So because of family plans, my activity level, once we reached June 17th, will drop faster than Buttercup down lightning sand. For a week leading up to that, it'll decrease sporadically. 

Because of this, I'll join the spec doc

17 minutes ago, Steeldancer said:

As long as you are active by the second cycle, you’re safe from being thrown in the Fire Swamp. I’m more than happy to have you:lol:

That should be fine. Cycle length is 48/24?

Also, I'll then be Captain K.C. Grumbleton

14 minutes ago, Steeldancer said:

Now I have to ask the question whether the IM is eligible for the Peanut award, because you just made me choke. 

Technically, yes I am eligible as you do say in the OP, "Everyone who signs up for the game is eligible" and I am signed up.  Signed up as the IM sure but still signed up for the game.

1 hour ago, Alvron said:

Technically, yes I am eligible as you do say in the OP, "Everyone who signs up for the game is eligible" and I am signed up.  Signed up as the IM sure but still signed up for the game.

Just be aware if you make me choke and die from laughter, this game isn't going to get very far :P 

Darn, I realized I’m going to be on hiatus (due to lack of internet connection) starting Thursday and ending Monday. Can I send in a list of votes and/or meta analysis so as to remain active until then?

Such as, “Right now I think Drought’s making a roleclaim, which is in response to Snipexe talking about a conversation they had in real life. This role is in fact not what they really are, because of this one mechanic that they gain secrecy for until later.”?

I haven’t seen @Sart on discord, so here you go- the princess bride game you used your pass on is inconceivably close to running! 

20 hours ago, Walin said:

Darn, I realized I’m going to be on hiatus (due to lack of internet connection) starting Thursday and ending Monday. Can I send in a list of votes and/or meta analysis so as to remain active until then?

Such as, “Right now I think Drought’s making a roleclaim, which is in response to Snipexe talking about a conversation they had in real life. This role is in fact not what they really are, because of this one mechanic that they gain secrecy for until later.”?

That time is less than 2 cycles, so you will be fine activity wise. I’m afraid I can’t accept votes in advance, though. 

I have since realized that where I’m going, I will in fact have WiFi and/or service, rather than the info given earlier. I will be able to post. 

@Steeldancer If Inigo kills the 6-fingered man ("I want my father back you S.O.Cremling!") and then the 6-fingered man gets brought back, does that count for Inigo's win? If not, does Inigo get a refund of his kill, or will he have to get him lynched instead?

On 22/05/2018 at 3:39 PM, Steeldancer said:

Furthermore, I hope everyone who wants to play will join. This game was designed by me to be fun, so you can laugh as you kill each other. After all, I find it inconceivable that anyone could possibly not enjoy this game. So, anyone who is even slightly interested in playing this, come and play! The more people, the merrier this will be.

Well, I mean, if you're asking so politely, I'm obliged to play. 

Sign me up as Mark.

What's in a name? (Except like lynch votes and all)

In case of a rum/dagger conflict, what happens?

Oh dear, I'm most certainly at the bottom of the list this time. 

Edited by Mark IV