Alleyverse Characters

Archer

OP character approval  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Should Legend (Page 89) be approved?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ENE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!

Edited by JacobAccurateClaessen

1 hour ago, BookishOcelot said:

@MacThorstenson Am I good now?

I think so.

I would give her second oath a -15 and her third a -10. I would give her listed weaknesses as -10 and because she is grief stricken and probably traumatized due to the circumstances of her sisters and fathers death, thats another -20. 

Her skills are at 30 for the bow training and a 20 for the scholarship.

I would note that normally radiants can't use grandbows without suits of shardplate, which they don't get until the fourth oath.

@AonEne she is at 120 right now in terms of raw power, but I would like to know what magic you plan on giving her, if you could PM it to me that would be great. Unless you are sure it would be less than 30 points. I would say around 15-20 for the weaknesses, but knowing the power would help me make that ranking.

Sometimes people have weaknesses for characters that are completely offset by their powers that they have or plan to get. So I want to make sure that you aren't going to be removing weaknesses with the powers.

If you don't want to PM me specifically, hitting up one of the mod team members with a PM would be great.

1 minute ago, MacThorstenson said:

I think so.

I would give her second oath a -15 and her third a -10. I would give her listed weaknesses as -10 and because she is grief stricken and probably traumatized due to the circumstances of her sisters and fathers death, thats another -20. 

Her skills are at 30 for the bow training and a 20 for the scholarship.

I would note that normally radiants can't use grandbows without suits of shardplate, which they don't get until the fourth oath.

@AonEne she is at 120 right now in terms of raw power, but I would like to know what magic you plan on giving her, if you could PM it to me that would be great. Unless you are sure it would be less than 30 points. I would say around 15-20 for the weaknesses, but knowing the power would help me make that ranking.

Sometimes people have weaknesses for characters that are completely offset by their powers that they have or plan to get. So I want to make sure that you aren't going to be removing weaknesses with the powers.

If you don't want to PM me specifically, hitting up one of the mod team members with a PM would be great.

Ene has already PM'd me for approval and received it.

34 minutes ago, JacobAccurateClaessen said:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ENE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!

I agree :P

3 minutes ago, MacThorstenson said:

Just now, Voidus said:

Ene has already PM'd me for approval and received it.

Voidus said she ranked at 135. The magic is a bit of a plot twist, but it shouldn't get rid of her weaknesses.

1 minute ago, MacThorstenson said:

Cool beans! @AonEne Your character is good!

I will add these two characters to the list posthaste.

Thanks!

Thank you!

Spoiler

Name: Adriana 

Appearance: Long blond hair, light orange eyes. 5'8 and 145 lbs. Age around 17. Usually wears dark colors. Uses safeglove as opposed to a safepouch as she sees gloves as more practical. 

Investiture: Dustbringer of the 3rd Ideal. Spren is Sparks.

Skills: Extensive book knowledge (mathematics, physics, sciences, literature, history etc.). Basic ranged combat training with bows.

Equipment: Longbow and arrows, two knives, an ornate bracelet with a ruby in the center used to store stormlight, necklace with her sister's name on it. 

Weakness: Irrational at times and has trouble relating to people. Never thinks before she does/says anything. Long scar down her stomach and left leg due to a fall from a tree. 

Family: None alive. Her sister was Tania. 

Home Planet: Roshar (Kharbranth)

Backstory: Born into a lighteyed family in Kharbranth. 7th dahn. Her mother died while giving birth to her. Her father never forgave her for this and sent her off to become an ardent at the age of 13. She stayed at the University of Kharbranth, taking extensive courses. She eventually got fed up with it and ran off to join a caravan. This was where she got her combat training. Two years later, she decided to go make peace with her father. On her journey back, she found her sister. Tania had spent the past few months looking for her. On their way back to Kharbranth, they were attacked by mercenaries. Adriana fled in panic, leaving her sister to die. She never forgave herself for this. When she arrived in Kharbranth, she heard that her father had been killed after he refused to pay off his debts. Grief-stricken, she ended up bonding an ashspren. A year later, she managed to hitchhike her way to Alleycity, where she currently lives. 

Guild: unaffiliated

Psyche: Very introverted. Rarely thinks before doing things/ speaking. Highly judgemental and self confident. Capable of holding a grudge for years.

