Long Game 23: The Siege of Luthadel

Renegade

3 minutes ago, Mailliw73 said:

@Arraenae @Alvron @jaimeleecee Anything to say? Or are you all too busy planning to take out Venture?

Not I.  I only have this tab open in case Kipper posts something so I can approve it as quickly as possible.

Edit: Actually, I do have something to say.
I_14a006_431619.jpg

Edited by Alvron

9 minutes ago, Alvron said:

Not I.  I only have this tab open in case Kipper posts something so I can approve it as quickly as possible.

Ah, thanks for that. Mod-queues are annoying. I appreciate it. 

Edited by Mailliw73

7 minutes ago, Arraenae said:

I have lots to say. It's currently a huge wall of text that I'm trying to rewrite so it will make sense to other people beyond me. So... wait 15 minutes, I guess?

Gotcha. I'm actually kinda surprised that calling out worked. 

[Kipper]The last part of my post was not replying to you. 10/10 copying of my post. 

@Kipper, what "last part of [your] post" are you talking about?

It's certainty not the disclaimer and first paragraph here:

[Kipper]Disclaimer: I hereby do not apologize for any feelings hurt or opinions maligned in the writing of this post.

@Arraenae, your idea is ridiculous. This is not a "everyone work together to kill the Spiked" game. This is a bloody faction war game, and I intend to play it as such. I will not be revealing any faction resources publicly, and I suggest that everyone else (for the good of your factions) does not either. Let's look at two different instances where we could find information.

You say that you won't reveal any faction resources publicly and suggest that other people don't do it either. Now, this could be evidence to back up your claim that "this is a bloody faction war game", addressed to me, or it could be an entirely new idea, addressed to everybody, that just looks like it is addressed to me because of bad paragraphing.

Could you be talking about this part of your post?

[Kipper]Instance 1: Bob reveals his faction, and his entire list of faction members, including roles, in the thread. This information is now public, and anyone can discuss it and strategize based off of it.

Instance 2: Bob tells his role to the Builder faction, and a Spiked Builder tells his/her teammates about Bob's role. Now, the Spiked have information that no one else has, and trust me on this, they WILL slip. At some point in the game, no matter how hard they try not to, they WILL overthink a plan and let some small piece of information (that they should not have) slide.

It's two scenarios that are used to demonstrate how revealing faction resources publicly is not good for our factions, which seems addressed to me because the topic sentence is in the same paragraph that calls my idea out as “ridiculous”. Again, maybe this isn’t truly addressed to me, maybe it only seems addressed to me because of bad paragraphing.

And this is the last part of your post:

[Kipper]Also, revealing our factions doesn't even help our factions. I'll do my best to keep my faction private, untargeted, and alive, thank you very much. The Spiked will know the factions soon enough; I'd rather that the memberlists stay with them. Arraenae. You're smarter than this, lil bean. (And you're also not in my faction so die.:D )

You vote for me, say I should be smarter than to suggest what I am currently suggesting, and say I should die because I’m in a different faction. I don’t see how that is anything other than replying to me, and those are the last three sentences.

In your post, you mention one person: me. You vote for one person: me. You criticize the ideas of one person: me. Please tell me who else you could have possibly been addressing in your post, Kipper. 

Edited by Arraenae
Wrongly formatted info

Quick links:

Spoiler

Player list:

Spoiler

1. Jonly (The Only Joe)

2. Locke (OrlokTsubodai)

3. Sandhya (Elbereth)

4. Silk (Amanuensis)

5. Rima (Mailliw73)

6. Olvar (Alvron)

7. Ranel (The Young Bard)

8. Guilty (Master Elodin)

9. MottelMusgreave (Mckeedee123)

10. Ri (Arraenae)

11. Straw (Straw)

12. Kelron (cloudjumper)

13. Kipper (Kipper)

14. Hadrian Penrod (Araris Valerian)

15. Zas (zas678)

16. Shara (Nyali)

17. Vela (Burnt Spaghetti)

18. Jaena (jaimeleecee)

19. Dominic (dowanx)

20. CennCelverclogs Stimbers (TheSilverDragon)

21. Sart Tram (Sart)

22. [Ganon] (TheMightyLopen)

23. -- (STINK)

24. Louik (Bugsy6912)

25. Skydall (Paranoid King)

26. ExisaErikell (phattemer)

27. Parth Resnuren (Conquestor)

red_1467334800.png

Are there any players who haven't shown up yet?  

