The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

2 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

you're still a character. She's a Narrator

"But..she's loved characters before!"

2 minutes ago, BringerofShadows said:

*Comes back*

Ah! You're back! You know...I was actually pretty terrified you had actually done something to yourself before you posted about losing your Shard access...

Just now, Butt Ad Venture said:

Ah! You're back! You know...I was actually pretty terrified you had actually done something to yourself before you posted about losing your Shard access...

I could see that. Sorry for the false alarm.

BoS couldn't really talk because she was dying of strangulation.

20 hours ago, Shard of Thought said:

Star glared. She cut the rope from around Shadow's neck and turned her around. "Look at me," she said. "And talk."

Here, does that quote help? We're glad you're back. 

2 minutes ago, Butt Ad Venture said:

Marsh was.... different. Star was younger back then.

Edited by Shard of Thought

Just now, BringerofShadows said:

BoS glared. "Just let me die before I destroy everything."

"No! Don't go! We need you for the 'True Love's Kiss Competition' maybe you're the special someone that Star secretly loves! You'll never know if you don't try!"

8 minutes ago, Butt Ad Venture said:

"No! Don't go! We need you for the 'True Love's Kiss Competition' maybe you're the special someone that Star secretly loves! You'll never know if you don't try!"

7 minutes ago, BringerofShadows said:

BoS threw a hatchet at him. 

"No," Star said firmly to Shadow. "My master won't let me die despite the agony I'm enduring because she sees something inside of me. And I'm doing the same to you for the same reason. Go ahead. Keep drinking yourself to oblivion, keep hiding yourself away, but I refuse to let you go. Ember called you pathetic. You know why? Because you are. You have fallen into a rut that you are all too capable of climbing out of, but you choose to stay because it's easy and you're afraid. Storm it, Shadow, I know exactly how that feels! When I tried to take over this thread, I was perfectly fine with the possibility of being tortured for the rest of my existence because I thought I deserved it, but I was wrong and so are you. I know that somewhere inside of you exists a powerful strength. You're not using that, you're pretending it doesn't exist and it's a waste. I look at you, Shadow, and I just can't help but be amazed. I care for you deeply. Please don't abandon me. I wouldn't be able to take it if you died and my words weren't enough to stop you."

Edited by Shard of Thought

3 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

Star turned the hatchet to bubbles. 

"No," Star said firmly to Shadow. "My master won't let me die despite the agony I'm enduring because she sees something inside of me. And I'm doing the same to you for the same reason. Go ahead. Keep drinking yourself to oblivion, keep hiding yourself away, but I refuse to let you go. Ember called you pathetic. You know why? Because you are. You have fallen into a rut that you are all too capable of climbing out of, but you choose to stay because it's easy and you're afraid. Storm it, Shadow, I know exactly how that feels! When I tried to take over this thread, I was perfectly fine with the possibility of being tortured for the rest of my existence because I thought I deserved it, but I was wrong and so are you. I know that somewhere inside of you exists a powerful strength. You're not using that, you're pretending it doesn't exist and it's a waste. I look at you, Shadow, and I just can't help but be amazed. I care for you deeply. Please don't abandon me. I wouldn't be able to take it if you died and my words weren't enough to stop you."

BoS thought for a long moment. Like, an insanely long moment. She didn't know what to do.

Just now, BringerofShadows said:

"Can I burn it?"

"Absolutely."

You know, I think it's funny. They tried to kill Star for her plot making ability which resulted in waaaaaay more plot than we had before.

The Narrator who can only be awoken by true love's kiss.

Shadow's stuff.

Butt being adorable.

Ember's whole deal.

And Xino, the Narrator who doesn't believe in the power of words anymore.

1 minute ago, Shard of Thought said:

"Absolutely."

You know, I think it's funny. They tried to kill Star for her plot making ability which resulted in waaaaaay more plot than we had before.

The Narrator who can only be awoken by true love's kiss.

Shadow's stuff.

Butt being adorable.

Ember's whole deal.

And Xino, the Narrator who doesn't believe in the power of words anymore.

My stuff. Just perfect. :D

It catches on fire and she watches it burn. That grin on her face...

1 minute ago, Butt Ad Venture said:

Butt is standing silently, crying over his failure. "There must be something I can do...but I'm not strong enough. Hm...BoS? Will you trust me?"

"What would be a good answer, Star?" She glanced at Butt. "What exactly did you fail at? If anyone should be discussing failure, that would be me."

Edited by BringerofShadows