Email List and Submission Dates

Silk

Since we're on the subject, if possible I'd like to submit the epilogue of The Mathematical Bridge - it's 1,500 words, so hopefully it will fit in somewhere. After that I'll be done submitting for a fair while, I suspect.

Hey all!  

Just thought I'd let everyone know I'm still alive, but will be swamped with work for the next couple of weeks.  I'll hopefully be able to get caught up on some of the submissions, and be able to submit my next chapter sometime in mid August.  

Sorry for not being super active!  

I think I've worked up enough courage to submit the first few thousand words of the novel I'm currently working on. 

It might be more useful to submit some of my short stories, but all of them need another round of editing before I dare to show them to anyone. :)

Hey Kashmir,

If it makes you feel any better, all my submission have been first drafts (as has been readily apparent).

Even though I do quite a bit of outlining, my first draft of any given scene is little more than a stream of consciousness, so submitting that would be quite pointless.  :D

The thing with these past projects of mine is that they all have problems that I have probably identified but haven't yet had the enthusiasm to fix.

Whoops, guess who forgot to check the thread Sunday night. >>;

If no one else wants to go, I'll submit another Scholomancer chapter.

(But if there's ever too many, i'm willing to drop out. At this point, I feel like I'm hogging the critique).

Really, don't worry about it. Mandamon was submitting since October '14 (not a dig, Man), and I took about 15 weeks to submit Maths Bridge - don't sweat it :)

Yeah, it's pretty much the way these things go, especially with most folks working on longer projects. Don't worry about it--if I need you to drop back for a week or two to make space for folks who  haven't had a chance to submit for a while I'll let you know. Until then you're good. :)

Unfortunately, I'll have to pass this week.

I haven't been writing in any kind of linear fashion, but I though that submitting in the order it's intended to be read would be more useful. So, I started to write the next part, but couldn't quite make it. The words are down, but they're barely legible. I'll do an initial edit on it to get the most out of everyone's insightful feedback.