Should that read: will not affect the duration?

No - it will affect the duration. If the length of the day is reduced to 24 hours, but the UP ends at the same time on Night 4, then the duration of UP has been changed from 72 hours to 48.

Umm, does that mean that there's no reason to do anything involving this game for a few days? Sounds like a boring hidden mechanic, since it prevents gameplay from happening :(

Could you please give us the exact time that it was used?

I am not going to reveal exactly when Preservation activated it. Preservation may (though I will neither confirm nor deny any claims - either to role or to activation time). All PMs for successful actions (if any) have been sent out. If you don't have one, it was canceled.

It's not a hidden mecahnic. It's in the rules, and I'm not telling when I activated it. If you want to be certain your actions will be used, juat send them in at the very end of the cycle.

Why did you freeze the game?

It happened at 13:61. I was I the middle of a yawn, and I still can't stop. :(

What time zone?

To let confirmed townies perform actions, and not let kills be made. Of course, I misread the rules. I didn't know it would freeze the day as well. Otherwise I would have waited to put some votes up then froze it to ensure someone's lynch. Ah well.

And what about the confirmed townies who have the bad luck to only wake up after you froze the cycle? Or the ones who like sending orders in late? Don't tell me all of the townies have schedules that lined up just before the freezing.   <_<

Yeah, even though this isn't ideal, we can still talk amongst ourselves or focus on RP if you want. I still need to work on a reply to Arraenae(sorry!), so it's kinda nice for me. :P

Edit: I don't have any guesses for Autonomy's Agent.

Edited by TheMightyLopen

Yeah, even though this isn't ideal, we can still talk amongst ourselves or focus on RP if you want. I still need to work on a reply to Arraenae(sorry!), so it's kinda nice for me. :P

I'm annoyed because Aman sent orders in late (why would we want orders sent in early?), which is exactly what Joe stopped. Stupid storming Preservation storming Preserving everything...

Oh, I totally failed to notice that. I thought locking someone down was Preservation's Shardic, but that's the Investment effect. Ah well, I'll be back in a few days, I guess. There's nothing to do in either active LG for the next 48+ hours.

First two people on my team are caught, then the same two people reveal themselves inthread, then I'm deHoidified, and then I'm Preserved, and then New Hoid dies through healing, and then a storming Ultimate Preservation Freeze is laid down over the thread...

Stop playing with my sanity. Please. At least until finals end. Please?

On a completely different note, I think Burnt might be Autonomy's Agent, since she's Hael's sister.

First two people on my team are caught, then the same two people reveal themselves inthread, then I'm deHoidified, and then I'm Preserved, and then New Hoid dies through healing, and then a storming Ultimate Preservation Freeze is laid down over the thread...

Stop playing with my sanity. Please. At least until finals end. Please?

On a completely different note, I think Burnt might be Autonomy's Agent, since she's Hael's sister.

Can't say I'm sorry. :P Just curious, but was my theory about what happened with the D1 voting shenanigans correct(except the part about Aman being an Elantrian of course. Wait, so was Sheep the evil Elantrian or something?)?

Has Burnt been acting autonomous? I haven't really noticed. Mostly she's just been fussing at me to stop accusing her of being Odiums Champ. :P Hmm. Maybe she's actually a 17th Sharder, so she doesn't want to get lynched or killed for the wrong reasons?  :ph34r:

Can't say I'm sorry. :P Just curious, but was my theory about what happened with the D1 voting shenanigans correct(except the part about Aman being an Elantrian of course. Wait, so was Sheep the evil Elantrian or something?)?

Has Burnt been acting autonomous? I haven't really noticed. Mostly she's just been fussing at me to stop accusing her of being Odiums Champ. :P Hmm. Maybe she's actually a 17th Sharder, so she doesn't want to get lynched or killed for the wrong reasons?  :ph34r:

RAFO. You'll find out in the eliminator doc.

Burnt seems to have been even quieter than usual. Maybe it's because I'm not in a PM with her, so I didn't notice? She seems like a prime choice for Hael to convert.

*sighs*

I'm not an agent of Autonomy... Hael? Tell them i'm not your agent. Cause i'm not. Idk how to prove i'm not (without you guys killing me that is), but i'm not. 'Kay? 

Yo suicidal analyst! scan me and tell the world about it ok?

She seems like a prime choice for Hael to convert.

I would argue that she'd be a better choice for some one like Alv to convert. I'd not convert burnt precisely because it'd be too obvious.