The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 hour ago, Jaywalk said:

I love it. Maybe have the void in the surroundings? Your interpretation; nobody knows what it looks like.

I don't really do surroundings, but maybe have your outline shaded? Like how I did in that one drawing of Kell (Not Feelin' that Smile) but more pronounced? I'm actually not sure how well you can see that in the first place. But do you get what I mean?

6 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

I don't really do surroundings, but maybe have your outline shaded? Like how I did in that one drawing of Kell (Not Feelin' that Smile) but more pronounced? I'm actually not sure how well you can see that in the first place. But do you get what I mean?

Yeah, that’d be awesome.

6 minutes ago, Jaywalk said:

Yeah, that’d be awesome.

BTW, I can never guess when things like that will get done. Little sketches like Pheonix are easy and only take a few minutes. I work on bigger projects much more sporadically. I'm in the middle of two things right now - Astral and a knight, so... *shrug*

15 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

BTW, I can never guess when things like that will get done. Little sketches like Pheonix are easy and only take a few minutes. I work on bigger projects much more sporadically. I'm in the middle of two things right now - Astral and a knight, so... *shrug*

You should put an in-order-of-when-you-will-start list in your AM

17 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

Whenever it gets done. I can wait.