The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos yawned, "that feels weird."

"It should. This sword is made out of the True Power. So it's not actually a sword."

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

the canon was however not spelled right. the cannon was confused.

Except that the canon can of course shoot things just like an actual canon. This was TLT.

1 hour ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

"Luxite is solidified ordered-light energy. I am a disembodied voice." 

I knew I did something wrong. stupid spelling. 

From now on, the cannon was spelt correctly, and returned to a state of happy semi-sentience.

Soulmover smiled.

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

"It should. This sword is made out of the True Power. So it's not actually a sword."

Mythos sighed and then used Callandor to stab AdoKho.

40 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

"I am a disembodied voice because I want to be. I am a protector of Ordered-light, so of course I want to know where he got it."

"I got it long ago," said Soulmover, "in a land that many have forgotten."

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos cursed then teleported away to a safe place.

A Safe Place also happened to be safe.

Safe-ish, at least. Nameless happened to be there, so it wasn't completely safe. "Hey, Mythos. I wanted to talk to you. Is now a good time?"

Just now, Nameless said:

Safe-ish, at least. Nameless happened to be there, so it wasn't completely safe. "Hey, Mythos. I wanted to talk to you. Is now a good time?"

Mythos groaned, "not you again."

Meanwhile Micheal and Lindy were in a house. well should we call it a house? it was their house. it turned out Micheal and Lindy were getting married in a week. Micheal put all the invitations in the mail to Nameless, Spook, Mythos, Soulmover, Nowhere, impossible, Someone Else, Aon Ene, a few corpses, AdoKho and a few select others. on the invitation was "NO FIGHTING OR YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM THE WEDDING!" 

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos groaned, "not you again."

Meanwhile Micheal and Lindy were in a house. well should we call it a house? it was their house. it turned out Micheal and Lindy were getting married in a week. Micheal put all the invitations in the mail to Nameless, Spook, Mythos, Soulmover, Nowhere, impossible, Someone Else, Aon Ene, a few corpses, AdoKho and a few select others. on the invitation was "NO FIGHTING OR YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM THE WEDDING!" 

Nameless glanced at Mythos' invitation. "Well, that can only go well. Funny, how much the past seems to repeat itself."

4 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos blinked, "what? this isn't my wedding. it's Micheal's."

"But you got an invitation to it. By the way, how do you think either of them would react if a bunch of narrators teamed up to kill the other?"

Just now, Nameless said:

"But you got an invitation to it. By the way, how do you think either of them would react if a bunch of narrators teamed up to kill the other?"

"not well. besides I think they just want to see a bunch of friends. then again they did invite AdoKho. I wonder... wait they invited AdoKho not Ado Kho. they invited Thaidakar's grandson."

"not well. besides I think they just want to see a bunch of friends. then again they did invite AdoKho. I wonder... wait they invited AdoKho not Ado Kho. they invited Thaidakar's grandson."

"Wait, why would they invite AdoKho? Doesn't he hate you?"

Just now, Nameless said:

"Wait, why would they invite AdoKho? Doesn't he hate you?"

"no, Thaidakar's grandson. AdoKho who has a grudge against me is not Thaidakar's grandson. Thaidakar's grandson has been living randomly in some corner of the shard."

"no, Thaidakar's grandson. AdoKho who has a grudge against me is not Thaidakar's grandson. Thaidakar's grandson has been living randomly in some corner of the shard."

"Ah, okay. Does he know that Thaidakar's dead?"

Just now, Nameless said:

"Ah, okay. Does he know that Thaidakar's dead?"

"probably. his father, Spook, is still alive though. I don't think Spook is mourning Thaidakar however, he seems to be celebrating." Mythos looked at Spook who was skipping around them throwing popcorn everywhere and smiling widely.

"probably. his father, Spook, is still alive though. I don't think Spook is mourning Thaidakar however, he seems to be celebrating." Mythos looked at Spook who was skipping around them throwing popcorn everywhere and smiling widely.

"Yes. Poor Thaidakar. Anyways, do you think that Micheal or Lindy would turn evil and try to kill everyone? Actually, they aren't narrators, so it probably doesn't matter that much."

Just now, Nameless said:

"Yes. Poor Thaidakar. Anyways, do you think that Micheal or Lindy would turn evil and try to kill everyone? Actually, they aren't narrators, so it probably doesn't matter that much."

"not really, but they are cool characters."

Spook nodded, "me and Micheal are bffs."