The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

don't.

Spook nodded, "they wouldn't, but I would rather not they turned bad."

"so what did you want to ask me Nameless?" asked Mythos.

"Oh, nothing too important. I just wanted to ask you if you know anything about TOC's boss."

Just now, Nameless said:

"Oh, nothing too important. I just wanted to ask you if you know anything about TOC's boss."

Mythos shook his head, "I don't know. wait..." Mythos cursed, "not that cremling." Mythos started thinking of how he would punish his brother.

"not at all, and if you are planning on killing him I would love to smash his head for you." said Mythos.

"Well, I actually need to kill the a monster made out of Unintelligible's corpse first, but after I finish that, I'll be happy to kill your brother. Wait, are you talking about Abomination?"

Just now, Nameless said:

"Well, I actually need to kill the a monster made out of Unintelligible's corpse first, but after I finish that, I'll be happy to kill your brother. Wait, are you talking about Abomination?"

Mythos nodded, "yes, I am talking about Abomination."

Just now, Nameless said:

"I should've killed him when I had the chance." Nameless shook his head. "Well, I won't let him get away again."

Mythos nodded, "I will do everything in my power to help you in this mission. I just want one assurance, if you have the chance to save my life but it could risk the mission, I want you to save me, and if so I will do the same for you."

Mythos nodded, "I will do everything in my power to help you in this mission. I just want one assurance, if you have the chance to save my life but it could risk the mission, I want you to save me, and if so I will do the same for you."

"Sure. Not that such a thing's going to happen, but sure."

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"my brother is devious, he will have schemes upon schemes prepared for anything, he also has a legion of withergeists at his command."

"Interesting. Does he serve the Witherlord, or is he trying to be independent?" Nameless considered. "He can't have any Mordite blades, or else he'd have sent somebody after me already. So we shouldn't have too many problems. My amulet might come in handy."

Just now, Nameless said:

"Interesting. Does he serve the Witherlord, or is he trying to be independent?" Nameless considered. "He can't have any Mordite blades, or else he'd have sent somebody after me already. So we shouldn't have too many problems. My amulet might come in handy."

"he is serving the witherlord somewhat. he is allowed to do his own thing except for interfering with the wither lord's plans."

"he is serving the witherlord somewhat. he is allowed to do his own thing except for interfering with the wither lord's plans."

Nameless nodded. "So, do you know where any of his army people are?"

"Abomination probably has them at his base, and I don't know where said base is. he boasted to me once when I was a prisoner off screen that he had a fortress somewhere."

"Huh. So I guess we just wait until something interesting happens, huh?"

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

"Huh. So I guess we just wait until something interesting happens, huh?"

Mythos shrugged.

Suddenly someone walked into the room, haggard, banged up, gaunt, half starved, covered in injuries and bruises, but ever yet alive. Thaidakar gave out, unconscious, he moaned in his sleep.

Mythos shrugged.

Suddenly someone walked into the room, haggard, banged up, gaunt, half starved, covered in injuries and bruises, but ever yet alive. Thaidakar gave out, unconscious, he moaned in his sleep.

"Ah. Look at that. I knew he'd make it out all right." Nameless summoned an edgedancer, who quickly healed the battered narrator.

Just now, Nameless said:

"Ah. Look at that. I knew he'd make it out all right." Nameless summoned an edgedancer, who quickly healed the battered narrator.

After he was all healed up and washed a bit by his own powers he said, "thanks so much Nameless. I barely made it, I have so much info to give you. first up, Abomination has this big cult thingy with a bunch of withergeists, he is all trying to start a larger war. second, Soulmover is not only trying to go to linear, he is also trying to figure out how to keep the withergeists and the witherlord in one place, TLT. third, Shadow is good and is a powerful ally, he wants to save TLT. fourth, a new group is rising somewhere in a distant corner of TLT." Thaidakar had a drink of root out of his cup.

3 hours ago, Nameless said:

"Withergeists. They're... bad. Aren't they?" Rep shuddered. "I get the feeling that I didn't like withergeists much. What do you need to make?"

Moni kept running. "Bad Darkbeast! Why don't you go eat some nice metal or something?"

Well this situation went from bad to worse. Can this thing contact the Witherlord?

That is likely why it is pursuing us, the survey responded.

3 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"it is nearly impossible, but I have been gathering strong ingredients to do it, earwaxium, luxite, soul energy at a high amount, investiture, etc. it has been a long process. but im getting close."

The instructions which he was following were, however, utterly false.

3 hours ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

A canon rolled in.

okay, it is an eater of universes. It is not a Nameless End.

Can't tell you until they happen, only got a vague plan right now. Involves Nameless Ends (and possible the end of Nameless)

what's going on with the knight? The skiens have everything.

Another chicken appeared.

They shouldn't have a mordite blade.