Pet Peeves

Sarcasm

You have to realize, I am not really a dog person. Some people generally think all dogs are cute. I'm not one of those people. Corgis are one of the few I do like.

1 hour ago, Delightful said:

Pet peeve: americanisms. That's not a dog. It's a hot dog. There's a  fundamental and irreconcilable difference. 

:)

To be fair, I don't really call hot dogs "dogs" I was merely using the fact that the word dog is in the name of the food to make a silly joke. Hence my favorite "dog" is a hot dog. I suppose I should have put quotes...nevermind I'm leaving now. <_<

4 hours ago, Delightful said:

That cheese is orange. Your argument is invalid :P

Besides, *this* is a hot dog :rolleyes:  while we're being competitive  

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSE2WURBY9Dtfr6nnL1Zzj

Hmm. No that's a sausage. But it is still superior. 

55 minutes ago, Haelbarde said:

Hmm. No that's a sausage. But it is still superior. 

Yeah...and what of it? I thought a hot dog is a sausage in bread. Not really sure what's the difference :huh:

Edited by Oversleep

Just now, Oversleep said:

Yeah, and what of it? I thought a hot dog is a sausage in bread.

I guess to me, for it to be a "Hot Dog", it has to be that red frankfurter type sausage in a long bun. Otherwise it's just a sausage. 

I think of sausages and hot dogs as fundamentally different foods (that is, one does not turn into the other just because of how you dress it up when you eat it), but I'm not sure how to define the difference. Hmm. Maybe it's that sausages have more potent spices and rougher texture? I dunno.