Intended Threat Level: Individual-group

Story purpose: 

Benefit:

Modus Operandi: Rarely thinks before she acts. When she does act, it is on the fly. Anything she does, she tries to distance herself from so she won't get caught.

So her current score is negative 25? I think the ranking system may be a bit flawed but I'll take what I can get. 

Switched grandbow to longbow. 

20 minutes ago, BookishOcelot said:

Thank you!

Hide contents

Name: Adriana 

Appearance: Long blond hair, light orange eyes. 5'8 and 145 lbs. Age around 17. Usually wears dark colors. Uses safeglove as opposed to a safepouch as she sees gloves as more practical. 

Investiture: Dustbringer of the 3rd Ideal. Spren is Sparks.

Skills: Extensive book knowledge (mathematics, physics, sciences, literature, history etc.). Basic ranged combat training with bows.

Equipment: Longbow and arrows, two knives, an ornate bracelet with a ruby in the center used to store stormlight, necklace with her sister's name on it. 

Weakness: Irrational at times and has trouble relating to people. Never thinks before she does/says anything. Long scar down her stomach and left leg due to a fall from a tree. 

Family: None alive. Her sister was Tania. 

Home Planet: Roshar (Kharbranth)

Backstory: Born into a lighteyed family in Kharbranth. 7th dahn. Her mother died while giving birth to her. Her father never forgave her for this and sent her off to become an ardent at the age of 13. She stayed at the University of Kharbranth, taking extensive courses. She eventually got fed up with it and ran off to join a caravan. This was where she got her combat training. Two years later, she decided to go make peace with her father. On her journey back, she found her sister. Tania had spent the past few months looking for her. On their way back to Kharbranth, they were attacked by mercenaries. Adriana fled in panic, leaving her sister to die. She never forgave herself for this. When she arrived in Kharbranth, she heard that her father had been killed after he refused to pay off his debts. Grief-stricken, she ended up bonding an ashspren. A year later, she managed to hitchhike her way to Alleycity, where she currently lives. 

Guild: unaffiliated

Psyche: Very introverted. Rarely thinks before doing things/ speaking. Highly judgemental and self confident. Capable of holding a grudge for years.

Intended Threat Level: Individual-group

Story purpose: 

Benefit:

Modus Operandi: Rarely thinks before she acts. When she does act, it is on the fly. Anything she does, she tries to distance herself from so she won't get caught.

So her current score is negative 25? I think the ranking system may be a bit flawed but I'll take what I can get. 

Switched grandbow to longbow. 

Sorry, I didn’t do a full ranking on her, just mentioned the changes. 

She starts out at 210 because of her skills and investiture, then looses a total of 60 points for her weaknesses giving her a combined score of 150. 

Here is my new character, tell me if he's a little OP.

Spoiler

Name: Unknown

Physical Characteristics: Tall, about 6 feet, lean, kind of skinny, dark brown eyes, his right arm is nonexistent, he always looks nervous and scared and his left eye is white, doesn't move that much and has a giant scar over it.

Investiture: Awakener with about 2,000 breaths.

Skills: Very skilled at assassination from a distance, he mastered all ranged weapons, he's good at running long distances and short but better at long, not very good with awakening.

Equipment: giant sniper rifle that can be broken down into a brief case, a powerful sidearm, dark clothing, 6 poisoned and possibly hemalurgic throwing daggers worn at the thigh, metal minds worn throughout the body mostly surgically implanted, a giant bag of coin usually stashed somewhere where it wouldn't get stolen, and a spike of larasuim.

Weakness:  Missing arm, one eye that doesn't focus and doesn't see well in darkness, he can't figure out how to use his breaths, and he can't hold knowledge in his head for very long.

Family: Unknown to him, probably dead

Home planet: Unknown to him, Scadrial

Backstory: When he was young he lived on Scadrial and when the skaa rose up he was thought to be a noble child and was slashed up pretty good and when his eye was slashed and almost stabbed out he couldn't remember world hopping to Nalthis with an unknown world hopper.  After that he collected breaths but couldn't remember how to use them after that he was dropped off at Allycity by the same world hopper who cared for him, taught him how to use his rifle, knifes and breaths.  He practiced so much with his weapons that they were muscle memory and reflex but he didn't practice with his breaths much so he can't remember how to use them.  Same with his feruchemy, he can't  remember how to use it.

