The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

53 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

Star was mildly annoyed. She was the main villain and source of plot on this thread. 

BoS nodded in agreement with @The Forumlurker. Butt Venture was the main plot source, as he was in the tags. And there can be more than one main antagonist, if Star was willing to share.

Edited by BringerofShadows

7 minutes ago, BringerofShadows said:

BoS nodded in agreement with @The Forumlurker. Butt Venture was the main plot source, as he was in the tags. And there can be more than one main antagonist, if Star was willing to share.

Star sighed, sitting back in her chair. "The plot and characters are nothing without Narrators. That includes me. I'm only an antagonist because of what's around me. And that's the plot."

42 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

Star sighed, sitting back in her chair. "The plot and characters are nothing without Narrators. That includes me. I'm only an antagonist because of what's around me. And that's the plot."

That’s debatable if you’re the main antagonist, as my username sounds more antagonist-like. Anyone else agree? 

1 minute ago, BringerofShadows said:

That’s debatable if you’re the main antagonist, as my username sounds more antagonist-like. Anyone else agree? 

"An antagonist among Narrators, dear. I am chained to the plot. And I will do unspeakable things to have things end up... Oh, let's just use the word 'interesting'."

1 hour ago, Shard of Thought said:

"An antagonist among Narrators, dear. I am chained to the plot. And I will do unspeakable things to have things end up... Oh, let's just use the word 'interesting'."

Okay then. So are these “interesting” things involve putting mushrooms on pizza? Because that sounds gross. I bet M-bot would like it, but he can’t eat pizza. Which is kinda sad. :(

Edited by BringerofShadows