Bold Stormlight Archive Predictions

Lwarch

Dalinar's wife was actually named shhshhssshh

Flangria is people!

Adolin does not become an Edgedancer or a Dustbringer. Instead he becomes an ardent and retires to a life of quiet contemplation

Vasher really came to Roshar to hide from Vivenna, who threatened to take Nightblood to his stupid perma-scruff. He's waiting until she cools down before trying to go home.

Roshar used to be known as Kobol

The nightwatcher the one that wants to kill hoid because he asked her for a boon and when she tried to give him his curse as well he twisted her words back on her and then floated away mary poppins style

Szeth will succumb to Nightblood and die.

Adolin will be found as the murderer of Sadeas and be executed, then Shallan will marry Sebarial.

Lopen will become Cultivation's champion.

Lift will use her Shardfork to slay a Marabethian greatshell.

Wit will tell everything to Jasnah.

• The Tranquiline Halls are a real thing, but Odium conquered them long ago, leading to an exodus to Roshar.
  • The Tranquiline Halls are now known as Braize.
  • [Minor AU essay spoiler] The Cognitive Shadows Khriss mentions on Braize are EVERYONE that dies on Roshar, sent to Damnation like the Heralds.
  • Thus, the war for the Tranquiline Halls is a real thing.
  • Roshar will be destroyed in book five.
  • Mass exodus to Braize as a Hail Mary, bringing the fight to Odium.
  • Dalinar and Kaladin are reunited with their brothers there.
  • They free the Tranquiline Halls of Odium, but at the price of Roshar.

3 hours ago, Weltall said:

Adolin does not become an Edgedancer or a Dustbringer. Instead he becomes an ardent and retires to a life of quiet contemplation

Careful... I actually seriously considered the possibility of Adolin joining the Ardentia in reaction to having murdered Sadeas. 

19 hours ago, Hemalurgic_Headshot said:

Kaladin will Lash a chasmfiend into the sky.

I actually speculated that that could've potentially been done if multiple Windrunners acted together, so I kind of support this idea. Maybe not the sky though, that'd level a building on the way back down...

1 hour ago, The One Who Connects said:

I actually speculated that that could've potentially been done if multiple Windrunners acted together, so I kind of support this idea. Maybe not the sky though, that'd level a building on the way back down...

Maybe that will be the point.