"There is another reason why it became prudent to start the killing last night, I think. With the inquisitor among us, we knew that somebody would, unfortunately, be killed. Whether it has one corpse to work with, or three, it still can only convert one person per night. The primary reason we stalled yesterday was, hopefully, to take away the chance for the inquisitor to convert someone last night. Now that the killing has begun, there will be no stopping it, I fear."

Good point, but I still don't want to risk giving the Inquisitor a larger selection of corpses to pick from.

"Lord Peng, might I ask why you suspect Master Wes? We know that we can trust you, and therefore, it would be beneficial if we knew your reasoning, I think.

As for myself, my suspicions lean towards Kukri or Shimble Liece. Both of them, while vocally going along with the group, have seemed, to me, to also be trying to sow the seeds of distrust, as well as create circumstances that the inquisitor can capitalize on.

My apologies to whichever one of them, or both of them, that I am mistaken about."

I don't have very good reasoning for wes's death. I had much better reasoning for lam(we threatened him into adopting the no kill plan) I'm still hoping for some more role PMs. right now i am in contact with a lurcher, a seeker, and a coinshot, which are the most important, as i can be protected, kill people, and test people's role claims; however, i would still like a proclaimed role from a few more people before i make my final decisions.

EDIT: used roll instead of role

EDIT 2: apostrophe abomination

Edited by jasonpenguin

Now, I´d almost trust the bugger Pong. Peng, Pang? eh, whatever. So I´d been honest with im.

Me, I still worry bouth them I told ya all about earlier, them I thought acted fishy. Not sure, or I´d have em stuffed in an empty winecask with a stone in the bottom and tossed em in the canal already. But, its the best I got now.

Its only one thing we can do. Its time to drink. Who wants to buy the next round?

Edited by dyring

Opening the bag, and waving Roban towards starting to pour, dyring finds a small note in the bag

"Hey, there is a note in here stating a number as salary for sweeping the street. You been working extra on manual labor Peng?"

He then stops, eyes widening for a sec as he understands

"Or wait, Ah. Righ. Nevermind!"

he sais, abit subdued.

Opening the bag, and waving Roban towards starting to pour, dyring finds a small note in the bag

"Hey, there is a note in here stating a number as salary for sweeping the street. You been working extra on manual labor Peng?"

He then stops, eyes widening for a sec as he understands

"Or wait, Ah. Righ. Nevermind!"

he sais, abit subdued.

Dyring, This made me crack up, well done sir.

"well no wonder Peng can afford to buy drinks for us...." Gamon said, a bit distracted. It seemed things were starting to heat up, and the accusations were starting to fly. But the mistborn can buy us all off with ill gotten funds.... He shouldn't grumble though. He was still alive, for now.

Although that Dyring did seem pretty suspicious of him. It wasn't Gamon's fault he was better looking than the innkeeper. That obviously must be the reasons for his suspicions, just jealousy. Nothing else.

Although my call for people to start voting who to lynch, and me rabble-rowsing with that unsavory group last night aren't working in my favor, I bet...

I already voiced my suspicions to Peng. There's really not much to go on so far. We're eventually going to have to bite the bullet and have one of us hang.

I'd say we boil this thing down a bit: No one votes until Peng does, and then everyone votes as he does. We can offer thoughts and advice and whatnot, but the vote of each and every one of us at the end of the day should be the same as Peng's. The only names in red should be the ones he says.

I say this because only Peng can be trusted not to have some agenda or be trying to split the vote or the like.

---

On that note, I am a bit suspicious of Dyring at this point. His arguments/questions against trusting Peng may well have been genuine, but they could also be he desperate attempts of the Inquisitor to stop this coalition.

If Peng disagrees, then he can just say so without needing to state his reasoning. Ours is a silent king. ;) this lets him make decis ions without the inquisitor being able to sniff out the roles/PM's that may or may not have motivated them.

Edited by Kurkistan

Wes was busy sketching a picture while the argument continued. Drawing always helped him think and at this moment his life depended on some hard thinking.

"What was that now?"

His mind had been wandering from the conversation but he suddenly perked up when his name was throne into the hat by none other than Peng, the one everyone else was saying they would defer their vote to.

"Why me?"

"I haven't done anything inquisitory-like have I? Wasn't I the one that delivered Modeft's note? You all wouldn't even know about the poison if it wasn't for me."

Wes had even spoken to Peng in private about how he might help with any plans he had. He didn't know what else he could do to convince the others. All he could do was try and shift the focus elsewhere. As his gaze passed over all the faces staring back at him, he just couldn't think of anything concrete to make an accusation on.

He gazed down at his picture and gave a shrug when an idea came to him.

"I don't really have any facts to base this on but if people are gonna start throwing around names, I say Kukri is the inquisitor! Why you say? Because...."

He stuck the picture to the wall and sat back down.

rsz_catquisitor.jpg

It might have been a little stupid but for some reason he just thought of Kukri when he looked at the picture he'd drawn and he had nothing else to go on.

Seriously though, nothing personal Kurk, but I don't want to die the second day of my first time playing a forum game  :(

Edit: forgot to add colors

Edited by aWESomeness summoned

"You knew I liked her and you stole her out from under my nose! Praise the Ja!"

"Ahem."

Kurkistan turned to Wes. "While I can respect a healthy sense of self-preservation, might I remind you that none but the EVIL have reason to lodge a vote before Peng?"

Praise the Ja

Edited by Kurkistan

Thanks awesome, my computer is now covered in coffee. That is one creepy cat.

Meta wants us to kill someone. Modeft wants a bloodbath. No one has any real proof of anything. To that end, I say we lynch someone who's made an appearance but not actually a player. Let us throw Meta our own curveball and vote Quillion , Ollivier's proxy.

@kurk, Peng has cast his vote. He voted for Wes

Edited by Alvron

you have to admit Kurkistan, that picture IS pretty convincing. ;)

"While it agree that we should all support Peng's vote, I do not agree that we should do so without discussion. Yes, Peng's judgement can be trusted, but there are about 25 of us who can also be trusted. With all of us discussing who we are suspicious of, and why we hold those suspicions, it will greatly increase the likelihood that we will discover the inquisitor's manipulation and lies, I think. Then, after some discussion has been had, Peng may use our discussion, as well as the knowledge that only he is privy to, to make his decision, and we should then follow him."