Hydra

Death walked into the bar looking for whatever character Kidpen was now. As he swiped his scythe at the figure and saw it's cognitive aspect, it pleaded to be resurrected. But the Lopen inside of him reminded him how many times she'd broken his heart. Twice. She did not deserve a second chance. As she slowly dissipated into the Beyond Death walked up to the bar and ordered some Horneater White. This night was about to get fun.

Iᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ʀɪɢʜᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴀ ᴘʀɪᴠɪʟᴇɢᴇ I ʙᴇsᴛᴏᴡ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ I ᴅᴇᴇᴍ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜʏ. Yᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ sᴏ. Gᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ. As he uttered the final word Leya dissapeared fully into the Beyond. Not even Voidus could bring her back now.

14 minutes ago, LopenTheTwoArmedHerdazian said:

Iᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ʀɪɢʜᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴀ ᴘʀɪᴠɪʟᴇɢᴇ I ʙᴇsᴛᴏᴡ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ I ᴅᴇᴇᴍ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜʏ. Yᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ sᴏ. Gᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ. As he uttered the final word Leya dissapeared fully into the Beyond. Not even Voidus could bring her back now.

Wow, cruel

Ugh. I could find another character. I guess. Even though I'm almost completely sure that DEATHs personality would not refuse me a game, and would not particularly remember any past heartbreaks.

I am so confused. Ok, let's just say I popped back into the bar to assassinate you, and now I'm in my current situation. Sorry for keeping you all waiting.

Rashan lifted his hands slowly and behind his back as three people crowded the doorway ready to attack. They were probably vastly more powerful than him. As they entered and surrounded him, pushing the dead body at his feet aside, Rashan was surrounded. The barkeep was among those who were trapping him. Damnation, Kothar? Rashan had to do his job, but Kothar had to do his. Storms, but Rashan liked this man's bar. He would probably be banned. "Sorry," Rashan said.

But before they could strike him down, Rashan tapped Steel.

In a gust of wind Rashan erupted from the study, leaving a trail of air behind him. As he entered the main bar lobby, he as shocked to see more people ready to kill him.

"Look!" He said, hoping to get a word out before the people from the other room came. "I was just doing my job, I have no other intentions of killing the rest of you! If you want to catch me, however.." Rashan said as he stepped back.

"You're all going to be a bit too slow."

Rashan zoomed out of the bar, hoping that there wasn't a Steelrunner in there.

Edited by I think I am here.

The rock watched all the violence erupt around it and felt a twinge of disappointment in Rashan.

I think I liked her, seems kind of a waste to just kill people like that.

It considered Elsecalling after Rashan, but then, it was just a rock. Maybe the other Voidus would step in, but probably not.

Well, he's still a squire, he can probably just Elsecall out if he really needs to.

Damnation.

Rashan fell to the ground, kind of shocked at being thrown so easily. Remembering Voidus was in vicinity of him, Rashan elsecalled, transporting him and his opponent into the cognitive ocean, the only difference being Rashan could transport back.

Storms. While Rashan could do that trick again, he couldn’t actually elsecall anywhere. Land was sea and sea was land, so elsecalling would just leave him drowned without his steel.

He turned to face his other opponents, Steel out of the question.

”I was just doing my job,” he said, cautiously. “If you’re going to kill me, do it with Honour.”

Damnation.

Shelan cursed at being suddenly dropped into Shadesmar. He Lashed himself upward and grew an Amberite platform. He released his Lashings and landed. Then, he had an idea. He knew that if enough Investiture was focused in one spot, it pierced the Realms. So, he began burning EVERYTHING. All his metals(except aluminum and duralumin), and he tapped all his metalminds, breathed in all his Stormlight, began doing ChayShan, grew Amberite, and burned Duralumin to focus it into an instant. 

It was enough.

All his reserves of everything were depleted, but he was back in the bar.

Edited by BitBitio the Mudkip