The Search for the Perfect Ketek

18th Shard

Nalan lived

no evil won

-elithanathile-

now live on

devil nalaN

It's the same backwards letterwise except for Elithanathile where th is treated as one letter. Nalan better be Darkness. I worked too hard for it not to be him. :)

Edited by 18th Shard

Dang it, focused on the palindrome and not the ketek... sigh. Back to the drawing board. Anyone else has ideas, I would love to see them!

Edit: How do I change the title? I will change it to "the Search for the Perfect Ketek"

Edited by WeiryWriter
try not to double post, use the "edit" function

flla leaves as sopn as leaves fall

Light weaver, recording oaths and taking images, uncovering images taken and oaths recorded, weaving light.

I like keteks, way more fun than haiku.

I like these! I'm working on one myself, but they're harder than you think.

Shouldn't there be a comma between "uncovering" and "images", as keteks are suppose to come in 5 complete thoughts? That said, I like that one a lot. :)

Yeah I was debating this. While studying the form I deferred to the WoK ketek and I was having trouble finding the"5 ideas" properly divided by commas. So I went with this because it flowed better. This way I can say something pretentious like"the fifth idea its hidden and requires reflection"

"Pact abandoned,the guiding heralds-betraying heralds-guided the abandoned pact"

"Words spoken,the binding spren-glowing spren-bind the spoken words"

"Summoned shardblade,the deathly stroke-killing stroke-death the shardblade summoned"

"Bridge falling,the seeking arrows-flowing arrows-seek-the falling bridge"

"Dancing spear,the watching bridgemen-inspired bridgemen-watch the spear dancing"

"Ketek writing, the damning rules-frustrating rules-damnation the ketek writing"

Edited by wlmkfi

"Pact abandoned,the guiding heralds-betraying heralds-guided the abandoned pact"

"Words spoken,the binding spren-glowing spren-bind the spoken words"

"Summoned shardblade,the deathly stroke-killing stroke-death the shardblade summoned"

"Bridge falling,the seeking arrows-flowing arrows-seek-the falling bridge"

"Dancing spear,the watching bridgemen-inspired bridgemen-watch the spear dancing"

"Ketek writing, the damning rules-frustrating rules-damnation the ketek writing"

Noice!