Guild: Unaffiliated 

Personality:  jumps at everything, scared of everything he can't understand which is everything, can problem solve quickly and easily, doesn't engage in most any fights, very impulsive, does whatever his gut tells him, and can't remember much.

Fighting style: Running away

3 hours ago, Clever Username said:

Reveal hidden contents

Physical Characteristics: Tall, about 6 feet, lean, kind of skinny, dark brown eyes, his right arm is nonexistent, he always looks nervous and scared and his left eye is white, doesn't move that much and has a giant scar over it.

Skills: Very skilled at assassination from a distance, he mastered all ranged weapons, he's good at running long distances and short but better at long, not very good with awakening.

Equipment: giant sniper rifle that can be broken down into a brief case, a powerful sidearm, dark clothing, 6 poisoned and possibly hemalurgic throwing daggers worn at the thigh, metal minds worn throughout the body mostly surgically implanted, a giant bag of coin usually stashed somewhere where it wouldn't get stolen, and a spike of larasuim.

Weakness:  Missing arm, one eye that doesn't focus and doesn't see well in darkness, he can't figure out how to use his breaths, and he can't hold knowledge in his head for very long.

Backstory: When he was young he lived on Scadrial and when the skaa rose up he was thought to be a noble child and was slashed up pretty good and when his eye was slashed and almost stabbed out he couldn't remember world hopping to Nalthis with an unknown world hopper.  After that he collected breaths but couldn't remember how to use them after that he was dropped off at Allycity by the same world hopper who cared for him, taught him how to use his rifle, knifes and breaths.  He practiced so much with his weapons that they were muscle memory and reflex but he didn't practice with his breaths much so he can't remember how to use them.  Same with his feruchemy, he can't  remember how to use it.

Personality:  jumps at everything, scared of everything he can't understand which is everything, can problem solve quickly and easily, doesn't engage in most any fights, very impulsive, does whatever his gut tells him, and can't remember much.

Spoiler

Investiture: Awakener with about 2,000 breaths. [150]

Skills: Very skilled at assassination from a distance, [60] he mastered all ranged weapons, [80] he's good at running long distances and short but better at long, not very good with awakening. [Depends. Tell me about it. How bad is he at it?]

Equipment: giant sniper rifle that can be broken down into a brief case, a powerful sidearm, dark clothing, 6 poisoned and possibly hemalurgic throwing daggers worn at the thigh [Depends. How hemalurgic are they? That is, how much decay have they gone through?], metal minds worn throughout the body mostly surgically implanted [Unsealed or what?], a giant bag of coin usually stashed somewhere where it wouldn't get stolen, and a spike of lerasuim. [Uh..... What does that mean? Is he a full born? what exactly has been spiked. If a full born, then 1000]

Weakness:  Missing arm [-25], one eye that doesn't focus and doesn't see well in darkness [-10?], he can't figure out how to use his breaths [-125. Just for the heightening abilities. Ignore what I said next to investiture], and he can't hold knowledge in his head for very long. [-5]

Personality:  jumps at everything, scared of everything he can't understand which is everything, can problem solve quickly and easily, doesn't engage in most any fights [Depends. Same as I said before, if he doesn't take action, then he may be fine. Fullborns still are extremely OP. Like, TLR OP. Ask Mac on that], very impulsive, does whatever his gut tells him, and can't remember much.

150 + 60 + 80 + 1000 - 25 - 10 - 125 - 5 - ? = 1125

There are 2 steps to getting this guy approved. 

Step 1: Tell me about the hemalurgic daggers and wether or not he is a fullborn.

Step 2: @ Mac. I'll do that for you. 

@MacThorstenson

23 hours ago, Clever Username said:

Hide contents

How do his weaknesses affect his assassination abilities, his ranges weapons abilities, and his running?

The lack of knowing how to use breaths is not a weakness, there are enough people in the alleycity with breath that it would take serious effort to avoid learning how to use them.

Assuming that the lerasium spike gives him all the abilities of a different person (as in their stregnth, mental attributes, etc), it will depend on who he spiked. Assuming he was average in all areas I will use the average scores for getting separate iron, zinc, copper, and a lot of tin spikes. 35+30+15+25+20+10+30+25= 190.

So we have, in terms of magic points:

150 for the breaths

190 for the lerasium

X depending on the metalminds.