3 hours ago, Mailliw73 said:

Let's start this for real. Joe.

Oh William, and here I was hoping you would be willing to help me achieve my meta-win condition. But if that's how you want to play it, I'll have to work with Alvron instead. Hey Shadow Lord, want to help me make a close game? I want to try to get this game down to just one surviving player from each faction. My own inclusion being optional. That's what i'll consider to be a win.

L͗͛̓͋̒̑̔̄̌̎̇ͧ͏͇͇͖̞͎͘ẹ̡̲̺̮̥͕͖̲͇̞͍̩̬͂̃͑͠t̵͎̜͎̱̠̟̱͔̒̌̍̊͂̾ͥͣ̄ͪ̾ͪ̾̈́̑ͪͦ͑̀̚͠ ̷̜̟͉̘̝̤͒̊͒ͫ͝͡ͅC̴̩̩̪̫̖̩̦̬̬̥̪̰͔̹̬͔̰̝ͫ͆̂ͤͪ͒̿̈̅̈́̅͋̒͛̐ͤ̑͠͞ḥ̵̡̼͈̩̭̗͙͕̻̻̳̯̼̍̾ͫͦ̉ͤ̃͋̀̚a̸̢̬͍͇̦͉ͮ͊́͆͒͌̎͐ͯ́͢͞o̩͎̻̯͉̙͈̠̻̻͙̓̄́̋̑̎̃̿ͬ̈̄ͮͩ̇̏̊͊̈́̂̕͢͜sͣ͒̌̂̓̽͂̅͋́̾̉ͮ͗҉̡̧̟̜͍̲̗̪̻͙̣̰̭͓̠̦͎͢͠ ̴̢̖̰̥͉͍̙̳̜͖̝̜͕̯̳̗͍̣̑̒͆̂̂ͩ̈́̃ͮ̚̕̕͢Ŗ̷̨̛̲̱̲͇͚̝̩̹͓͇̆̿̄ͬ̒ͥ͒̋̅̀ͫ̈́̀̈̽ͭ͆͗͢ȅ̡̾̓̑ͥͭ͒̏̉͡͏̤̳̱̻̼͙͙͈̣̹̘͖̮̭̟͇͙̱̱i̴͎̺̹͎͚̞͙̬̱͉̱ͯ͊̐́͗͒͗̀͢͜͝g̴̡̳̮̭͍͚͉͈̰͉̱͖͕͚̳̣̍̊͛͟͜͡ͅͅn̶͕̝̗͕͇̯̙̹̲̯̤̠̬̩̲̗̟͉̱ͣ̄ͦ̑́̉̉ͦ͜ ̴̡̠̭̠͉͓̲̋̔ͦ̌͊ͨ̽̏͑̂͂ͮ̒͟Ļ̶̞̥͔̯̲̲͚̹͚̮͙͓̫̠̱̭̬̰̿̑ͥ̓̌̏́̓͢e̥͉͎͈̖͖̗̩̯͊̄̂̀̉̂̀̕͢͞t̷̸͙͈͍̭̦̗̩͔̞̼̮̲̟̮̲ͭͬ̂ͬ͂͗ͦ̓̂͛ͪͤͦ̇̈́̇ͨ̍́ ̶̴̨̨̦͍͇̲ͧ͗͐̅ͣͮ̅̿̌̒̍ͣͯ̈ͭͬ͟C̶̷̘̗͙̪̟̙̫̜̗͈͎̮̿ͣ̇̑̀͘h̵̠̰̝̟͉͙͍̹̳̼͆ͦ̒̇̓͟ą̛̒̽ͧ̄̏ͨ̀͂̈̍͌ͧ͑ͧ̆̉̚҉̸̫͍͈̺̜̜̰ő̸͕͚̯̰͍̞͖̫̠̆̃̔̇̈̈́̈ͫ͆̐ͤ̀̉̄́́̕͝s̵̛̹̭͇̬̍̐͗ͥ̍̽͂̋̑̒ͩ ̸̙̣͍̘̫̮̥̜̺ͧͮ̈̎̆̓ͣ̎ͬ̔̀R̵̨͎̟̬̗̟͗̊̈͡e̝͔̖̜̝̟̮̥̯̮̜͔̘̘̥̐̿ͪͫ͝͞͞ͅͅi̢͔͙͙͇̭͉̰͛̽̊͊̂̈́͋͛ͬ̃ͦ̌̓̚͜͢g̡̛͚̬͇̫ͭͪ̉̃̈́ͥ̒͆͐̉n̢̛͚̜̗̫͍̘͕̬͉͕͔̗̝̥͈̹̗͂ͧ̑̈̓̂̓ͪ̄̚͘͡ ̨̡̤̰̪͕̼̘̖̫̥͍͖̏̊̎̑͒̓ͤͮͨ͒ͭ̂̓̏͆͂̀͝͞L̸̠̯̪̪̹̳̜̟̣̳̙̩̝͇͇̺̤̟͆̓͐͌ͪ̍̆͛̈́̄̓ͨ͆ͬ̌͒ͧ̀͢e̢̦̘̜̙̟ͣ̃̅͑̈́ͧͯ͠t̡̨͒͋͑ͩ͊̿ͪ́ͦ͂͒ͨͫ͋̎҉̰̗̩͔̖̪̲͓͙͕̞̝̩̤̦̕͘ ̷̸̸̼̞̲̞͙͇̙ͫͦͨ̓ͥ̈́̒ͬ͊ͪ̕͡C̥̥͍̱͈͎̻̥̥̟̤̠͕̭͖̪̲̔ͣͨ̅̆̀̚͝ḩ̴̯̞̠̳͓̫͕͎̠͎̰̞̑͊͛͒ͧ̎̾ͩ̓̈́ä͈̤͙̝̼͕̺̘̜̣̳͍́̋̌͒́͗̄ͣͭ̎ͦ̎̍̄̓́̕͜͜ò̢͌̿̓ͤ̔̀͏͔̮͚̦̩͉̠̭͔̬̳͖̳̦s̸̟̺͇͎͖̎̆̋̆̓̀ͨ̊̾̆ͪ̚͢ ̖̼̫̫̻͐͆ͤ̇̉ͬͦ̆͑̋̌͛ͦ̊̓̊̎̿͜͟͞͝R̛̠̺̭̹̤͙̦̲̙͇̺̪ͬ͆ͮͫ̍̔̓͊̆ͫ̏̾̔͌̊ͦͦ̉͑̕͢ẻ̷ͤ͒̌ͥ͗́͂̈ͧ͏̨̫̤̮̩̟͓̻͕̱̬į̶̯̫̯̟̗ͣ̍̀̐ͨ̋ͩͦ͐ͮͩ̔̂ͦ̇̂͂̊̚͟g̩̬̯͇͎̲͚̥̖̝̙̣̜̤͎͚͌̋̾̍ͧ̓ͣ̒̾̀͒͢͢͢͠ṇ̶̰̬̓̔̆͛̃̓ͥ͋̓͋̄ͫ́͝  

