The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Oooo. I have a tin story. 

Imagine this. You're a mistborn. Prowling through the streets of Luthadel, walking in the mists. All of a sudden, you hear a noise and you flare tin as high as you can. Carefully, you creep into the alley, bare feet picking up the texture of the stone. You turn your head to see where the noise originated. And step on a pin. 

If you've ever stepped on a pin barefoot before, you know it hurts. I've done it twice. On the same foot. 

58 minutes ago, DoomStick said:

Malutioganti'amor LIX destroyed himself because it is bad grammar to have letters incorrectly capitalized 

Malutioganti'amor LIX explains to DoomStick that he is exempt from that grammar rule for two reasons. One, it is very rude for a person to correct another's grammar. But dinosaurs are not people therefore, they may correct grammar all they want. Secondly, the L, I, and X at the end of his name are roman numerals that spell out, 59. Malutioganti'amor LIZ has no excuse though.

Malutioganti'amor LIX uses the rage of DoomStick forgetting a period to gain the power of fire and blast DoomStick with a fireball.