[NSFW][SPOILERS ALL] Some weird shardic Realizations

So, we have a small group of cosmere fans on fb and we were talking about ships and all, and one thing let to another and we came up with weird shardic realizations. A little NSFW, so putting up a warning. And if such posts are not allowed in this forum, by all means let me know or delete it. It's chill.

Endowment would be the hottest of all shards because she is obviously well 'endowed'.

If Devotion and Dominion were a couple, It would be pretty safe to assume that they were into bondage and stuff.

If human x spren is possible, then shallan is the luckiest teenager in Roshar. Cuz pattern vibrates.

If there is a survival shard, and the shard holder was female, it is very possible that "there is always another secret" refers to Kelsier and The shard holder's children.

There were other way more nsfw stuff, but I am kinda hesitant to put them here :"D

Edited by Reborn radiant

10 hours ago, Silverblade5 said:

I don't know if it's against policy, but even if it's not, it may be a good idea to put this in spoiler tags.

I'd be willing to continue this discussion in PMs if you'd like.

Done! I am sorry, I didn't think about spoilers. My bad. Thank you for letting me know :")

When it comes to fetish fuel, Kandra are probably your best bet (I'll leaving thinking up stuff to you guys, because forum rules). Also, you could use unsealed copperminds and compounding to create some really interesting experiences :ph34r:.

On 7.05.2017 at 1:28 PM, skaa said:

All I gotta say is this: Take the "There's a Spren For That" principle and apply it to NSFW stuff. ;) 

Well, we know that passionspren turn romantic moments into anime scenes...

11 hours ago, Extesian said:

On the less purely-dirty side, made-to-order human forgeries have a lot of potential for the wealthy with very specific interests...

Roleplay just got upgraded.

Edited by Oversleep

• 5 weeks later...
On 8.5.2017 at 1:57 PM, Oversleep said:

Well, we know that passionspren turn romantic moments into anime scenes...

Actually, in Manga the painter can use passionspren carefully to cover certain areas, making the pictures slightly less NSFW. 

• 2 years later...

I read the policy when i signed uo, specifically because i wanted to discuss this kind of stuff.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But based on what i read the policy of both this forum and its discord strictly forbid this kind of discussion.

Someone could make a dicord or forum open to NSFW and strictly limited to the cosmere. I would say to call it the 34th shard, but that could be a problem unless it is invite only. We wouldn't want lackwits mucking up the group with things that are not at all aware of the cosmere context. Anyone who has looked at this kind of stuff knows exactly what i am talking about.

if someone does make such a group please let me know. There are certain.... contraptions and possible practices to discuss. Things that certainly would exist in an imperfect world where [Spoilers] god has been shattered.

Edited by Noskal Borg
Broken emote

On 6/22/2019 at 10:05 PM, Butt Ad Venture said:

I haven't laughed this hard in months!

You all have officially broken my brain...

I just can't...The 34th Shard...It hurts...

Edit: And now I just can't stop thinking about it...

The Discord has a subgroup on it called you_people it is for adults and permits swearing and the like. We have had ... interesting conversations there. Although most of it is just normal discussions people who don't want to be afraid of offending someone.

But we did briefly discuss awakened ropes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/6/2017 at 0:00 AM, Reborn radiant said:

If human x spren is possible, then shallan is the luckiest teenager in Roshar. Cuz pattern vibrates.

By no means suggesting anything inappropriate, but Pattern can also purportedly fit into a keyhole and continue vibrating. He picks a lock with the very method in WoR.