47 minutes ago, Alvron said:

Just to be clear, I told myself that I'm going to vote every cycle so this vote is little more than that, but still, I would like to hear from Mage as to whether or not he's Spiked.

No, I'm not spiked. :P What more would you like me to say, exactly?

48 minutes ago, Alvron said:

I have no suspicions so I'm going to go back to Magestar.  You escaped me once.  Will you escape again?

I'm actually curious as to what you're referring to.  When did I escape you?

3 hours ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

Found another GM error. On the first day of signups, i changed how rioters work in my google doc rules. somehow, that change didn't make it to the thread. RIOTERS DOUBLE A PLAYER'S VOTE. 

If a soother and a rioter target the same person, they cancel eachother out.

Because of this mistake, i will detail exactly what happened in the lynch.

Votes:
Drought (0): _stick_       (Stick's vote was soothed)
Silverblade (1): Conquestor
Arinian (1): Bartimeaus
Jondesu (3): Phattemer, Assassin in Burgundy, Elenion, Bugsy     (One of these votes was soothed.)
Bugsy (5): Jondesu, Lopen, Ecthelion III, Alvron     (One of these votes was rioted (Doubled) and Alvron's vote was moved to here by a secret role or item)
Doc (1): Daniyah   

Daniyah was killed by a player, and another player was attacked, but saved by a lurcher. Bugsy was lynched, but survived due to having an extra life. 

Please continue in your regularly scheduled killings.

Hmm... looks like too many vote manipulations just to keep Jondesu alive, yes can be that elims putting us on wrong way but all can be simpler and Jondesu is elim.

13 minutes ago, Arinian said:

Hmm... looks like too many vote manipulations just to keep Jondesu alive, yes can be that elims putting us on wrong way but all can be simpler and Jondesu is elim.

Go figure, I survive and it looks suspicious. No idea who rioted and moved votes onto Bugsy, but I did already I was the one that soothed the vote on me. If you kill me, though, I'll just know I wasn't supposed to play 3 games at once. :-P

1 hour ago, Magestar said:

No, I'm not spiked. :P What more would you like me to say, exactly?

I'm actually curious as to what you're referring to.  When did I escape you?

Nothing more.  Just wanted to see if you would deny being Spiked.

When my vote was moved off you.  I'm curious to see if it happens again.

34 minutes ago, Silverblade5 said:

Oh look! A random, meaningless vote!

Alvron

10 minutes ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

huh, Alvron's move does seem a little off, not to mention meaningless.

I agree with SIlveblade Alvron

Heh.  My vote isn't meaningless.  It has two purposes, none of which I plan on sharing just yet. :P 

17 minutes ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

huh, Alvron's move does seem a little off, not to mention meaningless.

I agree with SIlveblade Alvron

5 minutes ago, Alvron said:

Heh.  My vote isn't meaningless.  It has two purposes, none of which I plan on sharing just yet. :P 

The meaninglessness was in reference to my own vote. I'm half tempted to call Darkness on bandwagoning, especially since I hadn't said anything to back up my vote. Suspicion rising.

Alvron

Edited by Silverblade5

I'm changing from my competitive, lone-wolf approach which caused mass betrayals, not from having fun with my actions.  To help vet myself as having a repeatable Soothe instead of a single-shot item, I'll Soothe Ecth this turn.

Edit: 2 hours later:

The whole Jondesu thing is one big IKYK: the elims could have rigged the vote to save one of their own, or they could have rigged the vote to implicate a villager. The former is common sense, and the latter was used to great effect in LG25. As a result, I'm not going to vote on him, but I won't try to stop a lynch on him either.

Hey Drought, why do you think Stick's vote was Soothed off of you?

Edited by Elenion

10 hours ago, Bartimaeus said:

I am also going to be putting my vote on Magestar . Question, how do change the text to be red?

I'm rather confused.  Why exactly are you voting on me?  

To preclude you saying 'I'm following Alv', he himself said that his vote was little more than a 'I told myself I'd vote today' vote.

