Tension on the Horizon

Lord Meeker

Questionnaire  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Did you participate in Calm Before the Storm?

2. 2. Are you going to participate in Phase 2: TotH?

3. 3. Did you enjoy reading or participating in Phase 1: CBtS

• It was excellent! :D
    • It was good! :)
    • It was okay :l
    • It was bad! :(
    • It was horrible! D:
    • I honestly had no clue what was going on

Hey @Mraize may want to respond to avoid any Godmoding or other shenanigans 

Septimus had slowed for just enough time. He slammed his foot into the ground, liquefying it in a radius around, including Rhazien and Yzabet. Their feet sank, and Septimus hardened it again, turning it back into stone. Most of his Stormlight had been depleted from the attack, but more flooded into him from the gem pouch at his side. 

" I won't let you go a second time..."

Tevarah just got to Rhazien when they started running again, he saw Septimus tackle the woman. He new something bad was gonna happen if he let him do whatever he was gonna do next, so he sprinted and slammed into Septimus hopefully giving Rhazien enough time to escape and continued wrestling with Septimus

Lopen started singing as he compounded f-speed.

'If I could save time in a bottle
The first thing that I'd like to do
Lopen's arm regrew.
Is to save every day
'Til eternity passes away
Just to spend them with you
Lopen grabbed Rhaizen by the hand and set several world records for the fastest polka ever performed, making Rhaizen throw up.
If I could make days last forever
If words could make wishes come true
I'd ask for Rhaizen's death and
I'd save every day like a treasure and then,
Again, I would spend them with you
But there never seems to be enough time
To do the things you want to do
Once you find them
Unless you just discovered time travel
I've looked around enough to know
That you're the one I want to go
Through time with
If I had a box just for wishes
And dreams that had never come true
The box would be empty
Except for the memory
Of how
I saw Voidus prime in action
But there never seems to be enough time
To do the things you want to do
Once you find them
I've looked around enough to know
That you're the one I want to go
Through time with'

Septimus snarled as Tevarah tackled him. Septimus sunk into the ground, dragging Teverah with him. Teverah got shoulder deep, and Septimus hardened the ground again. He liquefied only directly around his body a little at a time, allowing him to escape.

" This isn't about you Tevarah. I'm sorry if you've decided to throw your lot in with his..."

Septimus turned back to Rhazien and Yzabet, who had managed to cut their way out. In a last ditch effort, using the remaining stormlight in his pouch he threw a wave of rock at them, with the intention of hardening around their bodies and restricting their movement.

No!!! You know you can't stop whats coming, Tevarah shouted back. He formed Tessi and cut large chunks out of the rock, then lashed them up. He flew out of the hole he was in and hovered a few feet above the ground, then lashed said rocks at Septimus.

Edited by Jehoiada

When Septimus touched him he did two things he lashed the man upwards as well as sending him to the cognitive realm. He turned to Yzabet. Without he permission he lashed the two of them up and over the monastery wall. They hovered in the air a moment. 

"Which direction is this safe house?"

@Blazenella, I didn't mean that in a bad way. The way you wrote your explanation was very thorough and encyclopedic, which is why I compared you to Steris. I realize that I probably caused offense and would like to apologize.

Yzabet pointed north-east. "That way."

*breathes in* I will have you know that I have prepared an extensive list of quips that I have engineered for the sole purpose of degrading your self-confidence. If you do not correct your way of thinking I shall be forced to employ them to as great an extent as I am able. However please do so rapidly as this was not the intended outcome and is therefore not on my schedule.

Septimus sucked the Stormlight from his lashings, collapsing in Shadesmar. The Dor surrounded him, the clashing intents of the 2 dead shards washing over him. The power was incredible. His spheres, his sand, his body were filled with pure shardic investiture. He had to leave before it ended up killing him. He quickly transported to the Physical Realm. And collapsed, a faint glow around him. Temporary, but nonetheless useful. His spheres had recharged, his sand glowed with intense heat, and he himself held a miniscule piece of this power. He couldn't maintain access to it like an Elantrian, and he couldn't even think about drawing Aons, but for now it gave him an extra boost. A last resort. 

Rhazien flew into the distance. He stood. Storms that man... Septimus began to follow.

Lopen looked in the direction of Rhaizen, his eyes filled with hate. The monkey was Aon resistant, so he could not heal him. He would have his vengeance. Lopen lashed himself in the direction Rhaizen flew, and lashed Rhaizen backwards, slowing him down to a grinding halt. With two ShardChainsaws in hand and a bank worth of coins flying away from him Lopen closed the distance between them,