What are you known for on the Shard?

Kestrel

15 minutes ago, Oversleep said:

Me too.

I still don't know how you do it guys. Have you spiked Twi or something?

Like I keep saying, I would love to know how it happens because it makes no sense to me.

I love it here, I like most people here, and obviously I love the subject matter being discussed, but I am not used to this much attention and I don't think I post anything especially well supported or mind blowing. 

Rep is weird. 

43 minutes ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

OH OH, I know this peep, he followed me! Soz fam I don't know much about you other than you're king of the Nathrangs and seem to be fairly new and pretty involved as well :P 

( @Jondesu :wub:)

Indeed I am the king of the Nathrangs not so powerful, but somewhat wise. I became a Sanderfan reluctantly, but now I regret nothing.  I am an author, playwright, and poet. Though here I'm an active green no more and no less.

Edited by Nathrangking

8 hours ago, Nathrangking said:

Indeed I am the king of the Nathrangs not so powerful, but somewhat wise. I became a Sanderfan reluctantly, but now I regret nothing.  I am an author, playwright, and poet. Though here I'm an active green no more and no less.

I'm sorry.

Reluctantly?!

I need to hear more, what's your story of inception into Sanderson? :P 

4 hours ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

I'm sorry.

Reluctantly?!

I need to hear more, what's your story of inception into Sanderson? :P 

@Darkness Ascendant after high school I spent ten months studying abroad .My roommate at the time was somewhat a sanderfan. He told me that I should start reading his books.. I was quite unwilling at the time because I was quite particular about the books that I read and some fantasy writer who was unknown to me simply did not appeal. He handed me Elantris and to put it mildly I was less than impressed I did not finish it and I would have quit then and there.Luckily I suppose he also had Warbreaker which is what hooked me when I read it and now here I am.

Edited by Nathrangking

41 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

@Darkness Ascendant after high school I spent ten months studying abroad .My roommate at the time was somewhat a sanderfan. He told me that I should start reading his books.. I was quite unwilling at the time because I was quite particular about the books that I read and some fantasy writer who was unknown to me simply did not appeal. He handed me Elantris and to put it mildly I was less than impressed I did not finish it and I would have quit then and there.Luckily I suppose he also had Warbreaker which is what hooked me when I read it and now here I am.

I blame him then :P Everyone knows you need to start with the biggest and best :ph34r: 

6 hours ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

@bleeder Not my fault I'm an angsty teen :P I blame the hormones

Sunbird, for your amazing pics and great sense of humour.

Wait wait wait, I was talking about myself! Darkness, you're quite well known for your humor, and your awesome photography!

Edited by bleeder

1 hour ago, bleeder said:

Wait wait wait, I was talking about myself! Darkness, you're quite well known for your humor, and your awesome photography!

I made the same mistake and thought I was supposed to talk about myself in this thread, which resulted in me confusing the exact same person as you. See here, 

On 8/22/2017 at 10:51 PM, Darkness Ascendant said:

.....I post often @Calderis???????????....whattttt??????

Lol I've only like, been sneakily back here in the wild for a week or so.

As for you, I keep hearing about how fast you gain rep :P Reminds me of @bleederwhen he joined.

As for what you're known for, from what I've seen, your ability to be pervasive here on the Shard despite having absolutely no interaction with me whatsoever. 

You're the mysterious man everyone knows but me. 

Are you avoiding me :P

Edited by Calderis

3 hours ago, Calderis said:

I'm west coast and it 9am here. So your 11 hours off from me. 

Right now it's 10 pm and 3 hours ago you said it was 9am which means now it's noon so I'm 10 hours off? Or is that "3 hours ago" too vague and it's actually 11 am where you are?

2 minutes ago, Oversleep said:

Right now it's 10 pm and 3 hours ago you said it was 9am which means now it's noon so I'm 10 hours off? Or is that "3 hours ago" too vague and it's actually 11 am where you are?

Um, it's 1 now. And it just switched to say 4 hours ago. Iso I guess your only 9 hours ahead? I'm very confused. 

13 minutes ago, Calderis said:

Um, it's 1 now. And it just switched to say 4 hours ago. Iso I guess your only 9 hours ahead? I'm very confused. 

My research indicates that there is a nine hour time difference between Seattle and Poland.

Edited by Nathrangking