Sorry I didn’t come on and post again during the Night cycle. I had no internet access during the day unexpectedly. Theoretically that shouldn’t be happening again, so I’ll definitely be posting more than just RP every cycle from now on.

Some comments I multiquoted from before turnover and didn’t get the chance to respond to: 

Man, this game is going to be great. It's going to be complicated, with 4 (well, 5) factions of unknown strength, but it's going to be very interesting. Especially with the coined-vote incentive. How many lynch trains do you think will be this game? :)

Either we’ll have a ton or very few. There will definitely be a ton of single-votes, though. If we wanted, we could set up a system where everyone votes for the next person down the list or whatever and no one gets lynched. Or we could use the lynch to actually try and find the Spiked/Inquisitor. :) I know which I’d prefer. So while bandwagons aren’t that helpful for analyzing voting, I actually disagree that they’re the least useful method of voting. 

I find the argument about the Inquisitor v. a Faction based bloodbath to be largely redundant unless someone actually finds something to point out an Inquisitor. If someone does find something like that, or if I spot something like that, then of course I'll vote for that person. In the meantime, I see no problem with going after other factions. That might sound bloodthirsty, but it's quite possible that the Inquisitor will get caught in the cross-fire along the way anyhow.

Um. While the faction game certainly shouldn’t be neglected, that mindset is not going to be helpful in the least. We can’t afford to just ignore the Inquisitor and hope that they’ll die at random anyway. The earlier we get rid of the Inquisitor the better off we’ll be, because it’s a conversion role. Earlier makes things a lot easier. (Apparently that’s what happened in LG6 with Fain.) After that point, I’d be okay with people treating the Spiked as a powerful faction. Before that? That’s just asking for trouble. I’d much rather have the Inquisitor dealt with before we start killing of each other in droves. Obviously that’s not going to happen, but I’m still focusing a bit more on the Inquisitor than other factions, because I view that as the more immediate threat. 

After reading the rules again I now realize that the Spiked don't have a non-allomantic kill, meaning they're going to have to depend on a Steel spike to reduce our numbers. So that means we should only expect a Spiked kill every other cycle, unless he manages to Spike a Coinshot with Steel. An Inquisitor Spiking a player might as well be a kill, though, only their name is unannounced and since they still live, it is considerably more dangerous for us all. The main reason why I don't want to consider the Spike as "just another House" is they're going to likely have a lot more information than the lead faction no matter what, which gives them a severe advantage, especially in the early game. We can't just treat them as any other faction, not if any of us want to win, unless blind luck ends up on our side.

Well, first, I wanted to point out that you’re making the assumption that the Spiked in fact have a kill. It’s almost certainly true, and definitely not a bad assumption, but it’s at least good to know you’re making it in the first place. 
And secondly, agreed, particularly on the converting being as bad as a kill. This is exactly what I argued in QF15 to keep Joe alive: a conversion is as bad as a kill. (Yes, I was evil, but my reasoning was still correct. Keeping him alive was the best decision given what the village knew.) Actually, a conversion is worse, because you’re not only taking away from the village side but also adding to the eliminator numbers. In this game it’s a little different because it’s not an outnumbering game, but even so. A dead villager is a lot better than an alive villager-turned-eliminator working against us. Particularly when they still know everything they’ve learned as a villager from their doc. 

That being said, I advise that no matter what, no Village Coinshots should use a kill on an odd numbered night. If an Inquisitor Spikes a Coinshot with Steel, I'm certain that he's going to make a kill every night. If he decides not to in order to maintain the allusion that no Coinshot has been turned than at least we keep him from dwindling our numbers faster. If he decides to use the kill anyway (assuming all Village Coinshots listen, which they should if they don't want to get purged unnecessarily) then we'll know for a fact that a Coinshot has been compromised. I also propose that on some even numbered nights we have the Coinshots promise not a single one will use a kill. If a kill happens anyway that should mean they are Spiked and based on who they killed, we might be able to figure out which one it was. Never mind just realized that's pointless, Inquisitor will kill anyway.

I like this idea, but the issue I see is that the Inquisitor will just start killing on even-numbered nights, before she converts a Coinshot. Which could make it rather difficult to tell when she does convert one. 

Nyali- The problem with Coinshots and Mistborn not claiming is when they don’t claim and everyone else does, it’ll be rather obvious who they are. So essentially you’re asking everyone not to claim. Not sure that’s feasible, particularly with the information roles like Tineye and Seeker. A faction can’t use that information unless the Tineye/Seeker tells it to them, which they can’t do without claiming. 

This is a faction game. This is not like MR10 or even really MR12. This is most like MR7, in my opinion, and you can see what happened there when everyone focused on Discovery. The Spiked are just another faction in this game. Do what you want, but I'm treating them as just another House vying for control of Luthadel for now.

This is a true faction game, true. There’s only been three of those so far: MR1, MR5, and MR7. And of those three, the closest to an eliminator faction was the Discovery faction in MR7. But I don’t think they’re the same thing. The Discovery faction wasn’t intended to be an eliminator faction. The players made it that. The Inquisitor is an intentional eliminator team, and balanced as such. Both other factions and the Inquisitor are threats, but they’re not the same kind of threat. 
I mean… look what an inquisitor did to the village in LG2. And that was with a village that was trying to work together. In a faction game? Obviously the situation’s not the same (we know the Inquisitor’s powers this time, and hopefully she has a smaller number of conversions), but still. That’s not exactly the same thing as just another House. In my opinion, anyway.
I’m not saying we should all “join together to fight against the evil Inquisitor and put aside our differences to be friends!” because while I’m an idealist, I try to stay somewhat realistic. :P But… Sure, we’ll be plotting against each other in our respective docs. That’s fine. But in thread, can we try to all at least pretend we’re going after the inquisitor? Maybe it’ll even actually help us find him/her (note: I am defaulting to ‘her’ because Cessie was female and it’s easier than typing him/her the entire time). I can hope, anyway. 

