I'm thinking that we really need a lot more village participation, otherwise odium and the 17th Shard will pick us off two by two.

I think we should lynch Alv today. Whether he still is odium or not, he's definitely not on the village side. And if he is, I think he's a bigger danger than the 17th Shard is presently.

Odium is a huge threat to the village, and we need to get rid of him. Of course, I expect that Alv has passed his Shard already, but he's too dangerous to keep alive. Alvron.

Edited by Arraenae

I think we should lynch Alv today.

Also, it might be time to kill Alv, but I still think that with all of the 17th shard still alive, they are extremely dangerous.

Odium is a huge threat to the village, and we need to get rid of him. Of course, I expect that Alv has passed his Shard already, but he's too dangerous to keep alive. Alvron.

Alvron might have given up Odium, but he's still dangerous, since he's likely odium's agent.

Wow.  Feeling the love.

Edited by Alvron

This thread is kind of dead. Part of it is definitely the 17th Shard's fault -- vote manipulation can be very discouraging. But if you, the villagers, have a lot of people voting, the 17th Shard will have a harder time tipping the vote! You might lynch a villager by accident, but at least it is by choice.You stood up for your beliefs and said "this person should be sent to the dead doc." And ultimately, it's better to be wrong than to let the eliminators overpower you and lynch a definite villager.

People who vote will get free cookies!

What type of spi cookie do you want? I have chocolate chip cookies, sugar cookies, ginger snaps, oatmeal raisins, oreos, etc...

Any double chocolate? The more chocolate, the better.

Why me? :[ Why not leift?

Eh, we can do him later. :P

Because you're a dirty, lying, good-for-nothing 17th Sharder, that's why. And Leift is an upstanding villager who's done nothing wrong.  :P But have a spike cookie anyways.

When have I ever lied this game? Show me one lie I've told and I will concede...

When have I ever lied this game? Show me one lie I've told and I will concede...

I have removed my vote from Mark even though it puts me at risk of being killed. If it comes down to it I would rather sacrifice myself then let him die.

Source

Does that count?  Given that you are evil I don't think you really would've laid down your life for his.  Plus you had all those vote manipulations on your side. :D

I shall continue looking just in case you don't accept it.

Edit: 

The fact of the matter is I'm not an eliminator.

Found another one.

Edited by Alvron

Source

Does that count?  Given that you are evil I don't think you really would've laid down your life for his.  Plus you had all those vote manipulations on your side. :D

I shall continue looking just in case you don't accept it.

Edit: 

Found another one.

Nah that was pretty much true :P I could have still won even if I was dead. Mark didn't have that luxury due to being Survival. I would have chosen his life over mine, especially if it secured his assistance towards my team's win.

Everytime you've said I'm confirmed odiums champion?

Those were jokes; lies and jokes are different :P it's all about intent, you see.

Edit: 

Found another one.

That one is true too! I have yet to put a single kill order in this entire game :]

Edited by Amanuensis

This game, eh?

Just want to clarify that my intention was never to force anyone to do something they're not comfortable with. Just noticed that the thread wasn't really going anywhere and wanted to bring up something I was thinking about and see people's thoughts on it. I'm not necessarily suspicious of Mailliw for his opposition, however if we eventually learn that the 17th Shard did indeed get distributed evenly that might be evidence for him being on their team. My only intention right now is to generate discussion so that when we discover more information later on things can be analyzed to hopefully catch the bad guys.

As if your only intention wasn't to mislead the village...

As Lopen has said I am one of the more active players. If you look back on LG15 and MR12 you'll probably find my play style is similar there. Honestly I find it a bit odd since you're basically voting for me for participating and attempting to encourage discussion, which is exactly what eliminators don't want. I would consider voting for you but with two votes on me now that would tie me with Mark for the lynch which is less than ideal, and this is also the first game I've seen you in so I'd prefer to not vote for you to give you some time to play / so I can get to know you as a player. I do wonder if you're a member of the 17th Shard who was encouraged by his teammates to vote for me knowing that I wouldn't retaliate due to you being new since I just mentioned that in my post about Trel, though...

You knew he wasn't a 17th Sharder. There was no wondering.

Thanks for responding. I don't have much desire to test that theory immediately, and honestly I'd rather just file it away for later and actually lynch someone for a valid reason. My main intention was to see how you and others would react (for those who aren't in the QF15 dead doc to see who'd ask why I'm being secretive, for those who are that might be willing to follow my lead or oppose it, things like that) as its all very telling information. Unfortunately I think you've just given us a bit too much information though. Devotion if you could create a PM with Mark and I at some point I would appreciate it greatly. Also Mark I will remove my vote from you if you'll take yours from me, and based off Con's posts so far I think he'll do so as well. I'm honestly a bit suspicious that DC hasn't removed it either, though I suppose it might be because he's aware of the theory I mentioned testing.

Again, you knew perfectly well that DC wasn't a 17th Sharder.

I do tend to be a bit of a conspiracy theorist, and it tends to keep me on my toes more often than not. I think those are two completely valid points because I am known for advocating that new players be allowed to live and that players who die early in recent games be spared for a few cycles, and because DC's response to not retracting his vote wasn't very informative which I always find odd when it could actually mean life or death for a player, as if he has no concern for whether or not he kills a potential teammate. As for the bit about "getting information from Mark" he made a claim that guarantees he is on the same side as me so of course I'm going to want to communicate with him. If I was Odium I would just attack him and be done with it, and if I was a 17th Sharder I would already know whether or not he is a Shardholder, as well as the fact that I would want to be a LOT more discreet with gathering information than I have been thus far. Ultimately what it comes down to is that I find people who vote against me as suspicious because as you've stated before I am notoriously hard to kill (why would the eliminators risk attacking me only to find out I'm protected when they can just get me lynched?), as well as anyone who follows my lead way too easily (hence why I'm currently suspicious of Con and DC, but am giving the former player leeway because him being new and the latter for dying first in QF15).

If you were a 17th Sharder, you'd make the exact same argument you made above.

And that's just from D1. Want me to continue?

Honestly I can't even blame you for coming to this conclusion. I would too if I didn't know any better. But I am not a member of the 17th Shard even though it appears that Hoid interacted with her in some way. I guess I'll have to go ahead and claim that I am an Elantrian and put in the order to move Elebereth's vote to Trelagist. That is the reason why in the write-up her vote was moved despite the fact that she died to Hoid.

We can keep going all day if you want us to. :P

Edited by Alvron