Random Stuff X: Something Weird

soyperson

2 hours ago, The Honor Spren said:

So . . . I used to have a thread for this stuff but I don't feel like resurrecting it. Meh. 

After moving I found a bunch of only folders of drawing and realized that they really sucked and I can do way better now. So, I decided to redraw this picture of myself from about a year ago:

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.jpeg.3cdab9e8b3c68315d59bcade3d95b6c4.jpeg

I was super proud of it when I made it, but now . . . Not so much. The line art's bad, and the proportions are off, so I look like a seven year old . . . Yeah. 

So I redrew it. I decided it would be fun, instead of basing it off of the clothes and hairstyle I had a year ago, to go off of my clothes and hair now:

Reveal hidden contents

image.jpeg.dc4fcaebf3f8e5cdcfa3a7f34664ac0c.jpeg

I did it in a drawing software called krita, since I havent found all my art supplies yet. Besides the fact that I made myself too pretty, I'm really happy with it. ^_^ 

Nice draw!

mm @Delightfully Smoak @Mestiv

"Hey, guys. I figured I should tell y'all that I've decided to leave the Shard for the foreseeable future. I'll try to check in with Discord more often (since I like you guys) but I thought I should let you know what's up"

Sent on the https://discord.gg/A6qRyc9 17thShard group. (Bleeder's)

She hasn't spoken about what's up much, but from what she has said, it's a long story and she doesn't want to come back to the shard for a while.

"

TwiLyghtSansSparkles-Last Thursday at 10:43 PM

Yeah. Long story. Suffice it to say, I don't want to go back to the Shard for a while."

9 hours ago, Jedal said:

Maybe I can finally just read through WoB's without having to get through random WoT stuff.

We will not be including any Wheel of Time related quotes. So yup :)