I also disagree about revealing faction lists, but everyone’s said what I wanted to say about those already (and it’s almost one in the morning…) so I’ll refrain. (Basically, I just see no correlation between knowing faction members and an easier time catching the Inquisitor.)

I have to go with Aman on this one...

I also think that it would make it hard for each of us to individually put our opinions into thread without potentially giving away whose side we are on.  Everyone contributing to thread is important for game play too, with the boxings system and all.  For that reason, as well as the others Aman stated already, I just don't think it would work.

Wait, who do you mean by “us”? If you mean the spokespeople, the entire point would be that they’re representing their faction and that faction’s interests. If you mean everyone else, just don’t interact with the spokesperson. Have your spokesperson interact with theirs. 
I’m not sure what you really meant, though… Can you clarify a little?
Regarding the spokesperson in general - I’m divided on it. Our doc discussed it, but I really never saw any particular advantage to the idea. It’s just an interesting thought. So I don’t know, but right now I’m leaning a little towards no because all it takes is one faction not revealing their spokesperson. Plus it puts the spokesperson in a position of power that the Inquisitor would probably love to convert. Unless someone can think of an advantage that outweighs those reasons to hold back, I think there’s no reason to. 

Re: the discussion on revealing faction lists, what actual advantage do we get from knowing everyone's faction? ~0. The Inquisitor gains an advantage by knowing which people he needs to Spike to infiltrate every faction, but we don't gain any useful knowledge.

Point of order - the Inquisitor already knows which people she needs to Spike to infiltrate every faction. That is, everyone who’s not part of the two factions she’s already infiltrated. (Assuming two because it seems more likely to me that she picked someone from a different house. And best to assume the worst case scenario regardless.) So I don’t think telling her the faction lists would really help or hurt the Inquisitor much.

Though I don't agree with "The people who are suggesting that everyone work together for the "common good" are going to be the first to backstab you in the end." Have you played a faction game with El? :P

:P Can’t argue with that. (And yep, I’m pushing the Inquisitor more this game. Not quite as much as usual, though, because it’s a true faction game, which is a bit different. Still, though… Leaving the backstabbing to my teammates. :) )

Does it matter? It's impossible to have any real reason at this point.

Normally on D1, this is true. But I’d argue that today it’s not. We’ve had 24 hours to interact with our teammates and get a feel for their alignments, and 24 hours in thread for intra-house discussion as well. It’d be perfectly reasonable to have a reasoned-out vote at this point. Does that mean all of the votes will be? No. But they never are. I’m not saying you shouldn’t poke-vote people. I’m just saying that it’s plausible that you could have a vote that’s not a poke at this point. 

Also, one other thing I wanted to bring up (before I go to bed because it’s one in the morning) - There are also some excellent parallels to LG7 in this game. In particular, the first day discussion is somewhat useful to glance through, I feel (and it had similar faction docs as well, although the faction win was only secondary in that game). This post is somewhat relevant, anyway. Might not be a bad idea to give it a read. 

Okay, I’m going to bed now. Sorry for not posting earlier (my sister dragged me away to watch Shield when I was halfway through writing this post >>), and particularly sorry for not posting any RP. I intended to, but… I do have to wake up in the morning. So sorry, Rae - I’ll be posting my last one tomorrow afternoon, and then we can finally RP together. :D Couple things need to happen first, though. :ph34r:

EDIT: Okay, I give up. The above was supposed to refer to the quote at the top of this nested quote thing. Sorry. I'll try to fix it in the morning. Right now I want sleep.

