Cosmere puns (Again)

Voidus

Better your mind than your eyes!

I wish Brandon's books had stable time loops. Not just because I really love those, but because it would complicate the timeline a whole bunch. Then, after hundreds of thousands of years of crazy-complicated time Shin-anigans, twisting the timeline into a freakishly overcomplicated ourobourus, I could finally tell you all that Elantris was Aons ago on the timeline.

My Bones Order me to fix this!

Edit: I suppose now it's time to look around Ahlstrom Square and see if we can find Pewter! I bet he has a few good puns!

Edited by Stroniax

I have Awakened, and I've been Endowed with more Slivers of Wit.

Aah, quite the Riot you've got going here. I may have to Slick out. Oh, wait! Thats Alethkar you've got there. May I take it Dor a spin? Ah, it was a long shot anyway, I'm Sel-dom allowed to do things of the sort. I'm sorry, whats that? I can hardly see my hand in front if my face, let alone hear your voice. Aah, yes, the sun is very hot. I'm glad for this Ashfall, although I Shin-t say it's helpful to our health. Yes, I believe I'm being Called hy someone Else. Goodbye!

Well hello there! Hoid say, it's been a while since I've seen you. Quite the Colors you've used in this painting of a Storm, father. Austre-ck away from any pointy Sticks, of course. You worry too much! No, stop Lirin! Tell the truth for once, please! Is that how you see me? Maybe I should make a light weaving of a new coat.

Uh-oh, I think I have to go now. Bye!

Edited by Stroniax

I have Awakened, and I've been Endowed with more Slivers of Wit.

Aah, quite the Riot you've got going here. I may have to Slick out. Oh, wait! Thats Alethkar you've got there. May I take it Dor a spin? Ah, it was a long shot anyway, I'm Sel-dom allowed to do things of the sort. I'm sorry, whats that? I can hardly see my hand in front if my face, let alone hear your voice. Aah, yes, the sun is very hot. I'm glad for this Ashfall, although I Shin-t say it's helpful to our health. Yes, I believe I'm being Called hy someone Else. Goodbye!

Well hello there! Hoid say, it's been a while since I've seen you. Quite the Colors you've used in this painting of a Storm, father. Austre-ck away from any pointy Sticks, of course. You worry too much! No, stop Lirin! Tell the truth for once, please! Is that how you see me? I think I have to go now. Bye!

Sir, you are just downright poetic. I feel like I'm at a cosmere slam-poetry session.

I just walked straight into a stick,(they seem to be out to get me after I started slap-sticking them around) and I spren a leak from my nose. Epic fail! or is that a win?

Edited by Psymon