The Puppetmaster: During the day cycle, you may target two players. One of the following things happens, at your discretion. Either the players have their roles switched around (including meta roles), or one player becomes roleless and the other gains both roles. This reverts at the end of the turn. Shards remain with their holder, but any minor roles or meta-roles the Shardholder possesses are switched. If one of the players affected by the Puppetmaster dies, then the roles are not reverted at the end of the turn.

I see that this doesn't discuss Investments. Do those transfer too?

Yes.

Shame :[ appreciate the sentiment at least, Devotion.

Though Hael, if you make sure to not them kill Rae or me we promise to help you fulfill that plan of yours. It really shouldn't be that hard, we just need to lynch Alv. Burnt.

Edited by Amanuensis

I think Cloudjumper is very suspicious. I also know that Lopen was suspicious of him, and then he died. In addition, he's failed to respond in any significant way to any accusations against him so far. Afraid of slipping up, maybe?

EDIT: Typos

Edited by The Young Bard

Use your redirect on Hael's Puppet Mastering ability to make Alvron pass Odium onto someone you trust, maybe? I dunno, just throwing ideas out there.

Do explain how that works...

EDIT: Reads further: Oh, okay. Never mind then. 

Edited by Haelbarde

I think Cloudjumper is very suspicious. I also know that Lopen was suspicious of him, and then he died. In addition, he's failed to respond in any significant way to any accusations against him so far. Afraid of slipping up, maybe?

EDIT: Typos

Okay. So you're saying that Lopen was suspicious of me, and then he died. For all we know, he might not have even been killed by the 17th Shard. There are a number of kill roles that could have been used to kill Also, wasn't Lopen suspicious of other people too? Just because he was also suspicious of me too doesn't necessarily mean that I am an eliminator.

And does your sentence, "I think Cloudjumper is very suspicious" have anything to do with your next two sentences? Because you implied that there was another reason you put your vote on me in your next sentence, but you didn't give any explanation. Could you elaborate a little?

Edit: Grammar

Edited by cloudjumper

But its true.... Hael??? Tell him its true. I always say "that should probably work" rather than "that will work", "im pretty sure" opposed to "im certain"

I do too avoid definites...

She does, and I tend to as well, I think.

Yup, confirmed, I must be Odium and Burnt my champion :P