As for me, I'm slightly suspicious of DA.  Creating a massive group PM like he did A; Has no real benefit that I can see. B; People tend to talk more freely in PMs, so a PM with everyone is a great way for Elims to fish for info.  And C; DA's not really done anything to make me not suspicious of him.  

14 hours ago, Alvron said:

Just to be clear, I told myself that I'm going to vote every cycle so this vote is little more than that, but still, I would like to hear from Mage as to whether or not he's Spiked.

10 hours ago, Alvron said:

Alv, I understand that your vote on me might be making me a little biased, which is why I'm not voting on you yet.  But this looks like major backtracking to me.  

Thing about this game is that I'm not really feeling the stakes yet, heh. Everything's still lighthearted and jokey, and there have been no serious attempts at analysis yet. As it is, there's not much to analyze either, as everyone seems set on being random and bandwagony. 

The PM created by DA was a weird development, but fitting with his random approach to SE, I guess? I don't really feel suspicious of him for that. 

There also doesn't seem to be much reason for killing Dani. We don't even know her alignment, so while you could vote on me, I can assure you it's going to be a dead end.

I haven't really read the thread and the PMs all that carefully, so I'll just throw a vote on Alv, which I have a mild bad gut read on. Could be nothing, but eh. 

8 minutes ago, Doc12 said:

Thing about this game is that I'm not really feeling the stakes yet, heh. Everything's still lighthearted and jokey, and there have been no serious attempts at analysis yet. As it is, there's not much to analyze either, as everyone seems set on being random and bandwagony. 

The PM created by DA was a weird development, but fitting with his random approach to SE, I guess? I don't really feel suspicious of him for that. 

There also doesn't seem to be much reason for killing Dani. We don't even know her alignment, so while you could vote on me, I can assure you it's going to be a dead end.

I haven't really read the thread and the PMs all that carefully, so I'll just throw a vote on Alv, which I have a mild bad gut read on. Could be nothing, but eh. 

I totally agree, but I rather think that DA (Dumbledore's Army) is doing some rather suspicious things, like the quick vote on Alvron right after SilverBlade, and the group pm. I would really like to know about that group pm @Darkness Ascendant.

(Extra space-just ignore it-nothing suspicious here)

1 hour ago, Doc12 said:

There also doesn't seem to be much reason for killing Dani.

No-one really posted anything noteworthy last cycle. Assuming she was killed by the elims, they'd probably chosen a player at random, so the kill doesn't really have to have a reason I guess

1 hour ago, Doc12 said:

We don't even know her alignment, so while you could vote on me, I can assure you it's going to be a dead end. 

Lynches reveal roles and alignments iirc

Ok, right now I think my biggest suspicion is actually Bugsy. I assume he's a Thug, or else has an item that works basically the same way and let him survive, and it appears several someones may have tried to tie up the lynch, but miscalculated and it didn't work out. If he's Elim, that would be a doubly-valuable form of the wounded gazelle gambit, since I would have died and Bugsy would have survived but seemed innocent by virtue of the fact that votes were manipulated as if to try to kill him.

Bugsy, anything you'd like to say to try to refute that?

28 minutes ago, Jondesu said:

Ok, right now I think my biggest suspicion is actually Bugsy. I assume he's a Thug, or else has an item that works basically the same way and let him survive, and it appears several someones may have tried to tie up the lynch, but miscalculated and it didn't work out. If he's Elim, that would be a doubly-valuable form of the wounded gazelle gambit, since I would have died and Bugsy would have survived but seemed innocent by virtue of the fact that votes were manipulated as if to try to kill him.

Bugsy, anything you'd like to say to try to refute that?

An extra life is way too valuable to throw away like that, IMO. You were dying anyways, so making a tie would just have hurt me for slightly more trust. Were I an elim, I'd definitely have saved my life for either a WGG later (which I still wouldn't have liked to do) or to protect me from a trigger happy coinshot. Having a thug is the equivalent of having 2 roleless eliminators, more or less. I don't think any elim team would sacrifice a player C1 to minorly clear a second. That just doesn't make sense to me.