Seeing that neither Aether or Wilson had woken, Aonar tacked up a short list on the wall near the most recent message.

What we know:

-Peng (Mistborn) can be trusted (Obviously)

-Cessie (Thug) can be trusted. (For now)

-Three of our members are traitors.

-One Inquisitor 

-One Misting (Probably)

-One Regular (Almost definitely)

-That leaves about 18 members unaccounted for. 

The Inquisitor did spike someone. If he hadn't, we would have learned who died. Meta must have just forgotten to tell us the power the Inquisitor gave up. 

Edited by AonarFaileas

ooc - Cessie can be absolutely trusted for today then right, after tomorrow night(or more precise after the next time someone is spiked) she might be a convert like anyone of us. Shes not the inq thou ;)

ooc2 - (colours bugs for me:p. Theese parts are blue I tell you!)

IC

When the first customers arrive, dyring can be seen lying on the floor crying, bloodied hands fondling broken shards of glass around a stain of some above-average booze, the bottle broken when dropped in shock.

Edited by dyring

We hav slightly less time than usual, so first things first; whoever is online at the time should probably double check with Meta, if he forgot to say the power it cost.

Given his 'mistakes' with tallying votes this game and last game though, I doubt it. I don't think he spiked anyone, but I think he's preparing too.

Right now, it doesn't matter too much if she gets Spiked. What's important is that she's not the Inq. Before we start hunting down Spiked, we need to kill the Inq so he doesn't keep pumping out more. Also, Lol, did the Tineye just write Dyring a Ketek? He's having way too much fun with his role.

I feel a little vindicated by the presence of uber- smoking, though I realise that, and the fact there was a conversion, makes my declaration of being a regular villager more suspicious.

So, before someone suggests it, let me refute that; it doesn't.

Converting someone the night a villager comes out is kind of an obvious misdirection. I'm the obvious target for that, so I wouldn't be targeted; that way you could vote me off the island, and be down two men instead of one.

And if I was the Inquisitor, giving up the ability to smoke after revealing myself is risky. If anyone wants to seek me now, feel free to; I'm not sure how many (if any) seekers remain though. The fact the inquisitor dropped his camof,auger ability makes me suspect not many.

Oh hey! It's time to vote!

Sorry, Herowynbe. Literally, your survival smacks too much like mine for me to want you to live. And in this vote, I know for sure Roban will be with me.

Edited by bartbug

I think we should focus our voting on everyone who has claimed to be Regular Villagers. That includes:

Quillion

Wes

And any others that told Peng in private.

So Peng, is there anyone you have good reason to suspect that is also on the list of supposed regular villagers?

Umm...

Why would we do that? We've already seen that baldface has at least one power left. In fact, I say anyone claiming to be Seeker or (potentially) smoker are clean (as in not baldface). Its one of the "mistings", not a normal person. 

Also, we can safely see that baldface has not infiltratred Ping's command group, so they're all clean too.

So Ping: Is there any nonseeker or nonsmoker misting who you do not trust and is not in your command group? Let's lynch 'em. 

But for now: My vote's still on Hero.

EDIT: Here's another train of thought that I want to pursue. Now that we know two of the Inquisitorial powers, we can start to build a (WoR spoilers :D) Pattern and extrapolate what the others are. The thing both the Uber seek and the Uber smoke have in common are how they get rid of any loopholes or weakness the normal powers would have. My best guess, of which I am almost certain, would be an "uber riot", where the INquisitor's vote is not replaced. By this thought, I would guess that there is no uber soothe, as well as uber lurch, uber tineye, or uber pewter. Of course, there could always be feruchemical.

Edited by bartbug

Oh hey! It's time to vote!

Sorry, Herowynbe. Literally, your survival smacks too much like mine for me to want you to live. And in this vote, I know for sure Roban will be with me.

What is it about his survival that strikes you as ring particularly suspicious, as opposed to mine or anyone else's? Not challenging you, just trying to provoke a bit more discussion, particularly from a previously spiked.

I think we should focus our voting on everyone who has claimed to be Regular Villagers. That includes:

Quillion

Wes

And any others that told Peng in private.

So Peng, is there anyone you have good reason to suspect that is also on the list of supposed regular villagers?

All I have to say is- good. I knew that putting me would put me at the top of the list, and I'm ready to do whatever necessary to prove I'm not spiked. But if my stint is what prompted the uber- spike loss, then at least it's pointing us in a direction.

Sure, Quillion. Always happy to relate the experiences of the voices in my head.

I guess what I'm saying is that escaping a lynching does not automatically prove someone innocent, and the reasons that we voted for him before are still just as valid.

(I'm personally feeling that Herowynbe and Roban are both baddies. I could (almost certainly) be wrong, though).

Yeah, why are we going for Herwynbe, exactly?

And we still don't know if the Inquisitor has claimed a role or innocent villager to Peng or not either. Yes, he might have knowing that he had that Uber-bronze to protect him and make him show up 'Normal' when seeked, but remember this is one of the powers he has given away. I know I wouldn't plan on using or rely on a power I'll end up giving away. I would think the Inquisitor has claimed some sort of role that they can prove to Peng, assuming they jumped on the plan to give Peng their role info. (Which it looks like we decided as a group that NOT sending in our roles was suspicious to begin with).

