Cosmere puns (Again)

Voidus

This thread seem to have run out of energy. Kinda like Beethoven's Fifth... dun dun dun duuuuun!

We've been Pewter rushing these puns, going and going forever and never stopping. I guess this thread is starting to.....drag?

YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!

I was going to post on the palindrome post number, but I missed my opportunity. Oh well, I wrote a ketek for you all anyway.

Lame puns/make people groan/but are they great/they are/but groaning people make puns lame

Here it is with some punctuation, but it removes some of the Ketek palindrome spirit :P

Lame puns make people groan, but are they great? They are...but groaning people make puns lame.

While I frantically try to come up with more *terrible* puns, I'll use the throwaway line.

Shallan's spren knows a lot, but I feel she'd understand more if she had a different type. I guess I'm saying that Pattern is a bit too....Cryptic.

Slightly unrelated? But I bombarded a Sanderfan-friend of mine with random Cosmere-related pickup lines that I thought I'd share here.
Warning: THESE ARE PRETTY damnation LAME.

Hey baby. Are you an Awakener? Because you take my Breath away!

Have you been carrying spheres? Cause you're eyes are dazzling with Stormlight!

It's 6 feet long and most men envy my having it. No girl, I don't mean my Shardblade.

Have you been burning Iron? Because I'm constantly being drawn to you.

Slightly unrelated? But I bombarded a Sanderfan-friend of mine with random Cosmere-related pickup lines that I thought I'd share here.

Warning: THESE ARE PRETTY damnation LAME.

Hey baby. Are you an Awakener? Because you take my Breath away!

Have you been carrying spheres? Cause you're eyes are dazzling with Stormlight!

It's 6 feet long and most men envy my having it. No girl, I don't mean my Shardblade.

Have you been burning Iron? Because I'm constantly being drawn to you.

Hey baby... it's a Thrill to meet you.

In all seriousness though, I would highly recommend against referencing the Nightwatcher in a pickup line. Accusations of stalking will be made and restraining orders will be filed.

In all seriousness though, I would highly recommend against referencing the Nightwatcher in a pickup line. Accusations of stalking will be made and restraining orders will be filed.

You're talking out of experience, I presume?

...Let's just say knowledge of Brandon Sanderson is a boon and a curse.

Well, have an up-vote as a small token of the euphoria and perils associated with being a hard-core Sanderson fan.

Oh, and puns, yeah... I, um, am afraid all my attempts at good Cosmere puns have been in Wayne. I guess you'll just have to pardon me and let that Slide.

Challenge accepted. ;)

Hey baby, why don't you see me, 'cause I'm your Nightwatcher, but you won't get no curse from me.