[OB] Oathbringer Countdown Clock

Ammanas

• 5 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Kalinovsky said:

The only dangerous part of this is going to be when we get reprimanded for reading Oathbringer at work/school. Or for skipping work/school to read Oathbringer.

:ph34r:

The hardback copy of Oathbringer isn't something that can be snuck around and read covertly. A approximately 1300 page tomb tends to stick out.

• 1 month later...
On 9/13/2017 at 3:01 PM, Kalinovsky said:

The only dangerous part of this is going to be when we get reprimanded for reading Oathbringer at work/school. Or for skipping work/school to read Oathbringer.

:ph34r:

I took off work on Nov. 15 because Oathbringer was coming out and I plan on being up all night reading it, and I don't regret a thing.

Edited by Harry the Heir
clarification

1 minute ago, Blacksmithki said:

Hah, people commenting about taking a day off while I'm just going to read every millisecond a teacher is not talking and most of the rest to (I'm going to finish everything assigned for around that time before it's even given to us)

I don't even care. I'm going to be reading in class, even if I do have something to do.

3 minutes ago, ElephantEarwax said:

I don't even care. I'm going to be reading in class, even if I do have something to do.

Hah, that's what I'm doing, but I'm trying to do everything I might need to do early so I hopefully don't have to ignore class, I've already read every one of my textbooks, done all pre-assigned homework, and voted for a test to be Monday.

• Argent changed the title to [OB] Oathbringer Countdown Clock
  • Chaos locked this topic