Lord Meeker

3 minutes ago, The Forgetful Archivist said:

Where's the fun in that?

Well, it would be really cool to see how much it has changed in my absence, and to see all the new members. A lot of the new guys I don't know, and I figure this could be a cool way to meet them. Oooh you meant for you. Uhhh. I guess you don't need to endure me claiming that I own the ghostbloods anymore?

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Kirby Master said:

DENIED!

You deny my ability to renounce my claim on the ghostbloods? I'm confused, only Voidus can do that.... Wait a minute. You must be voidus in disguise!

Edited by Ookla the [REDACTED]

13 hours ago, Ookla the Guacless said:

We would get along. I’m not one to go on a murdering spree, but assassination? Plotting how to end someone, tricking them into springing their own trap? It’s awsome.

PS. I’ve checked every PM I’ve sent. Over 90% of PMs I send people end up being assassinations. So, if you get a PM from me... run :ph34r:

Should I be worried that you've sent me two?

15 hours ago, BooksBeforeDeath said:

I'm part of your guild. Why would you kill me?

But ya, it's not that I'm a violent person, I just like the intellect behind assassination.

I am a violent person and I like assassinating people. Call me bloodthirsty, you'll be right.

@Ookla the [REDACTED], would you be fine with getting in as a representative? We have Kidpen in there. I'd just have to ask a few questions.

41 minutes ago, Rashek of Bridge Four said:

What does it mean to be an assassin?

The Alleyverse is an rp.

When you assassinate someone you create a pm, and craft a situation in which the other one dies in the end. You still give your victim a chance to react, but lead him/her on until you strike for the kill. More details are secret ;)

If you want to join, since a recent not too well conducted assassination we started to train newer members, practice that, so no need to worry if it sounds complicated.

I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely support and defend the Ghostbloods and its decrees against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; to forsake all other guilds and clans within the Alleyverse. That I will bear arms on behalf of the Ghostbloods when required by the Council; that I will gather all information, intelligence, and recruitment (when necessary) when required by the Council; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the Council; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me Adonalsium.

Rashek of Bridge Four

I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely support and defend the Ghostbloods and its decrees against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; to forsake all other guilds and clans within the Alleyverse. That I will bear arms on behalf of the Ghostbloods when required by the Council; that I will gather all information, intelligence, and recruitment (when necessary) when required by the Council; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the Council; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me Adonalsium.

Turtle373

@Ark1002 

3 hours ago, Sorana said:

The Alleyverse is an rp.

When you assassinate someone you create a pm, and craft a situation in which the other one dies in the end. You still give your victim a chance to react, but lead him/her on until you strike for the kill. More details are secret ;)

If you want to join, since a recent not too well conducted assassination we started to train newer members, practice that, so no need to worry if it sounds complicated.

2 hours ago, Rashek of Bridge Four said:

Is there anything anyone would like me to do?

If I assassinate someone, what happens to them?