I would note that throwing daggers as hemalurgic spikes are nearly useless. The precision of hemalurgy requires that you have a relatively still situation in which the spiking takes place, and that the spike needs to be inserted at a certain angle.

It's possible that someone could maybe use bullets, as they tend to hold a trajectory, but a throwing knife, due to the way it enters the body, would nearly never result in a bind point being hit.

The skills are 60 and 80 respectively.

this puts him at More than 340M points and 140 skill points.

I will need to know more about the weaknesses in order to rank them properly. If he is missing an arm, yet can function at full capacity despite it, the weakness is worth nothing. Same with the eye or the mental stuff.

A new character, pre-approved by Voidus and Mac.

Spoiler

Name: Stumped

Physical Characteristics: A short man with a closely shaven head and a perpetual 5 o'clock shadow. His dark skin is a tapestry of burns and scars, and he frequently wears bandages and wraps. His dark eyes are crazed and his nose looks to have been broken. His right leg is missing from the knee down, and has been replaced with a peg-leg of an indiscernible material that appears to be both metallic and organic in nature. The surface of it is covered in cryptic markings, strange indentations, and is often punctured by Hemalurgic spikes. He wears a raggedy lab coat and a gumboot on his remaining foot.

Investiture: A spike granting soul casting. However, he has only practiced with non-organic matter for the most part, making it practically impossible to soulcast people. Various other spikes within the Alleys, but isn't permitted to take very much outside of them. Keeps a coppermind of his various experiments. Familiar with the uses of different kinds of investiture, but rarely has access or chooses to use them. His peg-leg contains an artificial spirit web, and due to complications during the grafting process his original web is largely dysfunctional. He has to use the bind points in the leg for hemalurgy.

Skills: Excellent Baker. Proficient in research and scholarly activities. He has average intelligence with rare moments of brilliance. Experienced with Hemalurgy and Alleymatics. An excellent navigator, both within the Alleys and without, though he often forgets where he is. Good at running away from things.

Equipment: His peg leg can telescope to a length of 3 meters. He can modify it soul casting for different scenarios ( make it more pointed for climbing, make the base wider for better balance, etc.) He keeps a few blank spikes in his lab coat in case the opportunity to experiment arises. His lab coat is made of a durable material that is fire and water resistant. He keeps a hand launcher that can be used to fire either flares or tranquilizer darts, but he's a poor shot.

Weakness: Paranoid, insane, no combat training, occasional glitches when he uses investiture (the peg leg could randomly magnetize, lose all rigidity, start playing music, glow with an eerie light, start moving on it's own, root itself in place, etc.) 

Family: The DA is all the family he needs!

Home Planet: Alleyplanet

Backstory: Once a brilliant scientist of the DA who specialized in R&D, Stumped attempted to graft an artificial Spirit Web onto himself via a prosthetic limb of his own design. The experiment went quite terribly, leaving his mind a broken shell of it's former brilliance. Since then, his experiments have continued with varying degrees of success. More often than not things tend to go badly. He's been burned, chewed, blasted, eviscerated, frozen, stabbed, and much more. He's been resuscitated many times, and even resurrected a few times. He's been encouraged to retire, but he won't hear of it, insisting his passion for knowledge remains as fevered fervent as ever. He's fine, really...

Guild: The Dark Alley

Psyche: Hyper-paranoid, occasionally intelligent, but always insane.

Appearance[The artistically inclined are welcome to include an illustration of their character.]

Theme Song: Still Alive, from Portal. It's a bit on the nose really.

Fighting Style: RUN AWAY!!! OH GODS IT'S GAINING ON ME!!! PLEASE NO, NOT LIKE THIS!!!!! AAAIIIYYYEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Edited by Fatebreaker

Hmm cool. Apparently Kane got approved. 

For some reason, I feel like completely ignoring the entire Mentiz arc thing I've built and making an entirely new character.

Here goes.

I give you: Salaber Geneve!

Spoiler

(Sorry for disorganization, I'm a bit rusty at these.)

Name: Salaber Geneve

Investiture: Twinborn (Allomantic Pewter, Feruchemical Tin)

Physical characteristics: About 6'2", wiry build

THIS IS A ROUGH DRAFT AND I DON't HAVE TIME TO FINISH. SORRY.

Hey @Voidus and maybe @MacThorstenson, here's Galvris's new bio.