EDIT 2: HA. That took way too long to fix, but I did it! :D

Edited by Elbereth
STUPID QUOTES IV

If you're referring to my "each of us" I mean those of us that are not spokes people.  I meant, hypothetically, I wouldn't want something I say or do in thread to inadvertently connect me to what my spokes person is saying and out myself.  For instance, I think you have a good idea I am going to go with it (for a vote perhaps) individually in thread there could or could not be a connection between us because I agreed with you, but its not certain its just me agreeing with your arguments and people will read that how they will.  But if I am agreeing with a spokes person, maybe not even my own, am I going to be viewed as part of that faction? If I choose to stay quiet to protect myself that's not really helpful either..  Maybe I'm thinking too much about it, or not really understanding how the spokes people would function, but that is what I meant. 

Edited by jaimeleecee

8 hours ago, The Only Joe said:

Oh William, and here I was hoping you would be willing to help me achieve my meta-win condition. But if that's how you want to play it, I'll have to work with Alvron instead. Hey Shadow Lord, want to help me make a close game? I want to try to get this game down to just one surviving player from each faction. My own inclusion being optional. That's what i'll consider to be a win  

Hey, I wasn't informed of this meta-goal. :P I'm not entirely opposed to it. Joe

8 hours ago, The Only Joe said:

L͗͛̓͋̒̑̔̄̌̎̇ͧ͏͇͇͖̞͎͘ẹ̡̲̺̮̥͕͖̲͇̞͍̩̬͂̃͑͠t̵͎̜͎̱̠̟̱͔̒̌̍̊͂̾ͥͣ̄ͪ̾ͪ̾̈́̑ͪͦ͑̀̚͠ ̷̜̟͉̘̝̤͒̊͒ͫ͝͡ͅC̴̩̩̪̫̖̩̦̬̬̥̪̰͔̹̬͔̰̝ͫ͆̂ͤͪ͒̿̈̅̈́̅͋̒͛̐ͤ̑͠͞ḥ̵̡̼͈̩̭̗͙͕̻̻̳̯̼̍̾ͫͦ̉ͤ̃͋̀̚a̸̢̬͍͇̦͉ͮ͊́͆͒͌̎͐ͯ́͢͞o̩͎̻̯͉̙͈̠̻̻͙̓̄́̋̑̎̃̿ͬ̈̄ͮͩ̇̏̊͊̈́̂̕͢͜sͣ͒̌̂̓̽͂̅͋́̾̉ͮ͗҉̡̧̟̜͍̲̗̪̻͙̣̰̭͓̠̦͎͢͠ ̴̢̖̰̥͉͍̙̳̜͖̝̜͕̯̳̗͍̣̑̒͆̂̂ͩ̈́̃ͮ̚̕̕͢Ŗ̷̨̛̲̱̲͇͚̝̩̹͓͇̆̿̄ͬ̒ͥ͒̋̅̀ͫ̈́̀̈̽ͭ͆͗͢ȅ̡̾̓̑ͥͭ͒̏̉͡͏̤̳̱̻̼͙͙͈̣̹̘͖̮̭̟͇͙̱̱i̴͎̺̹͎͚̞͙̬̱͉̱ͯ͊̐́͗͒͗̀͢͜͝g̴̡̳̮̭͍͚͉͈̰͉̱͖͕͚̳̣̍̊͛͟͜͡ͅͅn̶͕̝̗͕͇̯̙̹̲̯̤̠̬̩̲̗̟͉̱ͣ̄ͦ̑́̉̉ͦ͜ ̴̡̠̭̠͉͓̲̋̔ͦ̌͊ͨ̽̏͑̂͂ͮ̒͟Ļ̶̞̥͔̯̲̲͚̹͚̮͙͓̫̠̱̭̬̰̿̑ͥ̓̌̏́̓͢e̥͉͎͈̖͖̗̩̯͊̄̂̀̉̂̀̕͢͞t̷̸͙͈͍̭̦̗̩͔̞̼̮̲̟̮̲ͭͬ̂ͬ͂͗ͦ̓̂͛ͪͤͦ̇̈́̇ͨ̍́ ̶̴̨̨̦͍͇̲ͧ͗͐̅ͣͮ̅̿̌̒̍ͣͯ̈ͭͬ͟C̶̷̘̗͙̪̟̙̫̜̗͈͎̮̿ͣ̇̑̀͘h̵̠̰̝̟͉͙͍̹̳̼͆ͦ̒̇̓͟ą̛̒̽ͧ̄̏ͨ̀͂̈̍͌ͧ͑ͧ̆̉̚҉̸̫͍͈̺̜̜̰ő̸͕͚̯̰͍̞͖̫̠̆̃̔̇̈̈́̈ͫ͆̐ͤ̀̉̄́́̕͝s̵̛̹̭͇̬̍̐͗ͥ̍̽͂̋̑̒ͩ ̸̙̣͍̘̫̮̥̜̺ͧͮ̈̎̆̓ͣ̎ͬ̔̀R̵̨͎̟̬̗̟͗̊̈͡e̝͔̖̜̝̟̮̥̯̮̜͔̘̘̥̐̿ͪͫ͝͞͞ͅͅi̢͔͙͙͇̭͉̰͛̽̊͊̂̈́͋͛ͬ̃ͦ̌̓̚͜͢g̡̛͚̬͇̫ͭͪ̉̃̈́ͥ̒͆͐̉n̢̛͚̜̗̫͍̘͕̬͉͕͔̗̝̥͈̹̗͂ͧ̑̈̓̂̓ͪ̄̚͘͡ ̨̡̤̰̪͕̼̘̖̫̥͍͖̏̊̎̑͒̓ͤͮͨ͒ͭ̂̓̏͆͂̀͝͞L̸̠̯̪̪̹̳̜̟̣̳̙̩̝͇͇̺̤̟͆̓͐͌ͪ̍̆͛̈́̄̓ͨ͆ͬ̌͒ͧ̀͢e̢̦̘̜̙̟ͣ̃̅͑̈́ͧͯ͠t̡̨͒͋͑ͩ͊̿ͪ́ͦ͂͒ͨͫ͋̎҉̰̗̩͔̖̪̲͓͙͕̞̝̩̤̦̕͘ ̷̸̸̼̞̲̞͙͇̙ͫͦͨ̓ͥ̈́̒ͬ͊ͪ̕͡C̥̥͍̱͈͎̻̥̥̟̤̠͕̭͖̪̲̔ͣͨ̅̆̀̚͝ḩ̴̯̞̠̳͓̫͕͎̠͎̰̞̑͊͛͒ͧ̎̾ͩ̓̈́ä͈̤͙̝̼͕̺̘̜̣̳͍́̋̌͒́͗̄ͣͭ̎ͦ̎̍̄̓́̕͜͜ò̢͌̿̓ͤ̔̀͏͔̮͚̦̩͉̠̭͔̬̳͖̳̦s̸̟̺͇͎͖̎̆̋̆̓̀ͨ̊̾̆ͪ̚͢ ̖̼̫̫̻͐͆ͤ̇̉ͬͦ̆͑̋̌͛ͦ̊̓̊̎̿͜͟͞͝R̛̠̺̭̹̤͙̦̲̙͇̺̪ͬ͆ͮͫ̍̔̓͊̆ͫ̏̾̔͌̊ͦͦ̉͑̕͢ẻ̷ͤ͒̌ͥ͗́͂̈ͧ͏̨̫̤̮̩̟͓̻͕̱̬į̶̯̫̯̟̗ͣ̍̀̐ͨ̋ͩͦ͐ͮͩ̔̂ͦ̇̂͂̊̚͟g̩̬̯͇͎̲͚̥̖̝̙̣̜̤͎͚͌̋̾̍ͧ̓ͣ̒̾̀͒͢͢͢͠ṇ̶̰̬̓̔̆͛̃̓ͥ͋̓͋̄ͫ́͝  

... I can't see Joe's hidden white text in his post as anything other than suspicious. Maybe he was just joking, but I think I'll go with [ Joe ] anyway for now until a better target presents itself.

Edited by Nyali
added referenced quote

45 minutes ago, STINK said:

I have no idea who to vote for, but the fact that everyone is throwing around votes is great.

Also I want money, but lynch analysis will be easy for me :P STINK.

Votes for yourself don't count for money.

26 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Any particular reason? Besides the fact that I'm obviously a villager and doing everything I can to make the Inquisitor's job more difficult, Mailliw?

More the fact that I'm generously giving the Houses a chance to rid themselves of a common enemy that will be strong if left alive. 

43 minutes ago, Mailliw73 said:

More the fact that I'm generously giving the Houses a chance to rid themselves of a common enemy that will be strong if left alive. 

Yeah, I figured that was the cause :P as a rebuttal, however, I'd like to insist that I'm truly a threat to no one.