Would You Rather? -a Game

I know I’m late to this one, but 

10 hours ago, The Last Post said:

wyr leave the shard or not be able to read Sanderson books 

Not be able to read the books, easily. Audiobooks are a thing and the Shard is a second home. 

1 hour ago, Cadmium Compounder said:

Would you rather Awaken The Stick or put an essence mark on a spike. 

Awaken the stick, with the Command “Become Fire”. 

Would you rather die in fire or die in ice? :P

Edited by AonEne
Autocorrect hates me

2 hours ago, AonEne said:

I know I’m late to this one, but 

Not be able to read the books, easily. Audiobooks are a thing and the Shard is a second home. 

Awaken the stick, with the Command “Become Fire”. 

Would you rather die in fire or die in ice? :P

I definitely immediately thought of Robert Frost's Poem "Fire and Ice"

46 minutes ago, Ghanderflaffle said:

WYR be on mobile Shard or desktop Shard.

Desktop. So much easier to post long posts

WYR get 500 papercuts all over your body or get a gory gash on your arm from a tiger slashing at you, with no medical service for 3 days. 

1 hour ago, Lunamor said:

Would you rather have a spren but no radiant powers or radiant powers but no spren?

*cries in roleplayer* 

38 minutes ago, Cadmium Compounder said:

I definitely immediately thought of Robert Frost's Poem "Fire and Ice"

WYR get 500 papercuts all over your body or get a gory gash on your arm from a tiger slashing at you, with no medical service for 3 days. 

That was my inspiration, actually :D 

The tiger wound, I can probably bandage that easier (not that I have any medical experience) and it’ll focus the pain in one place. It also seems like it would be more likely to hit a major vein and bleed out with five hundred paper cuts. 

Would you rather eat a live mouse once or eat nothing but your least favorite food for two days? 

31 minutes ago, AonEne said:

*cries in roleplayer* 

That was my inspiration, actually :D 

The tiger wound, I can probably bandage that easier (not that I have any medical experience) and it’ll focus the pain in one place. It also seems like it would be more likely to hit a major vein and bleed out with five hundred paper cuts. 

Would you rather eat a live mouse once or eat nothing but your least favorite food for two days? 

What if my least favorite food is a live mouse? In that case, I would choose live mouse once. 

In the case where we assume food is a dish that has been killed, and prepared in some way, and I'm limited to the foods I've tried... (If I haven't tried a food, It can't be my least favorite, right?)

I would rather eat my least favorite food for two days. 

Would you rather live in industrialized Scadrial, or Industrialized Roshar? You won't have any powers.

38 minutes ago, AonEne said:

*cries in roleplayer* 

I completely forgot about that ahhhhh now I’m sad again

5 minutes ago, Cadmium Compounder said:

Would you rather live in industrialized Scadrial, or Industrialized Roshar? You won't have any powers.

Industrialized Scadrial, I’m less likely to die in a highstorm.

How would one go about industrializing a place such as Roshar, I mean, what with the storms and Desolation-in-progress and Moash free to slaughter hobos and all?

(Would you rather be in charge of the industrialization of Roshar, or be made to replicate Elantris exactly, to scale, Investiture and all, with Legos?)

7 hours ago, Lunamor said:

I completely forgot about that ahhhhh now I’m sad again

Hehehehe (for those without context, I have a character who recently broke her only oath, but due to Nightwatcher intervention, has powers. I could explain it in more detail, but don’t want to derail the thread.) 

On 9/19/2019 at 5:14 PM, Brightness Warrior said:

How would one go about industrializing a place such as Roshar, I mean, what with the storms and Desolation-in-progress and Moash free to slaughter hobos and all?

(Would you rather be in charge of the industrialization of Roshar, or be made to replicate Elantris exactly, to scale, Investiture and all, with Legos?)

ELANTRIS LEGOS HECK YEAH!!! (Honestly that sounds like a lot of fun, I would just need a team of people to help me do it. Sanderson included.)

Would you rather reread Oathbringer forever, or only read the Twilight series?

59 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Would you rather reread Oathbringer forever, or only read the Twilight series?

20 minutes ago, Ghanderflaffle said:

I have never read Twilight and hope to keep it that way.

3 minutes ago, AonEne said:
4 hours ago, Rosharan A.C. said:

Your bane is that every book in the whole world spontaneously bursts into flame, except for one paperback copy of Twilight. Have fun.

2 hours ago, FatherTiempo said:

Oh the cruelty.

FIGHT ME. Both of you. I mean it, let's go fight somewhere, roleplay-style, two-on-two. I'd say two-on-one, disadvantaged duel, but I've learned from Adolin. C'mon. Let's go. *Ene punches playfully at the air* I will defend the books!

OKAY FOUR-ON-FOUR I'M DOWN FIGHT ME WOO

6 minutes ago, AonEne said:

OKAY FOUR-ON-FOUR I'M DOWN FIGHT ME WOO

*pulls out double glocks, and starts to shoot them in the air. Charges towards Ene firing them both into the air letting out war whoops*

Spoiler

Just kidding, I've never actually read Twilight, so I really don't know how good it is.:P

9 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

*pulls out double glocks, and starts to shoot them in the air. Charges towards Ene firing them both into the air letting out war whoops*

Hide contents

Just kidding, I've never actually read Twilight, so I really don't know how good it is.:P

Not here, I need to see if the other people I quoted are for it. This is a legit thing I'm doing, don't ask me why, I don't know, but it's happening :ph34r:

I will admit, @AonEne The Chemist by the same author was pretty good. I still think Twilight will be bad though. And I would participate, but I haven’t roleplayed in a while.

Sanderson

—————

Harry Potter

—————

Twilight

Edited by Ghanderflaffle

2 minutes ago, Ghanderflaffle said:

I will admit, @AonEne The Chemist by the same author was pretty good. I still think Twilight will be bad though. And I would participate, but I haven’t roleplayed in a while.

The Chemist is good, yeah. The Host is fantastic. And Twilight is good too. It has about the same amount of romance as The Chemist, which seems to be most people's main complaint, and I should stop now before I start ranting XD

What's the list? (And seriously, I have no idea why but I wanna duel someone, do you want to fight me :P)