How did Jasnah...(Spoilers)

RShara

1 hour ago, Calderis said:

Jasnah's body disappear in the physical realm. She did not die. She entered Shadesmar fully and healed via Stormlight. Kelsier left a corpse behind and had his connection to the physical severed. 

at least my hope of the plausibility of Jasnah and Kelsier meeting, while infinitely unlikely, is not imposable.  

By that logic, the idea that Vasher is actually Kelsier reborn and then healed is also not impossible. Impossibility is virtually (ironically) impossible to prove - the "virtually impossible" there really means improbable at a significance level even Mat Cauthon or a Chromium Compounder wouldn't bet on. I would say it is essentially impossible, seeing as we know Kelsier was resurrected not long after the Catacendre from BoM, and that happens prior to WoK.

In general, if you do want to do something like this in the future, it may be better received if you create a new topic and simply link to the old one with a hyperlink. Necroing is considered bad form and may often instantly kill any actual discussion rather than sparking true conversation.

Thanks.

@EpicSOB

Edited by 18th Shard

• 2 months later...

I don't think she can die. Being a herald and all doesn't that mean she couldn't die? Because in the prologue of The Way of Kings, Kalak says on page 1 of the prolouge "Even after all these centuries, seeing a thunderclast up close made Kalak shiver... He'd been killed by hands like those before... Of course, dying rarely was" and then he describes where he goes when he dies where "The flesh burn. The fire. The pain over and over..." This I think, proves she MIGHT NOT BE DEAD! This is just my opinion so yeah.

I think it's pretty obvious that Jasnah had some stormlight in, was stabbed, wasn't breathing, because Stormlight, and when she woke after the light healed her, she took some more, panicked and Elsecalled to the cognitive realm. By the time she tried to return, the ship may have been gone already. 

• Chaos locked this topic