What Are You Listening To Now?

Chaos

My favorite band just released their new album, so...that. More thoughts once I've listened through it a couple times. In the meantime, here's the first track off the album:

ETA: First impression is that I was grinning like an idiot the entire ride home. :D I rusting love it.

Edited by Slowswift

Bring Me the Horizon's new album, Post-Human: NexGen. A lot of songs I like on it, some I don't care for, and others that are just there. Overall, I think it's more varied and experimental than Survival Horror due to its effortlessly switching of genres* and styles, but not as impactful or topical due to the timing. 

*I firmly believe we're in a post-genre music era though, so a band or artist switching genres and styles within an album or even between albums feels pretty normal nowadays. 

On 5/22/2024 at 12:45 PM, Cinnamon said:

EPIC the musical! (specifically act one )

On 5/23/2024 at 6:06 AM, Wittles said:

EPIC the musical is awesome!!

i jsut finished it last week! it is so good! i cant wait for the rest of divine intervention to fully release. 

On 5/21/2024 at 9:45 PM, Cinnamon said:

EPIC the musical! (specifically act one )

On 5/22/2024 at 3:06 PM, Wittles said:

EPIC the musical is awesome!!

On 5/28/2024 at 11:36 PM, RoyalBeeMage said:

i jsut finished it last week! it is so good! i cant wait for the rest of divine intervention to fully release. 

Shoutout to the Winions! 

(Divine Intervention is called God Games!)

Here's to hoping for a June release! Because if Jorge can stick with the consistent "every other month" pattern, he can finish Epic on Christmas and start a new project in the new year! 

5 hours ago, Use the Falchion said:

Shoutout to the Winions! 

(Divine Intervention is called God Games!)

Here's to hoping for a June release! Because if Jorge can stick with the consistent "every other month" pattern, he can finish Epic on Christmas and start a new project in the new year! 

the winions are the best singers in the whole musical hands down. ooh I did not notice the every other month pattern. that has me hopeful since tomorrow is june.