The Chat Thread

Archer

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

so I can see, I will go check out the new players guide, maybe we could try and restart the alley verse? I think I was promoted to Ghostblood guild leader by forgetful archivist? *shrugs*.

We are indeed restarting the machinery around here. And as to the GBs, I have no idea, they do their own internal stuff and it’s not my department. But if you got promoted then hey! Also you’ve got the right name so I mean, who am I to argue

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

so I can see, I will go check out the new players guide, maybe we could try and restart the alley verse? I think I was promoted to Ghostblood guild leader by forgetful archivist? *shrugs*.

In case that was your plan, I don't think playing Kel will be possible :)

2 minutes ago, ZincAboutIt said:

We are indeed restarting the machinery around here. And as to the GBs, I have no idea, they do their own internal stuff and it’s not my department. But if you got promoted then hey! Also you’ve got the right name so I mean, who am I to argue

Just now, mathiau said:

In case that was your plan, I don't think playing Kel will be possible :)

Yeah I wasn't planning on playing Kel, I would just create a random character, maybe a certain one I have been thinking about... 

2 hours ago, AonEne said:

@Sorana @Ark1002 @I think I am here. @The Forgetful Archivist Summoning the GB council (as of last I heard) - what's going on here? 

Pretty sure it’s a reference to this. Basically TFA made him a leader of a particular ‘chapter’ section of the GBs, since Thaidakar made a GB thread without already realising we existed. Ergo, we sort of assimilated him and he’s the leader of his part. Or at least that’s what I understand, anyway.

Edited by I think I am here.
Did I use ‘ergo’ correctly? I don’t know, it’s a cool word so *shrug*

14 hours ago, I think I am here. said:

Pretty sure it’s a reference to this. Basically TFA made him a leader of a particular ‘chapter’ section of the GBs, since Thaidakar made a GB thread without already realising we existed. Ergo, we sort of assimilated him and he’s the leader of his part. Or at least that’s what I understand, anyway.

that makes a lot more sense. so that would mean TFA is still the actual leader and I am just another random guy with my own puppet ghostbloods, NICE! 

4 minutes ago, mathiau said:

@Ashbringer So what do we do with Null and Cassie? Can I have him notice her in the waiting room or should I just continue with moving Null to the Spiritual wing? (It is where Sanax is, right? @18th Shard)

I believe he is in the Cognitive Ward, unless there is another one I don’t know about. But that’s where all the crazy people are :P 

2 minutes ago, ZincAboutIt said:

I believe he is in the Cognitive Ward, unless there is another one I don’t know about. But that’s where all the crazy people are :P 

Oh. That makes sense.

I had imagined Spiritual Ward because of the passive Voidmaking, but honestly he's broken in all realms.

19 minutes ago, mathiau said:

@Ashbringer So what do we do with Null and Cassie? Can I have him notice her in the waiting room or should I just continue with moving Null to the Spiritual wing? (It is where Sanax is, right? @18th Shard)

I forget if Null was supposed to go with Cassie or not... and both of their savant damage is largely Spiritual. I'd be fine with them going together though. (Mainly I don't want to double post my RP).

... mainly I need to go back to figure out what they're actually trying to do. We can probably have them find Sanax somehow.

1 minute ago, Ashbringer said:

I forget if Null was supposed to go with Cassie or not... and both of their savant damage is largely Spiritual. I'd be fine with them going together though. (Mainly I don't want to double post my RP).

Null and Cassie were talking about going together, we never had them decide whether they were going to but in universe but out of universe we had decided they would

For the double post issue you can just edit it and tag me

... mainly I need to go back to figure out what they're actually trying to do. We can probably have them find Sanax somehow.

In universe they were going trying to figure out whether Cassie's savantism can be slowed down or reversed, and about why her bones are glowing.

Out of universe I think we mostly trying to have them met with Sanax

21 minutes ago, mathiau said:

Null and Cassie were talking about going together, we never had them decide whether they were going to but in universe but out of universe we had decided they would

For the double post issue you can just edit it and tag me

In universe they were going trying to figure out whether Cassie's savantism can be slowed down or reversed, and about why her bones are glowing.

Out of universe I think we mostly trying to have them met with Sanax

Oh yeah. Okay. I have... some level of idea as to how to get Cassie to the Cognitive Ward, as she may attempt to lock her consciousness to her body if the savantism goes too far. (Which it pretty much is - hence a very large part of her body showing up as metal with her iron scan.)

I can edit that in somewhat soon.

Sanax is in the Cognitive Ward, yeah. Emily, my nurse character, is also there and she knows Sanax pretty well. Her last post she was checking Poller out with Folorian there, but I can wrap that up if wanted. @mathiau

@Voidus @ZincAboutIt If you want Xanas to get anything from the Alleys involved, just let me know. 

12 minutes ago, mathiau said:

@Ashbringer, you said you had trouble playing three character at the same time, do you intend to play Poller again or do we say something like he was hospitalised for observation and have Folorian and Emily continue without him?

Yeah, we can shelve Poller for now. I’m also not sure… @ZincAboutIt, do you have any idea if the DA would react to someone being hospitalized with pre-Forged-memory symptoms? Because that’s part of why I’m wondering what would happen to him.

But yeah, if you want Folorian to go off on his own / with Emily then go ahead.

1 hour ago, Ashbringer said:

Yeah, we can shelve Poller for now. I’m also not sure… @ZincAboutIt, do you have any idea if the DA would react to someone being hospitalized with pre-Forged-memory symptoms? Because that’s part of why I’m wondering what would happen to him.

The DA would definitely be interested once they found out, yeah. Especially if they are remembering their other life.

2 hours ago, Ashbringer said:

Ok, I'll ask @18th Shard's opinion then

Edited by mathiau