We can keep going all day if you want us to. :P

I am not a member of the 17th Shard, I am the heart and soul of it, thank you :P and I said "I guess I'll have to go ahead and claim that I am an Elantrian," not that I actually am one. Geeeez, context clues much?

Yes but you didn't have to go ahead and claim Elantrian.  You could've stayed quiet.

Well the "I guess" was me intentionally avoiding definites so I could later deny that I lied about it. Besides, in order to avoid being immediately lynched that was pretty much necessary :P 

So - um. Due to a really stupid mistake, Araris Valerian was hit with a kill action when it should have been phattemer. My bad. Sorry.

To fix this, Araris Valerian is being brought back from the dead, with phattemers role and alignment. Phattemer is dead. My apologies for any confusion this causes.

I love cookies! If I had to choose, it would be Stormlight frosting. Also, it would be very helpful if you would tell us your plan Rae.

They're currently planning on killing Alv so they can take Odium for themselves. Then they'll make sure you die next, followed by Joe. Leif has joined their side and the rest of us are confused.

Huh? Who said that? If I could have just a few Lerasium sprinkles on my double chocolate chip cookies, that would be amazing. :)

I love cookies! If I had to choose, it would be Stormlight frosting. Also, it would be very helpful if you would tell us your plan Rae.

Delivered.

My plan is to take over the cookie business and beat the Dark Alley at their own game. :ph34r:

*posts awesome joke or reference about returning to life that I can't think of at the moment*

I'm still trying to work out what to say at the moment, but I'll prod vote Burnt to vote, seeing as she didn't last time and that could well have cost us the lynch. Also, I'm pretty sure she was active and posted several times, while the other non-voters could have had real-world stuff going on.

Have a vote tally because I haven't contributed at all this cycle! Finals looming ahead (i.e tomorrow) do have a way of taking up all of your time.

(3) Aman - Maill, Conq, Burnt

(3) Alv - Leift, Rae, Joe

(1) Burnt - Bard

(1) Leift - Aman

Edit: Error

Edit 2: Another error

Edited by cloudjumper

I'm personally leaning towards lynching Alv, seeing as he doesn't have a Champion this turn due to Nyali's full roleblock while he could next turn. If Aman has more votes on him in about 6 hours (when I go to bed), I'll vote for lynching Aman instead, to make it harder for vote manips.