• Pineapple
    • Nah.
    • BITBITIO SHOULD'VE WON
    • *bLinKs iN cOnFuZzLemEnt*
    • DEATH TO KANE
    • DEATH TO RHAZIEN
    • Swirliepop
    • Lol

Spinning around, Mac sees something happening. It looks violent. 

“That’s it!  Stop! No fighting!!!” He sprints over and hold them apart. “This is a no violence zone!” If they start fighting, they could start a riot! “I don’t want a riot on my first week.” He looks down at who he was holding a part, the man without hair was the same person as the guy who tried to steal a seat. Macs eyes narrowed. “I’m watching you.” 

EDIT: this is my 666th post! Yay!

Edited by MacThorstenson

Nei'an in just an hour, Nei'an had somehow manipulated the entire of the audience into quoting 1984 in unison, thousands of voices chanting in a disturbing tone.

"Big Brother is watching you... He who controls the past controls the future..... Freedom is slavery....."

1 minute ago, Gancho Libre said:

Nei'an in just an hour, Nei'an had somehow manipulated the entire of the audience into quoting 1984 in unison, thousands of voices chanting in a disturbing tone.

"Big Brother is watching you... He who controls the past controls the future..... Freedom is slavery....."

I like 1984, but not that much. I guess you could call my feelings mini love.

Ha! 1984 joke! Albeit a very bad one.

Ahh, the literature.To be fair, Nei'an was surprised that most of them didn't but he blared it on the loudspeaker so fast nothing but their subconscious picked it up, and when he told them what to say, they found they recognized his message.

Peer pressure is a wonderful thing, is it not? He who controls the present controls the past.

Edit: I like 1984, but not that much. I guess you could call my feelings mini love.

Ha! 1984 joke! Albeit a very bad one.

What do you mean, a bad joke? That was hilarious!!

Edited by Gancho Libre

3 minutes ago, Mraize said:

Force or simple objects can do a bit of damage depending on the location. The side of the skull being one, where I hit him I think

very true, but he was compounding electrum which would lessen that, I think.

Oh, well. I'm not in charge.

Snapping out of a daze, Mac looked around. He saw everyone chanting passages from his guide for ruling. Crap, whoever started this is a step ahead of me. He looked around till he found the culprit. Walking over to the loud speaker, he back handed nei’an And sent him flying out of the arena. Hopefully I didn’t over compensate, that time. 

Just now, MacThorstenson said:

He saw everyone chanting passages from his guide for ruling.

Interesting... I laughed for a long time when I read this. :lol:

Nei'an hurt. For the first time in a long time. Granted, his face was now concave and little shards of bone were leaking out of his bag-like skin like a liquid, but he was amazed he could feel it.

"How?" he tried to ask aloud but was interrupted by his internal organs trying to force their way into his throat. "I shouldn't have messed with an Unbiased,"

Seeing that guy was properly disposed of, Mac sat back down, and tried to enjoy the match, but something was bothering him.

He thought about it. Long and hard. For minutes, he sat and contemplated what was making him feel bad. People continued to walk in, and take their seats. Then he realized it! This wasn't his seat! He was a security guard, not an audience member.

He moved back to his guard station, but saw people congregating around a figure outside. Hmmm.... what could that be?

He teleported out to the small crowd, and saw the destroyed face of the man who he slapped. Oops.

"Here, let me fix that." Carefully he used a healing weave to fix the mans wounds.

"Please, next time don't mass indoctrinate a group of people without my consent."