Edit: One quick little quip of suspicion... Aonar did seem pretty convinced that somebody was converted and that Meta just forgot to add in the power. Not saying that means anything, exactly. Just seemed to be a more assertive statement than speculation to me. :rolleyes:

Edited by Gamma Fiend

After a week of not hearing from the snapped allomancer, yesterday I came home from work to find two people claiming to have been the one to have snapped. One was cessie, claiming to be a thug. The other was shiv. Convinently, Cessie's case was just proven. Let there be blood!

Edit: One quick little quip of suspicion... Aonar did seem pretty convinced that somebody was converted and that Meta just forgot to add in the power. Not saying that means anything, exactly. Just seemed to be a more assertive statement than speculation to me. :rolleyes:

The Inquisitor had a dead misting, there was dialogue saying the Inquisitor had stabbed someone with a spike, and there was no corresponding death. It seemed like a pretty safe assumption. :P 

That's probably the most conclusive evidence for a death you've given yet, Peng, so why not? It could be possible that two people Snapped the same night, but it wasn't in the write up. I'll see what Shiv has to say for himself before voting though.

As you direct, Lord Peng. My vote is cast for Master Shiv (I never did like the way he looked at Lady Cessie).

Also: Barty- I can't help but notice that this is the first time you've accused someone before the mistborn did, and the first time you accused someone that the mistborn hasn't voiced suspicions on. I'm watching you too.  <_<  <_<  <_< 

Yeah, my tidbit about Aonar was mostly just grasping at straws, no real conviction or suspicion there.

But this new info by Peng is pretty enticing. What do ya say, Shiv, hasing the reasoning on why we shouldn't hang you?

Edit: Rethink, was it just after last night when either of the Snapped came forward? When exactly did you get the messages from Cessie and Shiv?

Edited by Gamma Fiend

Wilson enters the room and looks around. She giggles a little at the poem on the wall, finding the Tineye to be quite the comedian. Then she notices the list stuck to the wall. Aonar's list. For a quick moment, she worries that someone is trying to take over her apprenticeship, but then she dismisses that worry. There's nothing stopping Aether from taking another. She'll be fine. However, I should probably throw up some sort of list. Just to make sure.

She sits down at the bar and listens to the accusations, fascinated by the Lord Mistborn's evidence. It seems like they might finally be on the right course. She starts scribbling furiously on a piece of paper, and when she's finished, she takes a knife from the counter and sticks the list up on the wall for all to see.

Current Vote Count

Hero - 0

Shiv - 8 (Peng, Barty, Hero, Gamon, Kukri, Ridge, Dyring, Roban)

Cessie - 3 (Maxill, Ollivier, Shiv)

No one - 1 (Aspren)

Haven't voted yet - 10 (Windy, Vron, Wes, Seran, Aether, Matheiu, Aonar, Cessie, Wilson, Grave)

Suspicions/Opinions

Quillion and Ridge both agree that people previously claimed to be regular crew members are suspects.

Dyring still suspects his previous suspects (Aspren, Vron, Aonar, Hero, Maxill, Wilson, and Gamon)

Barty suspects Hero.

Hero, in turn, has his eye on Barty (although not because Barty suspects him).

Shiv and Cessie both claim to have Snapped. One is definitely lying. Peng suspects Shiv, but has also stated we will be out less if Cessie dies and she is innocent than we would if Shiv dies and he's innocent.

Votes

Barty for Hero (retracted)

Peng for Shiv

Barty retracted vote for Hero; votes for Shiv

Hero for Shiv

Gamon for Shiv

Kukri for Shiv

Ridge for Shiv

Vron for Shiv

Aspren for Shiv

Dyring for Shiv

Shiv for no one.

Aspren retracted vote for Shiv; votes for no one.

Vron retracted vote for Shiv; votes for no one.

Maxill for Cessie

Roban for Shiv

Ollivier for Cessie

Shiv retracted vote for no one; votes for Cessie

(to be updated throughout the day)

EDIT 1: Figured I should probably put the list of those who've told Peng their roles too, based on who said so earlier. Here is the crew list. Those who've told Peng are bold.

Gamon

Barty

Windy

Wes

Ridge

Vron

Seran

Kukri

Aether

Matheiu

Aonar

Cessie

Herwynbe

Dyring

Ollivier

Maxill

Roban

Wilson

Shiv - Didn't admit, but Peng said he got the PM.

Grave

Aspren

If your name isn't bolded on the above list and you've told Peng, please let us know. Or Peng can tell us who's told him. Out of those that haven't (or if someone on here claims to've said something but they didn't really, that would be incredibly useful as well).

EDIT 2: Added Kukri's vote.

EDIT 3: Added Ridge's vote.

EDIT 4: Added Vron, Aspren, and Dyring's votes.

EDIT 5: Added Shiv's vote, changed Aspren's, added the people who haven't voted, and updated the suspicions/opinions with the Shiv/Cessie Snapped debate.

EDIT 6: Added Maxill's vote.

EDIT 7: Added Vron's vote change (It would be nice if people would post anew to let the List-Makers know when a retraction occurs. :) )

EDIT 8: Added Roban's vote.

EDIT 9: Added Ollivier's, and changed Shiv's

Edited by little wilson