The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Soulmover stuck his hand in and drew out an hourglass filled with blueish energy, "nice."

Impossible grabbed a dagger that had a giant sapphire on its top.

Unintelligible looked warily but then stuck his hand in and pulled out a great sword, "that a pocket dimension or something?"

4 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Soulmover stuck his hand in and drew out an hourglass filled with blueish energy, "nice."

Impossible grabbed a dagger that had a giant sapphire on its top.

Unintelligible looked warily but then stuck his hand in and pulled out a great sword, "that a pocket dimension or something?"

"Or something. Anways everyone, good luck on the quest!" Nameless clapped his hands and everyone who wasn't a quest member was teleported elsewhere.

1 minute ago, Sequence said:

Everyone stood next to Nameless. "This is a bad idea."

"Nah, this is a great idea." Nameless smiled. "We even have a sort-of Unintelligible to help in the quest! It's perfect.

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Darth Barnacles walked into the room, "tell me Nameless, do you fear death?" his undead crew walked in, wearing barnacled white helmets and wielding badly used swords.

"Uh, no. Not from you, at least. Why would I?"

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

"Nah, this is a great idea." Nameless smiled. "We even have a sort-of Unintelligible to help in the quest! It's perfect.

"Uh huh, and what happens when they inevitably encounter the Witherlord while trying to pull off the impossible?"

Just now, Nameless said:

"Uh, no. Not from you, at least. Why would I?"

Darth Barnacles smiled, "You have much to learn narrator." the Darth walked up to Nameless, breath smelling like rotted sausages, "there is a secret here, someone is manipulating us all, the greatest enemy of all, the anti author. my duty is to find all there is to know about the anti-author, but I can never hope to fight them.

Just now, Sequence said:

"Uh huh, and what happens when they inevitably encounter the Witherlord while trying to pull off the impossible?"

"Well, that's where I come in. I have a plan to distract the Witherlord. Should work pretty well."

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Darth Barnacles smiled, "You have much to learn narrator." the Darth walked up to Nameless, breath smelling like rotted sausages, "there is a secret here, someone is manipulating us all, the greatest enemy of all, the anti author. my duty is to find all there is to know about the anti-author, but I can never hope to fight them.

Nameless raised his eyebrows. "Tell me more."

Just now, Nameless said:

"Well, that's where I come in. I have a plan to distract the Witherlord. Should work pretty well."

"Sure, Nameless. Have fun with that." Everyone vanished to watch the probably disastrous quest.

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"I was tipped off by an informant that the anti-author's greatest ally was taking up resident here in TLT, the witherlord."

"Interesting. Well, I'll keep an eye out for him. Thanks for the info."

4 minutes ago, Sequence said:

"Sure, Nameless. Have fun with that." Everyone vanished to watch the probably disastrous quest.

Nameless vanished too.

5 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"Interesting. Well, I'll keep an eye out for him. Thanks for the info."

Nameless vanished too.

Darth Barnacles then smiled as he rubbed his barnacles, he started when he saw an army of chips running around.