The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Tom eyed Tamika in the doorway. Before he could send her away, however, Narrator Star cut in.

"Narrator Truthless, are you assuming that there are two Tom's in TLT at the moment? That is not how I was envisioning this at all. Ralvon and Thought have cursed him, he is not what you remember."

"Not gonna lie, I'm really pretty clueless. I'll look through the forums, and see what I can do," Narrator Truthless said.

Ok, I'm back, I'll fix But's mistakes!

"Excuse me, I misspoke, Joebob. You must understand, I'm really quite terrible at my job. I thought you were from a different dimension, as you're so different from the Tom Joebob everyone knows and loves. I can see now that you have been... altered. In ways that should have never been comprehended. Joebob, you were a different man once. 3 pages ago, you were a legend. But now look at you. You're a poor excuse of a man, struggling to become what this forum needs you to be. B/but I can fix that! Please, If there is any of yourself that is left inside of you, you will follow me." But Venture said.

13 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

"Not gonna lie, I'm really pretty clueless. I'll look through the forums, and see what I can do," Narrator Truthless said.

Ok, I'm back, I'll fix But's mistakes!

"Excuse me, I misspoke, Joebob. You must understand, I'm really quite terrible at my job. I thought you were from a different dimension, as you're so different from the Tom Joebob everyone knows and loves. I can see now that you have been... altered. In ways that should have never been comprehended. Joebob, you were a different man once. 3 pages ago, you were a legend. But now look at you. You're a poor excuse of a man, struggling to become what this forum needs you to be. B/but I can fix that! Please, If there is any of yourself that is left inside of you, you will follow me." But Venture said.

Tamika froze. Insulting her master like that was not a good idea. Tom laughed. "I don't think it's any mistake that the universe brought me where I am currently. Now if you'll excuse me, I have things I need to be doing."

Le Sigh took hold of the two separate universes both Buts/Toms/whatever came from, and merged them together. This created a combination of both universes, which was called...

The Amalgam Universe

Image result for amalgam universe

I'm sorry, I had to. For any of those diehard 90's comic book fans who get this reference, I congratulate you sincerely.