I don't get It. :/

It's a play on the trope name Fridge Horror, which is not about horrifying things in the fridge but rather story elements the reader doesn't realize contain depths of horror until later. 

Also, I'm having a bit of trouble ponifying mail-mi. 

3D3J036000DBBDA40000000240000B7FEJN183700022000070E8E661FF7FFF0A107F3FCC004CB2

That's all I've gotten so far. -_-

By the way, what did you have in mind for Truthcharm/Thruthcharm? Were you intending to use him as a regular? Because the aftermath of his unprovoked attack would make decent fodder for a subplot tomorrow. Mouldbreaker wouldn't be happy with him.

By the way, what did you have in mind for Truthcharm/Thruthcharm? Were you intending to use him as a regular? Because the aftermath of his unprovoked attack would make decent fodder for a subplot tomorrow. Mouldbreaker wouldn't be happy with him.

You can claim him if you want. He has got pretty decent abilities and you could mess around people with him. Also, im extremely bored and voidus is too busy to make a fight post, so if you wanted to fight that would be awesome. Although the subplot sounds nice. You should work on It.

Also, winter, i hadn't noticie your post. Thanks for unfreezing or thread (could have posted something but i didn't Want to triple post, and im lazy. :ph34r:

Edited by Random_illuminati

So somethime in the nest week I should be able to get A Timelick post up . Depending on th wehere onr not I can get enough sleep to spell coreectly. 

And wheter or not I can stop tlaughting ant my own atroucious spelling.

*facebpale.m*

IM BAT AT DY[ONG GUYS HELP ME

I read that recent Nighthound post. And then Nighthound died.

Only to Ressurect again using his ability. :(

So somethime in the nest week I should be able to get A Timelick post up . Depending on th wehere onr not I can get enough sleep to spell coreectly.

*facebpale.m*

Im worse off than you bud. My tablet is hardwired to type in spanish so i constantly have to re write stuff that makes no sense. :( Edited by Random_illuminati

*facebpale.m*

Just out of curiosity, I googled "Timelick." 

For some reason, I got this:

Seeing-snow-for-the-very-first-time-lick

Not complaining. :ph34r:

It's a play on the trope name Fridge Horror, which is not about horrifying things in the fridge but rather story elements the reader doesn't realize contain depths of horror until later.

Also, I'm having a bit of trouble ponifying mail-mi.

3D3J036000DBBDA40000000240000B7FEJN183700022000070E8E661FF7FFF0A107F3FCC004CB2

That's all I've gotten so far. -_-

I can't see it, but if it helps, I've got blonde hair, hazel eyes, always wear a watch, and keep 4 pencils, one pen, one pen w/ stylus, an eraser, and a sharpener in my pocket. :)

He looks like this:

11011893_362720803938807_787637458331956

Specifically, he looks like the person on the left. :P

Dang. And I was just scouring the internet for some earrings I could use—

I mean, yes, of course, the person on the left. :ph34r:

EDIT: Here's the mail-mi pony. Thoughts? 

Code: 3D3J036000DBBDA40000000240000B7FEJN183700022000070E8E661FF7FFF0A107F3FCC004CB2

65ae603feb14992ebb6a4f49ae2cfaa4.png

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

Im pretty sure everyone in the thread at some point will have to meet SoulCaster to enter the arena. I thought i wouldn't be on anymore Today so i only did that but my original plan was to get the SoulCaster thing out of the way.

I don't think the post will be relevant at all with the rest of the thread but i will just skip to the fight part if requested.

Edited by Random_illuminati

Im pretty sure everyone in the thread at some point will have to meet SoulCaster to enter the arena. I thought i wouldn't be on anymore Today so i only did that but my original plan was to get the SoulCaster thing out of the way.

I don't think the post will be relevant at all with the rest of the thread but i will just skip to the fight part if requested.

True, but since he's Voidus' character, Voidus controls his actions. If you get permission to write for someone else's character, that's fine, and it's fine if you write small actions and whatnot, but taking charge of Soulcaster to the extent he was in the post seems like a bit much. :unsure: 

If I were in a room with Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, and Nighthound with his weakness in effect, and had a gun with three bullets, I would shoot Nighthound three times.

I concur, with the addition that I would also proceed to bash his sull in with the gun.

I couldn't find a Pokemon creator, so ponies it is. :P

Quick question in the Salem thread—is Soulcaster an NPC? Because I thought he was Voidus'. :huh:

He's tentatively mine but given that he's going to interact with almost every character if only for a line or two I don't mind people writting him as long as it's in character. I'll mention if anyones post needs a revision.

Just checked out the posts, great post Winter :D Loving the commentator, I'll try to get something up soon would you rather collab in a doc or just do it post by post?

For Illuminati's post that's actually pretty in character for people who have annoyed Soulcaster which fighting outside the arena would certainly do. Technically Soulcaster can't read minds but he can sort of get vague images by giving people control over the Dreamstate and seeing what manifests, so it's all good really.

Twi's right in general that asking first is always best but in this case I'm happy for you to leave it up, good post. :D