Tension on the Horizon

Lord Meeker

Questionnaire  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Did you participate in Calm Before the Storm?

2. 2. Are you going to participate in Phase 2: TotH?

3. 3. Did you enjoy reading or participating in Phase 1: CBtS

• It was excellent! :D
    • It was good! :)
    • It was okay :l
    • It was bad! :(
    • It was horrible! D:
    • I honestly had no clue what was going on

Rhazien takes the brass spike and drives it through his ribs, next to his heart. He grimaces in pain and coughs up flecks of blood. He takes the dark grey one and rams it through the center of his chest, driving through his heart. Rhazien sucks stormlight in to help him bear the pain. He reaches into his pack pulling forth a spike he made himself, a bronze spike that would give him allomantic zinc. He proceeded to ram it between his ribs on the other side.

Yeah there in his chest 

Aaric runs out to stand by Mac and tries to grab one of the runaways with his Verdant Aether to reason with him. He succeeded in grabbing a nearby tree instead. "Storms," he said, "I'm never going to get used to this thing, am I?"

The Rock stepped back into the Physical realm, avoiding yet another wave of chaotic energy in the cognitive that had threatened to tear his mind from his body.

This was a lot easier when I had all my abilities. It mused to itself, before suddenly noticing that one of Sel's moons had been destroyed. Oh rusted spike. Who did that? Did the penguins get out? One of the larger Eldritch abominations? Or.... no, that would still be safely locked up.

Making use of its newly received mobility the rock went for a small tour of Elantris.

Mack!!!! Bad enough all the werewolves will be stuck in limbo, and all the tides will go crazy, but you totally missed the chance to have this conversation:

Mack: I'm going to blow up Sel's moon!

Mack's Earworm: That's no moon...

Mack: Not anymore!

@I am Witless I will have several write ups ready to progress the story. Does any want to participate in what happens further in the story? I dunno how you'd locate us.

i am creating a rule and calling it Mraizes rule: A pm where all participants can talk/plan out their story so we don't take up any more room here.

it just gets annoying when there is a break in the story. If you understand me

Edited by Mraize

Allow mine and witless time to progress farther, if a fight breaks out between us then y'all can arrive. Though I am wearing Dakhor robes.

Mraizes rule (A pm where all participants can talk/plan out their story so we don't take up any more room here) is now in affect.

@Archer could you make this PM? I am on mobile. 

Edited by Mraize

There's a PM now. Be there are be square. 

Seriously, before the factory got turned into a banana farm, I stole square gun. I will use it on you if you resist being PMed. 

Edited by Archer

Mraize disbanded the the ghost bloods which pised some people off and he started going around gaining different types of investiture and then suddenly reformed the ghostbloods without any of the original members which prompted said members and half of the homeless to try to kill Marize in a fight that nearly destroyed half of alley town and flooded it with alomatic rodents then finally some dakor monks tellaported in and took Marize to sel to give him dakor  - Calm Before The Storm 

So now the salamanders are staying behind to fix up the Alleytown, while the Mac and Lopen are putting to gether a strike force (or avengers as Lopen calls it ) to stop whatever it is Marize is planing. Currently Yzabet is desideing what side she is going to be on in this conflict and if Marize has gone off the deep end and Marize desperately trying to explain to everything her wile not really explaining anything so he wont be alone in all of this. Septemis desiding to go it alone is knocking on the Dokar Monoistsary door and I'm fixing my old home in the rose empire. -   Tension on the Horizon         

That about covers everything.

Edited by Arlin

'Mac, nice of you to join us. I'll need you to train the recruits in Surgebinding and Awakening.' Lopen turned to Soul, grimacing as he held out two Shardblades. 'Try these. They can't be affected by allomancy, and they have some other interesting properties. These are both made of my spren (plural), so you will be unable to shapeshift them like you would with yours, but they are perfect for training purposes. Others, you'll be sparing against me. I have some Dakhor... alterations, and I'll only use them when fighting you. I'll go easy on all of you.'

Edited by LopenTheTwoArmedHerdazian

"Combat training," KoTiel thought. "Also, was that a hemalurgist? He would be dangerous."
"Didn't you say that you have a corpse for me, Lopen." They quickly said. "I should get started on digesting it. Also, do you have any information on him? I can't really study him right now, seeing that he is dead, and I can't say I am familiar with the region you just dropped us off in."

Soul stabbed his two aluminum blades into the ground and grabbed the two Shardblades. Wincing as the screams filled his mind, he slid them into the aluminum sheaths on his back. “These two are probably more powerful then my aluminum blades, but the screaming gets distracting. What do they do?” 

Or do these ones not scream, I can’t tell if they are dead or not.

Rashan woke on the ground. What...what had happened? He remembered racing with Leyrann, then falling. Only falling...

He looked around, trying to map his surroundings. He was no longer in the alleys, no. He was... in Sel. Storms, he hated Sel. The magic was just two storming confusing. In the distance, he could spot a figure in the distance. Looming, watching.

"Why'd you bring me here?!" he shouted, hoping the figure would hear, voice drowsy. He must have been drugged. "Why?"

He collapsed, too weak too stand anymore.

'Mac, I made sure to drop by Roshar, and asked some spren if they would be willing to join my quest. The recruits have been chosen by one already. Guys, could you describe the little creatures that have been circling you for the past hour or so? And regarding breaths, I gave them 20 each through the messengers. Based on their bronze pulses,  they have retained them. Anyone up for a bit of waffle?' Lopen reached into his tie to take out a big piece of the Alleyvillage waffle, but all he could feel was crumbs and a chimp. 'Lord Chimpington,  you suave little thief! Introduce yourself to our guests, and stop eating so much waffle! It's unseemly for an eligible bachelor such as yourself!' As he said this, Lopen winked to the others. 'Sometimes I wish I stuck to my brother Hoid's  advice and helped lightweaving damsels in distress in distress instead of monkeys with massive appetites.'

Edited by LopenTheTwoArmedHerdazian