The Last Post Wins!!!!!

5 hours ago, AonEne said:

Guys, don't spam. No posts that are only "wins" or "keep posting" or like one word just to make things longer. That is not allowed, even here, and will be hidden.

Hold up. Since when. This entire thread is literally 1.1k pages of exactly that. I get not wanting spam, but that’s literally the entire essence and identity of this thread. If you want to hide posts like that, you’d have to just delete this thread, it’s 99.999% one word posts. A lot of those are even one letter posts.

Edited by Danex

4 hours ago, Danex said:

Hold up. Since when. This entire thread is literally 1.1k pages of exactly that. I get not wanting spam, but that’s literally the entire essence and identity of this thread. If you want to hide posts like that, you’d have to just delete this thread, it’s 99.999% one word posts. A lot of those are even one letter posts.

They are soulcasting this thread!!!

9 hours ago, Danex said:

Since Chaos showed up a week or so ago and told everyone to stop. I’m not gonna go deleting all the past posts on this thread, that would be way too much work, but having more to your posts than one letter or one word would help. I’ve been here for years and *wins* is not, in my opinion, the essence of this thread. If someone says “don’t spam”, then you might want to look at what you’re doing and decide if saying one word over and over again is really that important to you. 

It’s not hard to put more effort into your posts than *wins* spam. Even just striking up a conversation or doing the pseudo-roleplay thing they suggested works. 

Edit: oh and by the way, I can confirm that maybe half of this thread is spam, not 99% of it :P

Edited by AonEne