Spoiler

Name: Galvris Moerevron

Investiture: Powerful channeler.  More powerful than Mazrim Taim, but less powerful than Rand al'thor.  Also, has the Epic power of being able to shift phases, from solid to incorporeal.  He can't go through solid objects with this, but can't be touched.  It's not prime invincibility though, since doesn't do it unconsciously.  He also has the epic power of energy blasts.  Like what Steelheart has but much weaker.

Skills:  Really good at walking.  Like, whenever people see him, they think he's so good at walking that they want to go and take lessons from him.  Other than that, he's a blademaster (from WoT) and able to hold his own in hand-to-hand combat.  Also extremely skilled at air and fire, so it is able to kind of balance out his weakness in spirit.  

Weaknesses: Epic weakness is cheese.  Has to be physical contact, but for some reason he can't touch cheese with his channeling.  If it is ingested, he can't access his epic power for as long as it is in his system.  Another weakness of his is flows of spirit.  Really bad at handling flows of spirit, but can do it if he really needs to.  He can block another channeler of about an average Aes Sedai's strength.  But he can blur the edges to keep himself from being gentled.  His strong sense of justice keeps him from using his power to the best advantage.  Multiple atium spikes (about forty small ones) down his sides enable a really powerful allomancer to give him commands, but it is really hard to keep control of him.

Appearance: Dark, shoulder-length hair, about five feet tall (Earth) kind of short for a hero of legend.  Carries himself like a warrior, and walks really well.  

Personality: A bit conceited, but likeable and with a strong sense of justice.  Is one of the 'good' characters.  

Personality Quirks:  Again, a bit conceited, and he insists on everyone calling him 'Lord Moerevron'.

Bio: Grew up in 'Randland' and had a good childhood.  Disaster struck, and his whole village was burned by whitecloaks looking for witches.  Roamed about, and answered the Dragon's amnesty, and trained with Taim.  Became too powerful; as Taim said "Was not as strong before.  Became so powerful that me and ten of the Asha'man had to take him.  Slipped away before we could gentle him, no one knows where he got that kind of power..."  (Not a direct quote).  Rand and Taim never spoke of it, because they didn't want him to set a precedent.  What gave him is strength was a world hopper that gave him fifty or so atium spikes.  He spiked the other channelers and gave himself their powers, and pinned it on them burning themselves out.  They died mysteriously after that.  He never took spirit, so is still kind of weak there.  The worldhopper who gave him the spikes took him away, and made his way to the Reckonerverse.  Calamity blessed him with Epic powers, and the combined wieght of Epic darkness and Saidin's taint snapped his mind.  He got stuck in the Reckonerverse for twenty so years.  During that time, he just got more and more insane, and finally had control of most of South America.  Even among Epics he was exceptionally powerful and evil.  Rumor had it that he had hemalurgic experiments done to make himself even stronger.  Like with minor energy or phase-shifting epics.  During that time, he had major epic power, but near the end of is riegn, some of his spikes got ripped out, reducing his epic power significantly.  When both Saidin and Epic powers were cleansed, he sought healing power in the alleyverse, but is still a little mad.  He gained his strong sense of justice after that, because of the guilt of all of the atrocities he had committed.  Joined the Ghostbloods recently, but his strong sense of justice interferes with carrying out the Ghostbloods wishes.

Recent Times:

Investiture: Still a skilled channeler, with fire and earth strength.  Still an epic with incorporeal power and energy blasts.  Incorporeal only lets objects smaller than himself pass through, so he can still be crushed or fall to his death.  Less powerful than he was before, only just less powerful than Mazrim Taim.

Skills:  His days in the caverns made him less good at walking, but he's still better than your average human.  Blademaster, but less sure of himself.  The only way he can use the forms effectively is to summon the void.  Again, a good hand-to-hand fighter, but same predicament as with his blade skills.  He's better at summoning the void, and can blot out his emotions quickly.  Can also withstand extreme pain or torture in the void.  

Weaknesses:  A warder to Ciera.  Is subject to her nonviolent ways.  Feels he owes a debt to her for healing him, and will follow everything she says without fail.  Suffers from frequent episodes of PTSD from his time in the caverns.  Almost never happens while he's in the void, but can and will happen frequently otherwise.  Still has massive amounts of atium spikes down his sides, which allows a skilled allomancer to take control.  Has a few copper spikes, which make him saneish, and is hard for allomancers to control once he's in the void, but someone like Max could still control him.  Better at handling spirit with finesse, but still weak in this area.

