Hydra

4 minutes ago, BitBitio the Mudkip said:

Or Splintered.

You could even go so far as to call it "The Broken One."

That's what I said and no one can prove differently. :ph34r:
(This is why I shouldn't be allowed to post when I'm sick)

More like the Broken Three, since the D&D DLC also came broken like that.

Rashan looked back to see the man who he had dumped in shadesmar back in the bar.

”Storms!” Rashan knew not what would happen if he was restrained. He wasn’t in the mood of finding out.

He still held his gun, a simple revolver, but he didn’t use it. No more dead bodies.

@Hydra @Life&Death

Edited by I think I am here.

Elkanah turns from the rock, Anxiety powerful in his body. He pulls out rockbud seeds and throws them ahead, infused with Growth. As soon as they sprouted he jumps on top, above the feild of battle, the vines reaching upwards, thick as small tree trunks. Evelyn was ready to become a sheild if anything attempted to attack him, and he had stormlight through his veins and gemheart. Why were humans so driven towards violence always?

Shelan drew his daggers. He could fight without magic just fine. 

"Next time someone dumps me in Shadesmar..." 

He Soulcast a mug he found on the ground into fire.

This is possible because it is a Fabrial, not my own power.

Edited by BitBitio the Mudkip

Just now, BitBitio the Mudkip said:

Shelan drew his daggers. He could fight without magic just fine. 

"Next time someone dumps me in Shadesmar..." 

He Soulcast a stone he found on the ground into fire.

Did you just try to soulcast an Elsecaller?

Good. One does not simply soulcast Voidus

Rashan looked at the soulcast mug in disappointment.

“Soulcasting? Really? Out of all the magics you had at your disposal, you chose the one I understand greatly to threaten me? Ya know, Voidus once tried to soulcast me into fire as part of my training, I think I can handle you.”

Rashan raised a casual hand, breathing stormlight in, and turned his opponents clothes into electrum, pinning them onto the ground. He’d seen that move in a duel somewhere, and he’d always wanted to try it out.

Changed deul to duel.

No fair, that's the one I used in a duel. Also, you have to touch me to transform my clothes.

Shelan grinned when it didn't work.

"Aluminum-lined clothing. Nice try."

He downed a vial and Pushed him up against the wall. He walked over and Leeched Rashan's Stormlight.

Soul watched as all the chaos happened. (Not the person.) As Rashan raised a hand Soul leapt into the air and lashed himself many times towards him. The fact that his clothes were soulcast into electrum just added to his mass as Soul crashed into Rashan shoving him through the bar wall. Continuing to fall sideways Soul left. These metal clothes were annoying.

2 minutes ago, BitBitio the Mudkip said:

Shelan grinned when it didn't work.

"Aluminum-lined clothing. Nice try."

He downed a vial and Pushed him up against the wall. He walked over and Leeched Rashan's Stormlight.

Elsecaller squire so it can happen at a distance. And although the aluminium couldn't be soulcast, the rest of the clothes still could be.

Solace stood up, letting his presence do the talking, even though he spoke right after.

"Enough!" Thundered Solace through his aluminum metal mask, with an enormous blast of Allomantic ability.

If you guys aren't in the bar, I can change it.

Edited by Mraize

Amidst the chaos Mejin had snuck out. Back against the outside wall she listened to the fight. Mejin felt bad just standing there, but what could she do? She was a pacifist.

She burnt bendalloy and peeked inside. It was a mess. She resumed her former stance and rejoined the normal time stream.

Edited by Silva

27 minutes ago, BitBitio the Mudkip said:

Itiah This is fun.

Agreed.

Rashan squirmed as he was flung into the wall, his enemy leeching his stormlight. Steel, stormlight, they were all gone. But not his (arguably) weakest power.

Not his chromium.

With a yell Rashan grabbed onto his enemy, leeching their metals before he was hit by Soul, flying towards him. Rashan downed another vial and leeched his stormlight too, throwing them both to the wall.

Suddenly, Rashan felt a blast of emotion, a compulsion to stop his fighting. He turned to the man who had shouted. What was his name again?

"Yeah," Rashan said, puffing. "Yeah, you heard the man. Enough. We could fight more, but I'm not exactly in the mood to kill more people."

@BitBitio the MudkipSqueezes the bridge of his nose. Okay. Okay.

@Silva That is okay. It makes for an interesting character.

Solace pushed on all nearby objects, through tables about as if they were nothing, breaking them into pieces as the flew across the room. A small tug on the tops of the cylindrical weapons attached, pulled them into the air by a small enough margin that they were in the air. He grabbed both and ignited the weapons. Two three foot lasers sprung into existence, one was pure white and the other was the darkest of black.