, glanced at her paper, and jotted down the same thing as her. She barely noticed.

Naomi stood in line for lunch. Unlike most school lunches were thought to be, IHS's food was pretty good. At least, that’s what everyone seemed to think.

And I would know what everyone thinks, if anyone does.

Naomi glanced around, looking for something to tell Joni for the school newspaper. Joni was obnoxiously lazy, but somehow had managed to become the writer for the school paper. She was too lazy to actually do anything for her job, so she relied on Naomi to get her information. Naomi, for some reason, let it happen. Naomi looked around, not seeing anything interesting. Why do I even stay here? It’s not like anything happens.

Naomi’s eyes found me. 

“Hello there,” she said. “I haven’t seen you before. What are you going to get for lunch?”

She noticed me.

Nobody notices me.

Nobody sees me.

I’m the seer. I’m the rememberer. She can’t know me. Nobody ever does… but…

I ran.

I wish talent like this was more common ;-;

YOURE AWESOME OMG

On 12/24/2022 at 5:21 PM, Ookla the catastrophizer said:

I just read Amari and the night brothers. It was good, I really liked it but I figured out EVERY SINGLE TWIST. I’m a bit older than the intended middle grade audience though so perhaps that’s why. :ph34r: 

That was what it was like reading WoT for me. I saw everything coming aile away.

21 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Then were the divisive words spread. "Pineapple on Pizza!"

No.

3 minutes ago, Frustration said:

That was what it was like reading WoT for me. I saw everything coming aile away.

I read WoT as a foolish young 7th grader, so I enjoyed it quite a lot. Same with Harry Potter, I read it in 2nd and 3rd grade so I thought it was amazing. Read books early, it makes them better. 

2 minutes ago, Aes Sedai said:

I read WoT as a foolish young 7th grader, so I enjoyed it quite a lot. Same with Harry Potter, I read it in 2nd and 3rd grade so I thought it was amazing. Read books early, it makes them better. 

I've pretty much always been reading, so there really wasn't time to add extra series in there.

35 minutes ago, Aes Sedai said:

This is truth! I read this one series by Stuart Gibbs when I was pretty young, and I was like, “Oh my god, this is genius!” And I recently reread it and was trying to figure out what language the author was speaking.