Appearance: Looks much as he did before, just a little more serious and haunted.  

Personality: Much less arrogant, and actually slightly likable.  Covers his pain with jokes, and his fun to talk to.  While in the caverns, he had a lot of time to reflect.

Backstory: He fell off of a cliff in Den of Thieves, along with Aeodin.  Before he fell, he was severed by a man he summoned from Tel'aran'rhiod.  He survived the fall, because without Saidin his epic power enough to let him sink into the stone to survive.  The grief of Aeodin's death drove him mad, and he wandered the caverns for days, staying incorporeal to not have to eat or drink.  Finally, he discovered that his epic powers had grown to the point where he could walk through walls.  He climbed through the ground for months, trying to find the surface.  He broke out finally one day, and realized he was near Devaan's Training Grounds.  Ciera found him there, healed his severing, and bonded him a warder.  

Guild Affiliation: Still Ghostbloods.

In order to nerf him a little, I'll RP him so he will only do whatever Ciera tells him to.  Also, the only thing you need to read is the "recent times" thing.

Edit:  I just realized that his scoring is 1260 without weaknesses.  And that's just the channeler side, to say nothing of the epic.

Edited by Vargo Seldon

My new characters mind can't remember anything so any new skill he learns he will forget, his missing arm makes him virtually unable to function properly in any situation, and he can't focus his eyes so it obscures his vision.  Since he is so OP I though making unable to remember how to use the weapons he has would bring his power down a bit @MacThorstenson. Forget the feruchemy, it was for another character I was working on and I typed it in this characters bio.

Also @BookishOcelot thanks for the scoring!

Edited by Clever Username

7 hours ago, BitBitio said:

Hmm cool. Apparently Kane got approved. 

For some reason, I feel like completely ignoring the entire Mentiz arc thing I've built and making an entirely new character.

Here goes.

I give you: Salaber Geneve!

Reveal hidden contents

Name: Salaber Geneve

Investiture: Twinborn (Allomantic Pewter, Feruchemical Tin)

THIS IS A ROUGH DRAFT AND I DON't HAVE TIME TO FINISH. SORRY.

46 minutes ago, Vargo Seldon said:

Hey @Voidus and maybe @MacThorstenson, here's Galvris's new bio.

Reveal hidden contents

Investiture: Powerful channeler.  More powerful than Mazrim Taim, but less powerful than Rand al'thor.  Also, has the Epic power of being able to shift phases, from solid to incorporeal.  He can't go through solid objects with this, but can't be touched.  It's not prime invincibility though, since doesn't do it unconsciously.  He also has the epic power of energy blasts.  Like what Steelheart has but much weaker.

Skills:  Really good at walking.  Like, whenever people see him, they think he's so good at walking that they want to go and take lessons from him.  Other than that, he's a blademaster (from WoT) and able to hold his own in hand-to-hand combat.  Also extremely skilled at air and fire, so it is able to kind of balance out his weakness in spirit.  

Weaknesses: Epic weakness is cheese.  Has to be physical contact, but for some reason he can't touch cheese with his channeling.  If it is ingested, he can't access his epic power for as long as it is in his system.  Another weakness of his is flows of spirit.  Really bad at handling flows of spirit, but can do it if he really needs to.  He can block another channeler of about an average Aes Sedai's strength.  But he can blur the edges to keep himself from being gentled.  His strong sense of justice keeps him from using his power to the best advantage.  Multiple atium spikes (about forty small ones) down his sides enable a really powerful allomancer to give him commands, but it is really hard to keep control of him.

Appearance: Dark, shoulder-length hair, about five feet tall (Earth) kind of short for a hero of legend.  Carries himself like a warrior, and walks really well.  

Personality: A bit conceited, but likeable and with a strong sense of justice.  Is one of the 'good' characters.  

Personality Quirks:  Again, a bit conceited, and he insists on everyone calling him 'Lord Moerevron'.

Bio: Grew up in 'Randland' and had a good childhood.  Disaster struck, and his whole village was burned by whitecloaks looking for witches.  Roamed about, and answered the Dragon's amnesty, and trained with Taim.  Became too powerful; as Taim said "Was not as strong before.  Became so powerful that me and ten of the Asha'man had to take him.  Slipped away before we could gentle him, no one knows where he got that kind of power..."  (Not a direct quote).  Rand and Taim never spoke of it, because they didn't want him to set a precedent.  What gave him is strength was a world hopper that gave him fifty or so atium spikes.  He spiked the other channelers and gave himself their powers, and pinned it on them burning themselves out.  They died mysteriously after that.  He never took spirit, so is still kind of weak there.  The worldhopper who gave him the spikes took him away, and made his way to the Reckonerverse.  Calamity blessed him with Epic powers, and the combined wieght of Epic darkness and Saidin's taint snapped his mind.  He got stuck in the Reckonerverse for twenty so years.  During that time, he just got more and more insane, and finally had control of most of South America.  Even among Epics he was exceptionally powerful and evil.  Rumor had it that he had hemalurgic experiments done to make himself even stronger.  Like with minor energy or phase-shifting epics.  During that time, he had major epic power, but near the end of is riegn, some of his spikes got ripped out, reducing his epic power significantly.  When both Saidin and Epic powers were cleansed, he sought healing power in the alleyverse, but is still a little mad.  He gained his strong sense of justice after that, because of the guilt of all of the atrocities he had committed.  Joined the Ghostbloods recently, but his strong sense of justice interferes with carrying out the Ghostbloods wishes.

Recent Times:

Investiture: Still a skilled channeler, with fire and earth strength.  Still an epic with incorporeal power and energy blasts.  Incorporeal only lets objects smaller than himself pass through, so he can still be crushed or fall to his death.  Less powerful than he was before, only just less powerful than Mazrim Taim.

Skills:  His days in the caverns made him less good at walking, but he's still better than your average human.  Blademaster, but less sure of himself.  The only way he can use the forms effectively is to summon the void.  Again, a good hand-to-hand fighter, but same predicament as with his blade skills.  He's better at summoning the void, and can blot out his emotions quickly.  Can also withstand extreme pain or torture in the void.  

Weaknesses:  A warder to Ciera.  Is subject to her nonviolent ways.  Feels he owes a debt to her for healing him, and will follow everything she says without fail.  Suffers from frequent episodes of PTSD from his time in the caverns.  Almost never happens while he's in the void, but can and will happen frequently otherwise.  Still has massive amounts of atium spikes down his sides, which allows a skilled allomancer to take control.  Has a few copper spikes, which make him saneish, and is hard for allomancers to control once he's in the void, but someone like Max could still control him.  Better at handling spirit with finesse, but still weak in this area.

Appearance: Looks much as he did before, just a little more serious and haunted.  

Personality: Much less arrogant, and actually slightly likable.  Covers his pain with jokes, and his fun to talk to.  While in the caverns, he had a lot of time to reflect.

Backstory: He fell off of a cliff in Den of Thieves, along with Aeodin.  Before he fell, he was severed by a man he summoned from Tel'aran'rhiod.  He survived the fall, because without Saidin his epic power enough to let him sink into the stone to survive.  The grief of Aeodin's death drove him mad, and he wandered the caverns for days, staying incorporeal to not have to eat or drink.  Finally, he discovered that his epic powers had grown to the point where he could walk through walls.  He climbed through the ground for months, trying to find the surface.  He broke out finally one day, and realized he was near Devaan's Training Grounds.  Ciera found him there, healed his severing, and bonded him a warder.  

Guild Affiliation: Still Ghostbloods.

In order to nerf him a little, I'll RP him so he will only do whatever Ciera tells him to.  Also, the only thing you need to read is the "recent times" thing.

Edit:  I just realized that his scoring is 1260 without weaknesses.  And that's just the channeler side, to say nothing of the epic.

K. Here we go. 

@Vargo Seldon

I can't score this. For I do not know what a channeler is. Is that wheel of time? If so... I dunno. @Dr. Dapper

@BitBitio

Spoiler

Name: Salaber Geneve [NOPE! THIS NAME IS TOO STORMING AWESOME FOR THE ALLEYVERSE! ANOTHER 400 POINTS!!!!!!!!!!] kidding 

Investiture: Twinborn (Allomantic Pewter, Feruchemical Tin) [45,30]

45 + 30 = 75 magic points.

You got 75 points for skills. What else do ya want?

5 minutes ago, Dr. Dapper said:

I fixed the chart and posted it, but it never got added to the Index.

Probably my bad, I think that was back when we were getting a bit swamped. Could you repost?